NTS Employee Reviews

i was sad to hear they went out of buisness
Pipe Liner (Former Employee) –  Taft, CAJuly 18, 2017
I greatly enjoyed my job with NTS. They gave me training to further my self in my career in construction, and gave me plenty of knowledge for all jobs through out my life. they cared for my safety while working through them. The management there was a little strict but were forgiving and was tough only cause they had to be. The hardest part of the job was working in the heat. we worked in triple digit weather tho they did provide shade and water and allowed us to take breaks and had us keep an eye on anyone that was acting funny and to get them any medical attention that they may need. the most enjoyable part of the job was to get to learn new skills in classes that helped us progress within the company.
Pros
in job training
Cons
working in triple digit heat
Not Great
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 26, 2017
This company is not well-managed and lacks communication. The manager doesn't follow directions and the pay is not worth all the uncertainty with your job
great company
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 9, 2017
I learned a lot dealing with face to face customer service on installing equipment at there homes and teaching them on how to use there new cable services .
Good Company
Sales and Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORJanuary 12, 2017
Small shop with wide variety of projects, boilers, metal fabrication, prototype process equipment, field installations,

Can do attitude, has all equipment needed for jobs
Hot mess
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 1, 2016
Typical day was a hot mess . To much confusion from higher ups .
Job safety was terrible , checks bouncing so not to sure if you were going to get paid or not
Pros
Cons
Always worried about getting paid
Good company to work for
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAOctober 27, 2016
I was employed there for over seven years, and the owners were very involved in all aspects of the business, giving it a family feel.
Pros
Small company atmosphere
Cons
no room for advancement
great place to work for
Pipeline welder (Former Employee) –  Taft, CAAugust 14, 2016
loved working there. wish oil would have not dropped. the hours where great and the people where fun. loved welding pipe for them
Pros
hours
it was ok
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 16, 2016
poorly ran as far as the complex I was at. No one wanted to work together and try to help each other. It was a mess when I was hired no boss for a few months before I got there
A typical day at NTS
Deployment Technician (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 8, 2016
Every day we would come in and start to deploy computers to different hospital departments. I learned that each department has different software that they need and we can't mess up on them. Management was top notch. my co-workers were awesome, we worked as a team and we got all of our work done as a team. The hardest part of the job is when we had to save the users desktop information but they would lock their computer and we would have to use our admin accounts to copy over what we could. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interactions with the users.
The company is no longer running.
FIELD ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 5, 2016
The company is no longer open, they closed in 2016. When I did work there it was poorly ran, and the financial where poorly managed.
For Small company there Great
Welder (Former Employee) –  Tupman, CAMarch 1, 2016
Work and keeping on the books had its good times & bad but they always found a way to keep me busy I wouldn't be off for much more than a couple weeks at any one given time.
Pros
Excellent Group of people
Cons
lack of ability to keep work on the books
Great company
Rig welder on pipe line and facility (Current Employee) –  Taft, CA 93268February 13, 2016
They are very good to me, kept me busy since i started in about 2010. No bad comments to say about the company, great reviews.
Pros
they have certefied me in certain qualifications such as planes, pipe line, branch 12in. butweld, inserviced test(sleeved test), able to weld on tanks(api1104), 2in 6G
Cons
politics in every company
Productive and challenging work place
Project Control Analyst/ Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Taft, CAJanuary 18, 2016
40+ hours of week for salary employees. Learned a lot from management and veteran employees.Co-workers were easy to get along with and always offered a helping hand.
Pros
Paid for vehicle and free gas.
Cons
Insurance plans were a little pricey
Good place
L-4 Installer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 13, 2016
Easy access to answer in the Field, Thy were easy to understand and made Commission and Integration easy.Fast and on time service.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
nts was a safe and hostile free work enviroment
Operator, Pusher (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 12, 2015
A typical work day would start with a safety meeting. We would travel to the job site and have our tail gate meeting where we would fill out our JSA. I would walk and monitor the job site.
Management was very professional and hostile free. My co- workers were also safe and professional.
The hardest part of my job was writing up a worker. The most enjoyable was getting a raise.
Excellent work environment and greate agency to work for.
Production Machine Operator (contract) (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 23, 2015
This company treats all the employees with respect and dignity. It provides great benefits to employees, and there are a lot of rooms for advancement.
Pros
great pay.
NETWORK ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 5, 2015
Good place to work but as a contractor not very stable. The work is good but am wanting to move to Alabama where I plan to remain.
Pros
Busy ad a good learning enviorment. I enjoy working with clients/perspective customers
Cons
As a contractor there is really no stability
Great Work Place
Project Controls Asst - Elk Hills (NTS,Inc) (Former Employee) –  Tupman, CAJune 18, 2015
I very much enjoyed my time working for NTS, Inc. Sad that work slowed due to oil prices. Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, holiday pay and vacation were excellent. Co-workers were great to work with, Very much a 'team' environment.
Small very challenging company
Executive Vice President (EVP) (Former Employee) –  Pekin, ILMay 20, 2015
Great place to develop your skills. The tax filing business dictates that work load is very compact.

Very independent environment.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Very difficult work cycles
Stable middle class property
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAApril 25, 2015
Always something different every day. Commercial and multi family development and management company with properties mainly in the eastern part of the country,