nTelos Inc.

nTelos Inc. Employee Reviews

Unprofessional staff
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAJanuary 18, 2015
Not all the staff was bad, but there was dysfunction within management. My stay was not long!
Store Leader (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 5, 2015
Ownership
Teamwork
nice job, terrible management
Wireless Sales Representative (Former Employee), Forest, VADecember 4, 2014
Pros: long lunch breaks, fun job
Cons: bad management, they play favorites, zero benefits
i enjoyed working at ntelos, i loved being able to sell a product i believed in. But the management there was unbelievable and there were zero benefits. no paid vacation, no 401k, dental, medical, absolutely nothing. there were people that just got hired and were being paid more than me all because they knew the owner, they had zero experience as well. If you want to work at an ntelos avoid gravesmills and the one in the river ridge mall
Opportunity
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lewisburg, WVOctober 30, 2014
Pros: pay, co-workers, benefits
Cons: typical unhappy customers
nTelos is full of opportunities for anyone that can make a goal and put their mind to it. The company knows how to hire great managers and reps to where each store is like a unique family. They provide different classes and trainings to allow growth for all employees in all aspects. nTelos has great health benefits for part time and full time employees. The company takes care of all of us; we aren't just a "number." We are a regional company, so it's benefical for customers and employees because we are all from around the same areas. I love it. Wouldn't work for any other cell phone company.
Decent job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lewisburg, WVOctober 22, 2014
Pros: commission
Cons: angry customers
Hardest part of the job: getting yelled at because a customer forgot to pay their bill and they think it's your fault.

Best part of the job: the nice people who make your day fun and working with fun people.
Terrible Company!
FT Sales Representative (Former Employee), Woodstock, VAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: management, district managenent
i worked there for a little over a year, was a great place to work as far as pay but the management sucks!! They don't care about your personal life. Other than that issue it was great and I truly enjoyed going to work daily.
fun place to work
Technician (Former Employee), charleston WvOctober 6, 2014
loved working for this company could not ask for a more family oriented place to work
n/a
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 27, 2014
This is great part-time job if you are looking for employment. There are not a lot of hours ,but would be great for a college student.
Work here if you want a dead end career
Garbage Man (Current Employee), Waynesboro, WVJuly 21, 2014
nTelos is a dying business. The cellphone market is saturated and nTelos is not a major player. nTelos tries to chase the ideas that other companies come up with, but by the time they execute the fad has already passed. nTelos doesn't know it yet, but it is basically in a state of free fall.

If you are considering working here enjoy your two weeks of vacations until you get to 5 years.

If you think you may be smarter than the person who interviewed you. You might be, so maybe you should consider working elsewhere!
customer service
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Daleville, VAJuly 17, 2014
taking calls, have to be tech support, sales and customer retention, customers are unlike any other
loved working for company
WIRELESS CREDIT REVIEW REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: people you work with
Cons: open all year long
one of the best companies to work for! enjoyed going to work everyday
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Christiansburg, VAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: nice benefits
Cons: short breaks for lunch or no break at all
Management was overall good
Most of the co-workers were team players
productive outgoing & enjoyable workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJune 17, 2014
I learned that team work is essential to get the job done. I also loved that when ever i had a question or concern my teammates the were always ready in willing to help. The most enjoyable part of my job was uplifting unhappy customers.
Productive, Fast Paced, Great Co-Workers.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Daleville, VAApril 28, 2014
Pros: great benefits, amazing co-workers, supportive team leads and supervisors, supportive of continuing education.
Cons: long hours, stressful and irate customers.
The security this job offered was amazing as far as benefits, I loved my co-workers and my supervisors and team leads where very understanding and supportive. They had regular scheduled event days or holiday celebrations to help reduce the stress of the phone calls. Very supportive in you continuing your education, as well. If I had not broken my ankle I would still be employed there I absolutely adored the job. You were always giving chances to advance based on your work history, which training and education was always available to better your career. The longer you were employed the quicker your hours would change from night shift to day shift, but you were allowed two 15 min breaks and an hour or 30 minute lunch, your choice of the lunch break.
Amazing people/compensation
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Daleville, VAApril 24, 2014
Best coworkers/managenemt out of anywhere I've ever worked. Awesome pay/benefits
Good bonus but no security
Assistant Sales Leader (Former Employee), HamptonApril 4, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: security
The bonus was good especially during the holiday months. Stores close down without warning. There are not too many employees that has been with the company for a long time. It is a job not a career.
its a great place and jobs
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Current Employee), Daleville, VAJanuary 14, 2014
great people bosses co workers

wonderful place to work at and people come in are wonderful
Acceptable work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Daleville, VADecember 4, 2013
Provide great training and good support to do your job. Friendly environment, Hardest part of my job is dealing with difficult customers. However with a little patients calls go smooth,
Wireless Admin Coordinator (Current Employee), Waynesboro, VAOctober 4, 2013
Pros: benefits and people
Easy hiring process. Great beneifits, and normal working hours.
A calm environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Hampton, VAJuly 2, 2013
Pros: great time for lunch, benefits are great and my phone bill is 15$
Cons: i think i should be getting paid a little more than i am, seeing my military background and it skills.
There is no typical day at work when you work for Ntelos.
Ive learned to never expect the same thing and I can not become Complacent. My management is amazing and i couldnt ask for anyone better. My co-workers are all very hardworking and fun to with. There is no hard part of a job for me, I can accomplish anything set in front of me. the most enjoyable part of work is watching a quest leave happy with a smile on there face.
Headquarters