NTS Employee Reviews in United States

great place to work for
Pipeline welder (Former Employee) –  Taft, CAAugust 14, 2016
loved working there. wish oil would have not dropped. the hours where great and the people where fun. loved welding pipe for them
Pros
hours
A typical day at NTS
Deployment Technician (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 8, 2016
Every day we would come in and start to deploy computers to different hospital departments. I learned that each department has different software that they need and we can't mess up on them. Management was top notch. my co-workers were awesome, we worked as a team and we got all of our work done as a team. The hardest part of the job is when we had to save the users desktop information but they would lock their computer and we would have to use our admin accounts to copy over what we could. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interactions with the users.
The company is no longer running.
FIELD ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 5, 2016
The company is no longer open, they closed in 2016. When I did work there it was poorly ran, and the financial where poorly managed.
For Small company there Great
Welder (Former Employee) –  Tupman, CAMarch 1, 2016
Work and keeping on the books had its good times & bad but they always found a way to keep me busy I wouldn't be off for much more than a couple weeks at any one given time.
Pros
Excellent Group of people
Cons
lack of ability to keep work on the books
Great company
Rig welder on pipe line and facility (Current Employee) –  Taft, CA 93268February 13, 2016
They are very good to me, kept me busy since i started in about 2010. No bad comments to say about the company, great reviews.
Pros
they have certefied me in certain qualifications such as planes, pipe line, branch 12in. butweld, inserviced test(sleeved test), able to weld on tanks(api1104), 2in 6G
Cons
politics in every company
Productive and challenging work place
Project Control Analyst/ Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Taft, CAJanuary 18, 2016
40+ hours of week for salary employees. Learned a lot from management and veteran employees.Co-workers were easy to get along with and always offered a helping hand.
Pros
Paid for vehicle and free gas.
Cons
Insurance plans were a little pricey
Good place
L-4 Installer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 13, 2016
Easy access to answer in the Field, Thy were easy to understand and made Commission and Integration easy.Fast and on time service.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
nts was a safe and hostile free work enviroment
Operator, Pusher (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 12, 2015
A typical work day would start with a safety meeting. We would travel to the job site and have our tail gate meeting where we would fill out our JSA. I would walk and monitor the job site.
Management was very professional and hostile free. My co- workers were also safe and professional.
The hardest part of my job was writing up a worker. The most enjoyable was getting a raise.
Excellent work environment and greate agency to work for.
Production Machine Operator (contract) (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 23, 2015
This company treats all the employees with respect and dignity. It provides great benefits to employees, and there are a lot of rooms for advancement.
Pros
great pay.
NETWORK ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 5, 2015
Good place to work but as a contractor not very stable. The work is good but am wanting to move to Alabama where I plan to remain.
Pros
Busy ad a good learning enviorment. I enjoy working with clients/perspective customers
Cons
As a contractor there is really no stability

Want to know more about NTS?

Ask a question
Great Work Place
Project Controls Asst - Elk Hills (NTS,Inc) (Former Employee) –  Tupman, CAJune 18, 2015
I very much enjoyed my time working for NTS, Inc. Sad that work slowed due to oil prices. Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, holiday pay and vacation were excellent. Co-workers were great to work with, Very much a 'team' environment.
Small very challenging company
Executive Vice President (EVP) (Former Employee) –  Pekin, ILMay 20, 2015
Great place to develop your skills. The tax filing business dictates that work load is very compact.

Very independent environment.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Very difficult work cycles
Stable middle class property
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAApril 25, 2015
Always something different every day. Commercial and multi family development and management company with properties mainly in the eastern part of the country,
funny showing up too work
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  taft caApril 9, 2015
it was a pretty good company to work for but job security wasnt there but i learn alot there and got alot of oppurtunities to learn how to operate heavy equipments
It's new to me
N/A (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 29, 2015
NTS bought out my company so I haven't been with them long enough to really rate them. So far they're ok. The health benefits are bad, but the company seems good.
Pros
They have benefits
Cons
They're not very good benefits
Great atmosphere
Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 17, 2015
NTS was a great work place with a great atmosphere! Leadership was amazing. I was able to grow as a safety consultant in many ways.
challenging Aerospace Company
QA/QC Welding Inspector GD&T Inspector (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 26, 2015
This job was a pleasure to learn how to work in the aerospace industry while using my background in industrial construction. Worked to close tolerances but found resistance from all sides enforcing them. Later gained backing from management and staff when it was apparent that product quality was at stake.
Pros
challenging work
Cons
getting people on board with quality and low pay
Fair company
IT Systems Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYFebruary 15, 2015
Low turnover. Caring company. Most feel that the company is headed in the right direction. Teamwork on projects.

Not much more to say, some will love the job others will not.
Pros
free lunches
Working at NTS
SUPERINTENDENT (Current Employee) –  Taft, CADecember 2, 2014
I absolutely love this company, nothing bad to say at all. They have taught me a lot in life and given me opportunity to prove myself.
very productive company to work for
Lead Electrician (Current Employee) –  Warrensburg, MONovember 7, 2014
the day starts off with getting my crew ready for work.The hard part about my day is there isn't a hard part . My job and the people I work for are great.