NTT America Employee Reviews

It was good palce to work
IT Systems and Storage Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2017
It was good place to work, but company is going thru a lot of internal changes where sometimes things get messy. Over all environment is good and I enjoyed working at NTTA.
Great place to work!
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 7, 2017
There's a lot of great space to move up and the company is flexible in terms of the job nature and taking time off. The managers are great and it's a lot of fun!
Great job and chill workplace best tech service job I ever worked.
Teri 2 Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 28, 2017
The workplace was a relaxed environment, staff and management always supporting each other to serve the coustomer best for the services they had.
Great training program and follow up.
Excellent amenities for employee relaxation and realtime.
Fair pay and fair health benifits.
Pros
Amenities, benifits, great staff and management.
Cons
Site closed down
positive
VP Global Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 5, 2017
Positive place to work. The pay scale is not as strong as competition but the benefit package is better. The business pricing to the market is higher than competition but the brand name recognition is a plus. The solutions offered to the market are not leading edge technology and the ability to provide leading edge technology is a long time due to the size of the company and the speed at which decisions are made is slow.
Unstable environment with multiple organizational changes
Information Security Manager/Desktop Spt Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 18, 2017
NTTA is consistently in a state of financial flux. Their organizational structure has changed 4 times in the 2 years I have worked there. While my current supervisor is one of the best I have had, upper management is severely lacking in employee loyalty - only concerned with what the bottom dollar is.
Pros
Good health benefits
Cons
No longevity or stability whatsoever
Company closing operations
Unix Systems Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 30, 2016
There is not much to say. It was a great company to work for before they decided to close operations in South Florida. I was able to work with great people, with a wealth of information shared with others. I was able to satiate my desire to continue bettering and educating myself on the newest and greatest.
Great Place with Great People
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CONovember 16, 2016
I was given many opportunities to work independently and challenge myself.
My co-workers were generally a pleasure to be around, and most of us saw the need to work together towards making each other look good.
I fear that recent budget cuts could change the company I knew and loved in to something else.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Some were way over worked.
enjoyable company to work within
VP Global Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 28, 2016
The company is people centric with a prime focus on the human capital in every department to come together as a team to make NTT a stronger company with strong core values focused on its employees.
Pros
polite people focused company
Cons
long lead times to a final decision in key issues
Good people, no direction by leadership
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Home OfficeSeptember 20, 2016
Leadership doesnt believe in marketing, w/o which this company continues to go on downward spiral path for the past 10 years.

There is lot of talent just sitting there and getting rusty, rest just collects paycheck and watch youtube all day...what a waste of precious capital!

So sad to see such a nice company go under.
Great People to work with.
Unix Systems Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 21, 2016
I was surrounded with great individuals. Some people who really cared about their jobs, and welcomed to share all information that they had to better the team.
It was good place to work not any more.
Tier1J Tech Support (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 21, 2016
The company are everything good for the higher positions.
not engineer and supports.

management are located in east coast.

So hard to get information / update for California office.
Large and Slow moving company.
Senior Manager Software Development (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 10, 2016
This is a friendly environment and definitely not a sweat shop. Company lacks vision and is falling way behind with industry standards and technologies that customer would actually want. For that reason, revenues have been declining and there have been many layoff's.
The pay rates were fair and there were many talented people working there. They just need to find a good purpose and direction for the company and I am sure they could turn it around.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the conflicting objectives of various departments, making it nearly impossible to complete any of the company wide projects needed to make them relevant again.

The most enjoyable thing there was being around the great people that work there.
NTTA was a great place to work when I started with the company.
Service Manager - and other positions (Former Employee) –  New York City Greater Metropolitan AreaNovember 30, 2015
NTTA was a great place to work when I started with the company. Management changes that occured toward the end of my employment there was far less transparent.
ntta good work office, poor HR and management
Global ICT Partner - Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Greenwood VillageAugust 26, 2015
ntta good work office, poor HR and management.
Office is calm and mostly easy to work at.
Was able to gain a lot of experience.
Wonderful experience
Financial Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 6, 2015
I was able to advance quickly at NTT. They also allowed me the opportunity to work within different aspects of the company.
Pros
Great company!
Challenging job but management changes directions frequently
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 26, 2015
It's been a great learning experience managing merger & acquisition accounting. It's been a messy process of merging the newly acquired companies into our system.
Pros
Highly technical accounting exposure
Cons
Management changing directions often.
High pay but bad corporate culture
Strategic Senior Global Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 25, 2015
Sales team works very long hours with little or no support from management. High pay but also high multi-million dollar quotas, some very unrealistic. All services are focused on telecom networks to or from Japan. Bad corporate culture makes for low level of employment satisfaction.
Pros
high pay
Cons
no support from management
Unclear Management Objectives
Client Business Managre (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2014
Dissappointed with the sales enviornment here. The company has much to offer the marketplace but difficult to execute market strategy. Also have had 3 managers and 2 VP's within a year. Sales segmentation is poor and messaging to the marketplace confusing.
Allot of potential as far as company and offerings but lack of execution is glaring.
Pros
Stable revnue, good benfits
Cons
Confusing STructure, Lack of Coopertation within the company
Many Reorganizations
Global Account Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 9, 2014
Overall, they are very nice people to work with and have some very dedicated employees.
Pros
Sincere people
Cons
International Management Influence
Large Telecommunications Org. with APAC focus
Global Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay AreaNovember 4, 2013
This organization has good through many changes in focus and it is reflected in the turnover of the organization.