NSSPlus Employee Reviews

Tight knit family environment
Vice President Cyber Warfare (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 23, 2017
This company is comprised of a few very talented family members and all employees are treated as extended family. Great work/life balance and excellent benefits for a small company.
Unsupportative local mamagement
Information System Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, VADecember 21, 2016
Good company overall, (Local) management needs additional training. does not communicate well. Workers are very talented but under rated and berated. A good place to learn some technical aspects of your profession for personal growth. Not a good place for long term employment.
Pros
good pay
Cons
very high turnover
Great Place to Advance Your Cyber Career
Employee (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJune 16, 2016
NSSPlus has offered me an opportunity to hone my skills and advance my career. With highly certified peers in Cyber Security (IA/CND), NSSPlus is a great place to work. They offer advancement and cross training. Salaries are excellent, because they're the prime on DOD cotnracts. Regarding benefits, I have selected the 100% employer paid medical insurance, which significantly reduces my take home pay. I'm very happy working with NSSPlus, and plan to stay with them for many years.
Pros
CND is cutting edge, 100% paid med insur
Cons
paid once a month
A good working place
Cyber Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 23, 2015
It is a very busy place and most decent place to work. Its a team work place and the co-workers are very helpful and everyone help each other.
Pros
Pay once in a month
Management skills need improvement
Cybersecurity Analyst (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 1, 2015
Collaborative environment. Magnet for talented staff in the cybersecurity field. Option for several days telecommuting weekly a great plus. Training readily available from seasoned professionals.