Nsource Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Don't Even Bother
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 22, 2016
First off, Nsource is a recruiting company that helps other local companies hire for positions that they are unable to fill themselves.

I went through two phone interviews with separate people, an initial recruitment officer, and the vice president of HR. The employees of Nsource were very professional and the interview didn't raise any suspicion; however, when I was told that the "on-site" interviewer was completely booked and wanted to do a phone interview instead I thought it was odd. Ultimately, I accepted the interview and was eagerly waiting to hear from the vice president of HR to get the information I would need in order to speak with the future interviewer.

I NEVER received any additional information regarding the interview and follow-up. I emailed the VP of HR and never heard anything back; I even waited around my phone the morning I was "expecting" the call - NOTHING ever came of this entire process, though. I am still unaware of which law firm Nsource was actually helping hire for.

I was literally left hanging after two great phone interviews and a promise for a third. In my honest opinion....

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
A Joke
Conflicts (Former Employee) –  TampaJuly 22, 2015
Laughable Pay. Benefits. "Management". The only redeeming quality is the office space. A good place to work if you want to keep busy during the day while you search elsewhere.
Pros
Not Much.
Cons
Pay. Benefits. "Management"
Great place to work good management and great workers.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 15, 2015
A typical day consisted of answering phone calls and helping clients with any problems. Ive learned to be a efficiently multitask and how to type without looking at the keyboard. My coworkers were always great and we treated each other like family.
Fantastic growth, superior leadership
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2014
Great leadership and support. A good company for leaders looking to diversify their experience with multiple industries.
Pros
Strong and charismatic leadership
Cons
Your accounts are what you make them
Good people. Easy access to management.
Senior Conflicts Analyst / Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 16, 2014
Demanding job with little said about what is done right. Work/Life balance is always difficult, however, more could be done to try to offset the Cons.
Pros
Support from Co-Workers
Cons
Pay, shift schedule, Start up Company
Fun and productive workplace with enegeric people.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 26, 2012
Very laid back and family orientated environment. The manager's care about your success with the company and future. It is a very easy job, no caold calling or getting credit card information.