nThrive, Inc. Employee Reviews

Very Disappointed
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 2, 2017
The Plano Tx (ASC)location has become more of an adult daycare than a normal work place. The job itself is not hard, if training were presented correctly and less of the daily changes, this would not be a bad place to make a career. The management is useless, some of the colleagues there are smart in their work, but has decided that this location may not be a perfect fit to work at. No growth potentials ask mentioned during open house. Overall, this turned out to be a bad choice work wise.
Medical records clerk
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHFebruary 2, 2017
A typical day at work began with team meeting and placement of employees into areas of highest volume needed for the day.
I learned many different areas of medical record handling.
The management was very friendly and helpful
The hardest part of the job was getting all the paper records organized for electronic input.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Pros
Great experience in the records department
Cons
Low pay
the Good Old Days are Gone
Inpatient Coder- Remote (Former Employee) –  Elgin, IlJanuary 31, 2017
When I started with this hospital it was a wonderful community. then after corporate takeover after takeover it became heartless and impersonal. there are many awesome people working here and the care is still good, but I can't recommend it for a new employee.
Getting better
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 13, 2016
Since the new management is in place, the company is definitely improving. The co-workers are great. I enjoy my team. There is talk of changing the work from home policy. That is definitely changing how many people feel about working for this company. The flexibility has been a great benefit to working here.
Pros
Generous PTO, very flexible work from home policy, free tea and coffee
Cons
terrible health insurance, minimal additional benefits
fun job
COMMERICAL PATIENT ACCOUNT REPERSENTIVE (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 18, 2017
this job is fun with a balanced work lifestyle I like this job as an entry level job but need somewhere i can grow and prosper through the companies ladder.
Pros
insurance
Cons
to short of lunch breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at nThrive, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

nThrive, Inc. Reviews by Location