nscglobal Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Bogus job description
Field Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 19, 2016
I just quit this job a few days ago and I want to provide a good review here so I can help others with their decision in accepting an offer from NSC.
The job description they posted here is has little to do with you will be doing. Sounds good on the paper, but in reality is bad.
I was told that I will be handling the Client in the Cleveland office troubleshooting PC's. When I started they wanted me to reimage laptops, handle the inventory which required a few things to do and troubleshoot whatever laptops they had at the client site. In my 1st week there I got the technical training on the reimaging part of the job form the former tech, which was good. It was a lot of information to cover. In my 2nd week somebody from the headquarters started training on the ticketing system. This person was not a technical trainee and she couldn't handle it very well, she was changing things every day. However during this training I starting understanding that I will be covering support remotely for a few more offices in the USA, which I had never bee told during the interview process or after I started. While I was reimaging and troubleshooting laptops in the Cleveland office, I had to handle other customers over the phone and remotely. There was tons of work for me, I barely was able to take my breaks. NSC offered me just $15/hr for this position that required a lot of work. Not worth my time. My work schedule was 9 hrs/ day plus 2 hrs commute, so 11 hrs per day I was gone.
Since I was not told that most part of my job was remote troubleshooting, I feel like NSC deceived the whole process
  more... and job description. So do not fall for this job unless you like to do entry level remote support. You can find work remotely from your home for that kind of money.
Another thing is their benefits are minimal, no personal time allowed before 1 year, health insurance with high deductible, no raise, no room for advancement.
Pros
Cons
low pay for too much work. Nearly none bebnefits
Poor company to work for
IT Support Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAMarch 14, 2016
Poor company to work for. My function and position were not necessarily appreciated by management and full time work was not guaranteed.
Pros
Availability of work
Cons
Lack of knowledgible and concerned management
Real engineering experience
USA (www.nscglobal.com), IT support Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 8, 2015
I have learned many things such as Conducted onsite troubleshooting for software and hardware issues ensuring
Ensured client issues are resolved to their satisfaction
Account support and incident escalation management
CSS IT Support Specialist II (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2014
Provide IT support onsite, work with users on phone and face to face, provide SLAs for client/customers, manage incident escalations and resolve, provide hands on support to IT infrastructure in data rooms.
Good Company
Network Engineer (AT&T) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 3, 2014
Really enjoyed my time at NSC. People were great although projects were somewhat repetitive.
Pros
remote work
Cons
projects not challeging.