nThrive, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Lead Inpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  remoteOctober 17, 2017
I love working with nThrive. Some things have changed since the merger since it was Precyse, however overall great management, flexible with schedules etc and good benefits.
Pros
Flexible, ability to be remote, benefits
Cons
insurance coverage could be better
Spypar
Self-Pay PAR, Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 5, 2017
I work with patients &/or their families to resolve insurance issues & to take payments on accounts. I am working on a job at St. Francis Medical Center as a contract employee from nThrive. My supervisor is someone whom I have worked under for several years. She is someone who listens to your concerns & works with you to resolve the issues. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry people on the phone & trying to resolve the problem in a manner that they feel is right for them. I enjoy working with the patients &/or their families to make sure that they are treated fairly.
Review
Coder II (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 27, 2017
It was a great place to work! I would send anyone here to work! I enjoyed setting my own work schedule and managers were there to help whenever needed.
Worked remotely. Juggled multiple clients.
Oncology Data Management Consultant (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 25, 2017
I found there was too much downtime between projects for which one had to take PTO or leave without pay. Otherwise I really enjoyed it and found it to be very challenging.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Remote work can be isolating after a while.
Interesting.
Systems Administrator / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 18, 2017
Very interesting place with a lot of diversity. Learning environment and exciting. Healthcare industry leader. Also keeps up with technology and innovation.
Enjoyed working here
Health Information Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 2, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Precyse; however, the job security was always in question depending on the positions available. If you are placed on the bench waiting for another job, it's stressful.
Pros
Flexibility and changing locations
Cons
Never sure if you would have a place to work next
Not a good place.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  At homeAugust 29, 2017
It was at one time (several years ago as Precyse) but started changing. When VR came, they expected miracles. Pay is not treat. The TM I had was terrible, did not "look out" for her team. Accounts were okay, for the most part.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Low pay, management needs to improve
Be careful
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 5, 2017
A totally different work environment. Since Comany w was ADREIMA Since corporate buy out by nthrive job is more stressed. Company appears to be only numbers and not concerned about employees. Supposed meeting with manager for coaching produced nothing to benefit the employee.. management was predominantly emails by a team lead..management copied on emails which were copious to act on and deal with daily operations previously done by support staff.. STAFF meetings were spur of the moment and provided subtle threats as to production. . Also be wary of existing older staff covering themselves. Had to look at staff watching HULU and other video to calm their day during work hours.
Pros
Guess would be Insurance. .Leave never took vacation
Cons
Short lunch with Nthive. Having to set an alarm on phone to clock in and out for lunch break.
Poor
Coding Colleague/Outpatient Coding Auditor (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 3, 2017
Too much emphasis on numbers and not quality. Management doesn't have a clue about what's going on with their employees. Run, don't walk................
No communication but plenty of meetings online
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJuly 31, 2017
It's amazing how many companies tout communication but yet never really bring it to fruition. I'm sure that it is well intentioned but like many well intentioned actions it falls short. Certainly the goals of the company are good ones. It is filled with good people but there are those that do not lead but follow by inaction and platitudes. I do not wish to be harsh to them because we are all human beings making our way through this life but it is true nonetheless. The company succeeds on strength of individuals who are pockets of driving force within it's boundaries. This is a great thing because it creates success but because of those others who only hide in plain site with their platitudes and inaction puts a high burden upon the rest of the company and those who truly want it to succeed. The burden results in long hours for those who keep the company driving forward. If you are the type of person who thrives on long hours and dedicate more than a fair portion of your life to the company then this is the place for you.
Pros
PTO time is great, pay is good
Cons
Pay is bad when you total the amount of hours you put in
Good Work-life balance, poor corporate structure
Cancer Registry Coordinator (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 19, 2017
I work remote, so work-life balance is good. The corporate structure is horrible, and the medical benefits are terrible (high deductible plan only).
Easy, Repetitive work.
Health Information Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 14, 2017
the work load is relatively easy and light. I enjoy this company for the most part, my only downside to this position is that there isn't much growth.
Pros
lenient management, nice pto hours
Cons
no growth, lenient management
Ok
HIM Tech II - UCLA Hospital (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 4, 2017
I would say hi and start work. I would copy charts that had post its attached. If there was no post it, I would copy the whole chart. I learned that I needed to go to school. Management was not visible. The work place culture and hardest part was dealing with my coworkers.
Pros
Visiting a family member that worked nearby.
Cons
Healthcare and salary.
hopefully can improve
Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2017
I ended up in a set up to fail situation. Originally I enjoyed working here when it was Adreima.
It was the management lately that was so disappointing.
If they were to follow the true culture of nThrive it may become a better place.
The favoritism was abundant.
Multi-tasking 120% Necessary
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 15, 2017
Company has faced many transitions over the past few months. Layoffs, outsourcing work, coworkers giving notices left and right. Prior to the transition MedAssets was a wonderful company to work for. You actually were excited to go into work daily. Since the transition and becoming nThrive, the SMEs of the company have either been laid off or turned in notice. Company is not back filling positions so we are left to pick up the slack. Deadlines are ridiculously tight, and the financial crunch is so intense, that the needed devices to do you job are limited. Management is so overloaded they stay locked in their offices and unable to provide the needed guidance on items until it's escalated, then the conversation of "Why didn't you include me" occurs. You are literally 90 to nothing all day long and rarely take a lunch, but look over the wall and a colleague is watching Netflix all day, posting on Facebook - in other words, work is not evenly spread.

We recently lost some very key players in the executive leadership and those are huge shoes to fill..... Hope they find an equally fantastic replacement soon before all our hair turns gray. Again, utilizing existing resources to pick up the slack is very poor management.

On the flip side, the colleagues you work directly with, and put forth the same effort, are nothing but AMAZING. They're what keeps us around. Manager support prior to our leadership loss was very motivating with training, mentoring, and level of detail was great... hope that comes back soon.
Pros
Gym, Casual dress, cafeteria, coworkers
Cons
Insurance, Leadership
Nightmare
PAR (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 17, 2017
This company has no vision for its employees. A client based company, and the Client is off hands. Little to none training. Lots of red tape involved.
Pros
cafe
Cons
bad energy
Enjoyed going to work everyday, but would of liked the management not to show favoritism
Hospital Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 12, 2017
Given your own space, no micro management. You are given your ability to do your job. Management did get to close to some employees and they were shown the favoritism over the hard working staff members
Pros
Given your own space
Cons
Favoritism was not hidden from the staff
Good company to work for as long as you aren't outsourced
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 26, 2017
I loved working at nThrive. The job, company, and culture were all fantastic. Unfortunately they decided to outsource a large portion of the IT support to an overseas company, which resulted in my layoff.
But that is the way things go right now.
They are still a great company to work for if you get the chance.
Worest place to work
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 27, 2017
They don't know half of the accounts they working, they hired a lot of people who don't know anything about revenue cycle, they work you like robots and show no compassion about their employees. They have team leads leading teams with no knowledge about ub04, 1500 form, denials, adjustments, ect... Then they don't respect you because they talk to you any kinda way. So many employees have left the company without a two week notice. It's sad the way they treat us here, they say they appreciate all of our hard work but don't show it. We dont get our bonus like we supposed too. Oh but wait, we can bring alcohol and drink and get wasted on the job which is totally not safe but we can't smoke or vape on the property.
Pros
You can bring alcohol and get drunk on the job.
Cons
Health benefits plans
Think twice
Service Center/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 21, 2017
Poor management
No opportunity growth
Misleading information from management
No weekend relief
High turnover
Sometimes office snacks/food
Poor documentation
Poor trainin
Pros
Potential to grow
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at nThrive, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8