NSC Technologies Inc. Employee Reviews

producive
Clean Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 5, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of cleaning bathrooms and making sure the whole boat was properly cleaned under all the wires and whatnot pertaining to the navy boats.
Pros
N/a
Cons
short breaks and low pay
September 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide NSC Technologies with a 5 STAR review. We value your feedback. Our employees are the heartbeat of our organization, we know that we would not be successful with out the skilled, dedicated team on the front lines. We consider all of our employees exceptional assets to our organization and we appreciate the contribution each employee makes to ensure NSC's success!

Good work environment.
Labor/Firewatch/Helper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2017
Good work environment but recruiters would take up to 3 months to call you back once your previous contract would expire. Other than that you get paid really good and they use your knowledge to give you your new contracts.
September 15, 2017

We appreciate your feedback! At NSC Technologies we work to provide each of our valued employees a safe work environment. We also strive to exceed our field and corporate associates expectations. We are sorry to hear that our recruiters may not have met your expectations with the lengthy call back time. We want you to know that we use every review as an opportunity to provide valuable feedback and training to our teams. Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter further, if you wish, please contact our Human Resources Manager, Amanda LaPietra at (866)672-2677.

good company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 5, 2017
Great company to work for. They have competitive wages. The recruiters have always been helpful and get back with you in a timely matter. They also have good benefits and decent price.
August 7, 2017

Greetings! We are happy to hear about your great experience working at NSC Technologies. We value your feedback and appreciate the time you took to submit a review on Indeed. Our talented team of recruiters are thoroughly trained to ensure your time engaged with NSC from onboarding to the first day on the job run smoothly and without incident. We are here to support your career goals and want to see each and every employee succeed.

Good operations Departments
OSHA OTIEC Maritime Instructor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 5, 2017
Was better when the company was smaller. A lot of new people without experience making decisions that have never been on the operations side of the business before.
August 7, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with honest and valuable feedback. We care about every employee at NSC Technologies and want everyone to have an enjoyable experience working on our team. We apologize if we have not met your expectations as an organization. NSC Technologies has grown tremendously in the past 17 years which in turn has created excellent opportunities for our valued field and internal associates. We owe our success to the esteemed team of professionals representing us in the field and in our branch offices.

We realize that such dynamic growth comes with its own set of challenges such as talent turnover and ensureing complete satisfaction to an increased customer base. At NSC we pride ourselves on our core values of Safety, Quality, Integrity and Flexibility - if we have not lived up to these standards in your eyes please accept our sincerest apologies. We value your opinion and would like an opportunity to discuss your expereince working at NSC in greater detail. Please feel free to contact our Human Resources Manager, Amanda LaPietra at 866.862.2677 to discuss this matter further.

NSC Manager and Recruiters
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MississippiAugust 4, 2017
The Manager and the Recruiters have been very supportive with me in my Supervisory Position since I accepted the position and I have no complaints at all.
August 7, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We value your comments and use every review as an opportunity for training and constructive feedback for our internal team members. We know that there are plenty of opportunities in the marketplace and we are glad you choose NSC Technologies as a place to develop your career.

ship yard contractor
contractor general labor fire watch (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJune 24, 2017
this is a contractor company that out sources people to the local shipyards all over washington they take care of their employees and help you in eery way
Pros
12 base pay
Cons
some time between contracts
June 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies. We value your feedback. Our employees are the heartbeat of our organization, we know that we would not be successful with out the skilled, dedicated team on the front lines. While we are known for staffing shipyards nationwide, we specialize in placing skilled, technical and professional talent in a variety of industries. We are committed to connecting good people with good jobs and we appreciate the work you are doing in Bremerton, WA.

Fun environment almost everybody you know works there like a work school
Tank Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJune 22, 2017
3 Years ive learn ive saw ive conquered had fun made alot of money & also good living meet nice people mean people funny all types of people good job.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Work long, Either to hot or to cold
June 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working at NSC Technologies. We understand that tank cleaning is not an easy task and at times the conditions of your work environment can be challenging. While SAFETY is our #1 priority, we pride ourselves on promoting a fun family work environment and appreciate the 3 years you committed to NSC.

temp company
Pipe/Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJune 6, 2017
this is a temporary employee company and its typical. they don't offer any worth while benefits and certainly don't offer any holidays off with pay. they pinch your check and pay like garbage. worked for them for 9 years and got absolutely nothing to show for it.
Pros
find you jobs with better companies quickly
Cons
offer no benefits of working for an actual company. this is a FAUX company
June 21, 2017

We realize workers have numerous options for employment so we appreciate your 9 years of dedication to NSC Technologies. We value your feedback and use every review received as an opportunity for training and growth. We care about all of our field employees, corporate employees and clients and want their experience with NSC to not only meet but exceed their expectations. We certainly apologize if we did not meet your expectations as am employer. If you wish to discuss this matter further we would be happy to have a conversation with you, please contact our Human Resources Manager, Amanda LaPietra (866)672-2677 .

Just Ok to work for
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAMay 17, 2017
High stress environment very little support from management. High volume of turnover not only within field/placement employees, but in the corporate office as well.
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
May 23, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide valuable feedback to us on your experience working at NSC Technologies. We believe responding to every review received is the right thing to do. Each review is used as a valuable coaching and training tool for our management team and corporate employees.

NSC is a rapidly growing organization. While the tremendous growth we are experiencing is very exciting for us, growth also comes with its own set of challenges such as increased workloads and employee turnover at times. However our goal is always to provide a quality experience to our loyal client base and hard working employees. We care about ALL of our employees and want everyone to enjoy working with us. We are sorry if we were unable to meet your expectations as an employer. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter in greater detail with you, please feel free to contact our Human Resources Manager, Amanda LaPietra at 866.672.2677.

their is no games in sandblasting:
Sandblaster (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 5, 2017
Sandblasting new construction. Sandblasting for 30 years
I have learned how to supervise,instruct and train young generation
the trade.good work culture. Hardest part of job is tight confined
space. to see the young guys doing well:
Pros
No comment:
Cons
No comment:
May 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your decades of dedication to the craft of sandblasting. We know this can be a challenging job but you have proven to successfully manage the art of sandblasting and are helping to develop a new generation of skilled trades. At NSC Technologies we work very hard to ensure a family atmosphere and culture. Hearing your joy in mentoring and training the next generation of sandblasters brings us great joy as well. Thank you for being a part of the NSC family!

Do not recommend working for this contractor
Welder (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 20, 2017
Horrible contractor to work for. Left this position to go union instead and months later, I still haven't been paid for lost time. Payroll can't seem to do the job right. Might have to take legal action. The job itself was typical to navy shipyard work. Only most days more advanced welders were doing more pick up and re-work of the company's directly hired "journeyman welders" than actually welding on new work.
Pros
Nope
Cons
Too many

Comment – April 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this very important feedback. We always want our employees and customers to have a enjoyable experience working with us. We sincerely apologize if we did not meet your expectations as an employer. We care about each of our employees and will use your feedback to address the challenges you have faced with our payroll department. We would like to discuss this matter further with you, please call Amanda LaPietra our Human Resources Manager at 866.672.2677 at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Great place for employment
Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 19, 2017
Great place for opportunity and growth. As long as you as the employee stay within compliance with the company policies and adhere to the safety procedures . No further comments.

Comment – April 25, 2017

Greetings! We appreciate you taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. Each review we receive provides valuable feedback to share with our dedicated team. Our field employees are one of our greatest assets and we believe keeping our employees safe while on the job is vitally important. A safe work environment allows our employees to return home to their families daily. Safety is our #1 priority at NSC, so much so that we made it one of our Core Values(Safety, Quality, Integrity, Flexibility, Accountability).

Good working environment
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAApril 17, 2017
Overall good working environment. Site Warehouse manager is good at his job and keeps warehouse teams focused on daily tasks and foster a safe and stress free work environment.
April 25, 2017

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback on your experience working at NSC. Safety is our #1 priority, we are so passionate about safety that we made it one of the core values of our organization. At NSC Technologies we work in accordance with our Core Values (Safety, Quality, Integrity, Flexibility, Accountability). We are pleased to hear that the team in Bremerton have ensured a safe and stress free environment for you to come to daily.

Safety is paramount at NSC and we believe that we are successful as a result. We also believe our dynamic, hard-working staff contribute to our success. Our team prides themselves on delivering top notch customer service.

Productive, Fun , Outgoing, Exciting
Cable Puller (Former Employee) –  National City, CAApril 8, 2017
Nsc Technologies is a place where I developed peolpe skills, and the ability to communicate with a variety of cultures. I also obtained great shipyard skills. Some of the skills I acquired were safety, cable pulling, firewatching, and cleaning skills. I would recommend this job to anyone who is seeking a continous learning environment.
April 14, 2017

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear about your experience working at NSC Technologies. We know there are many choices when looking for a new job and we are glad you choose to make NSC your home. We value all of our employees and take training and skills testing and development seriously. You mentioned one of your newly acquired skills is safety, Safety is our #1 core value and we are passionate about ensuring a safe workplace for all of our employees.

productive nice place to work at
SHEETMETAL JM (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 7, 2017
Work is some times difficult in completing cause of materials or tools needed/ getting breaks the rules and guidelines need to be changed or revised / applied to circumstances on certain ships /jobs
Pros
Good atmosphere, Employee friendly
Cons
Breaks need to be resolved on time limit
May 30, 2017

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback. We appreciate your willingness to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. Your feedback is very valuable to us and will be used to address your concerns regarding proper tools and materials to complete your tasks as well as breaks. We care about every NSC employee and want to ensure we are providing everything you need to get a quality job completed, safely and with integrity.

Portsmouth VA Location
Firewatch/Helper (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAMarch 4, 2017
Secretary and management very arrogant and rude. There is issues with you paycheck or if you want to work for another site. Like I stated Secretary and management very arrogant and rude. Another they won't tell you have to work Saturday.
Pros
Not
Cons
Everything work every Saturday
March 7, 2017

Thank you for your honest feedback. We sincerely apologize for any unsatisfactory interactions you may have experienced with our team. The management and support team at NSC Technologies want every employee to feel valued and appreciated. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life for our employees by providing outstanding service and to communicate all assignment expectations clearly. We apologize for not meeting your expectations and for the challenges you experienced with your paycheck and schedule. Your feedback has been used to address this situation. If you wish to discuss this matter in greater detail, please feel free to contact our Human Resources Manager, Amanda LaPietra at (866)672-2677.

Very unproffesional
Not employed (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 25, 2016
They don't know skill when they see it.
Your just a pay check to them.
They talked openly about men while i did my paper work.
Pros
I dont need to speak with them
Cons
Secretary and management very arrogant and rude.
January 9, 2017

We value your honest feedback and thank you for taking the time to review our company. NSC goes to great lengths to ensure we are providing quality and satisfactory customer service to our clients and our employees. Our employees are an essential part of our mission and day to day operations. We take your comments about your experiences very seriously and will take the necessary steps to address these issues. We care about each and every person that works at NSC so we sincerely apologize if that was not what we expressed to you. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter in greater detail with you, please feel free to contact our Human Resources Manager, Amanda LaPietra at (866)672-2677 if you wish to discuss this matter in greater detail.

Production
Firewatch/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VADecember 10, 2016
A typical day at work would consist of being paired with your mechanic, watching over your mechanic to ensure safety. Maintain a clean work area ensuring no fire hazards are around. Labor duties would consist of power tooling or painting.
Great and safe place to work
Fitter/Welder (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WANovember 28, 2016
I really enjoy working with the people I myself as a journeyman fitter/welder get to teach the younger guys that's willing to learn the safest and right way.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Nice hardworking people
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 8, 2016
Lots of earnest, enthusiastic people. Made working long hours not seem too bad. Staffing is hard work! Sometimes not enough hours in the day to get everything done, but such is life.
Pros
Nice supportive coworkers
January 4, 2017

Hello! Thank you very much for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We value your feedback. The NSC team is an integral part of our Company’s culture and share in the vision and mission of our organization. We believe our success is tied to our hard-working and dedicated team members. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time working at NSC. Happy New Year!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval