nThrive, Inc. Employee Reviews

Nightmare
PAR (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 17, 2017
This company has no vision for its employees. A client based company, and the Client is off hands. Little to none training. Lots of red tape involved.
Pros
cafe
Cons
bad energy
Enjoyed going to work everyday, but would of liked the management not to show favoritism
Hospital Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 12, 2017
Given your own space, no micro management. You are given your ability to do your job. Management did get to close to some employees and they were shown the favoritism over the hard working staff members
Pros
Given your own space
Cons
Favoritism was not hidden from the staff
Good company to work for as long as you aren't outsourced
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 26, 2017
I loved working at nThrive. The job, company, and culture were all fantastic. Unfortunately they decided to outsource a large portion of the IT support to an overseas company, which resulted in my layoff.
But that is the way things go right now.
They are still a great company to work for if you get the chance.
Worest place to work
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 27, 2017
They don't know half of the accounts they working, they hired a lot of people who don't know anything about revenue cycle, they work you like robots and show no compassion about their employees. They have team leads leading teams with no knowledge about ub04, 1500 form, denials, adjustments, ect... Then they don't respect you because they talk to you any kinda way. So many employees have left the company without a two week notice. It's sad the way they treat us here, they say they appreciate all of our hard work but don't show it. We dont get our bonus like we supposed too. Oh but wait, we can bring alcohol and drink and get wasted on the job which is totally not safe but we can't smoke or vape on the property.
Pros
You can bring alcohol and get drunk on the job.
Cons
Health benefits plans
fun job
COMMERICAL PATIENT ACCOUNT REPERSENTIVE (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 18, 2017
this job is fun with a balanced work lifestyle I like this job as an entry level job but need somewhere i can grow and prosper through the companies ladder.
Pros
insurance
Cons
to short of lunch breaks
Very Disappointed
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 2, 2017
The Plano Tx (ASC)location has become more of an adult daycare than a normal work place. The job itself is not hard, if training were presented correctly and less of the daily changes, this would not be a bad place to make a career. The management is useless, some of the colleagues there are smart in their work, but has decided that this location may not be a perfect fit to work at. No growth potentials ask mentioned during open house. Overall, this turned out to be a bad choice work wise.
Medical records clerk
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHFebruary 2, 2017
A typical day at work began with team meeting and placement of employees into areas of highest volume needed for the day.
I learned many different areas of medical record handling.
The management was very friendly and helpful
The hardest part of the job was getting all the paper records organized for electronic input.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Pros
Great experience in the records department
Cons
Low pay
the Good Old Days are Gone
Inpatient Coder- Remote (Former Employee) –  Elgin, IlJanuary 31, 2017
When I started with this hospital it was a wonderful community. then after corporate takeover after takeover it became heartless and impersonal. there are many awesome people working here and the care is still good, but I can't recommend it for a new employee.
Getting better
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 13, 2016
Since the new management is in place, the company is definitely improving. The co-workers are great. I enjoy my team. There is talk of changing the work from home policy. That is definitely changing how many people feel about working for this company. The flexibility has been a great benefit to working here.
Pros
Generous PTO, very flexible work from home policy, free tea and coffee
Cons
terrible health insurance, minimal additional benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at nThrive, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4