NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

No clear mission
Program and Project Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 19, 2017
There is no communication from the top level to the ground floor. There is no advancement or movement of employees and, in the rare opportunities where people have been asked to take on additional roles or tasks, the pay does not increase or change to reflect the new responsibility. Horrible, horrible place.
My NTT Data Review
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 19, 2017
Upper management never knew what direction to lead the teams, No communication with supervisors. Benefits can be taken away and salary lowered at any point and time with out notice.
Pros
A good mix of co workers
Cons
Not a good place to work for at all
Help desk
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NESeptember 18, 2017
Very boring environment, not much appreciation for employees, repetition, unclear on job responsibilities, not advancement, outrageous cost for health insurance
Awesome Company
Disaster Recovery Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 18, 2017
Great place to work Flexible Schedule excellent co workers they truly value their employees and treat them well not just another number like so many other employers do
Not recommended
Dot Net developer and Tester (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 17, 2017
not recommended at all. worst place to work. Horrible management, no benefits, not good salary and very discouraging people. worst communication among employees
Great Learning Experience within short term and Fun to be at work
QA Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FloridaSeptember 16, 2017
Started as fresher and Till date, never got bored, work has been always fun, more critical tasks where given to less experienced people based on performance not seniority........

Work was challenging and new learning experience......
Ntt data
Desktop engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 16, 2017
It was comparatively nice place to work.Working atmosphere was good. Manager was helpful . People were nice . It was overall a good experience to work at NTT DATA .
Treated fairly
Windows95 Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 12, 2017
The launch of Windows 95 was very exciting and the job was extremely fast-paced. I really learned a lot about operating systems while I was there. There were a lot a good people there.
productive and fun workplace with good buiding
healthcare and insurance operations associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 11, 2017
the people who work there are wonderful nd the local management was very understanding, but the training methods leave alot to be desired. also due to quality and production quotas, the fact that the people judging quality were also ill trained and the people decided what good expected production was did not know the specific job processes, that was sometimes unreasonable ( or I just sucked at the job LOL)
they did a very good job at recognizing the people who wanted to work form the people just there for the check, and had good work incentives.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
as management doesnt know job processes, unrealistice expectations abound
Not a good place to work. Lack of communication, no resources.
Accounting Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 11, 2017
The move to NTT Data was due to a buy-out, but since becoming part of NTT Data my depatment was treated poorly. No resources were provided, communication with the company was non-existent and we were subjected to month-long standard operating procedures documentation sessions in the name of "automation and improvement" but that was a smokescreen for replacing us and having us train our replacements. I suspected as much but the company's continued denial didn't do them any favors when our entire department was finally laid off after much denial that that was the ultimate goal. Based on my experience, I would not recommend working at NTT Data.
Good paying consultant work.
Senior Hyperion Essbase/Planning Consultant (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSSeptember 11, 2017
In my specialty, BI, limited projects resulted in my layoff. Management was unable to find additional projects, and communications was somewhat strained because of that.
Pros
Good pay and benefits.
Cons
Lack of adequate number of BI projects
Could've been better
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 11, 2017
I enjoyed my time there but the management tends to run all the good employees off by firing them. I was fortunate to held that position considering the obstacles I had to overcome.
Great place to work. Very relaxed
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 11, 2017
Excellent place to work. Easy environment. Management support when needed but you have to request. Salaries could be better. Job advancement is difficult at best.
Pros
People, Work /Life balance, Clients
Cons
Salary
Good place to work just stay to yourself
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 11, 2017
it was a good company to work for wish I had had a better experience with my supervisor. In dealing with the healthcare side of customer service I now know why people get upset when it comes to their health care. I feel that as team leads they could o done more for the customers than what was done.
Not recommended for career enhancement.
System Administrator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYSeptember 10, 2017
You have to be self motivated and career driven to feel adequate there. They do not help to enhance your career. What you know you know. People didnt share there knowledge or experiences with other employees because they feared they might know just as much or more than them and take there jobs. Not friendly enviroment.
Pros
Freedom to study
Cons
Lacking of adequate supervision and hard to advance pay not commensurate with other companies.
Must bring a book of business.
Lead Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 10, 2017
Management is extremely disengaged. There was a strong lack of direction for the west coast locations. Staffing is not a strong point for the large company.
Culture Change
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 10, 2017
Worked with company during acquisition, cultured changed and so the identity. The company is large and still growing. Good place if you'd like to focus on PMO practices.
Pros
Decent 401 match
Cons
Lack of communication, inconsistent messages, doesn't focus on employees
provides Information Technology Services to Customers worldwide
Project Implementation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILSeptember 9, 2017
NTT Data Inc. is an excellent and stable company that provides Information Technology , Financial and government services to customers world wide. The company was able to identify me for a client position with a well known insurance company that I was pleased to work for for 6 years.
Good work place
Sr. Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2017
Competitive salaries and opportunities are plenty. You can work in many different roles in most locations throughout the United States and abroad. I would recommend NTT DATA
Stressful, with no opportunity for growth
Vice President Marketing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2017
Long hours, little executive leadership. Decisions are made by executives who have no direct insight into the ramifications of those decisions, and have zero experience in similar roles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval