NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Interesting dynamic consulting
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 16, 2017
I am a consultant and work for a client and an employer. Overall the experience is very good. The consultants need to respect the clients perspective and need to represent the client. I think the employer respects that relationship.
Employee benefit Company
ABAP / BODS Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 11, 2017
Employee benefit company for secure, balanced job.
perfect company for achieving goals and growth in career and company focuses on client satisfaction only.
Professional Work enviroment
Simulation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 11, 2017
Great Team of professionals; committed and passionate about their individual and collective roles each plays to get the job done. I recommend working with these people.
Ntt
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 10, 2017
It was a great experience working at DELL Services now NTT Data Services. I learned a lot and met several great people while learning the job and business environment .
Why am I being forced to write a review?
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Devon, PAAugust 9, 2017
rapidly growing agency that offers comprehensive programs to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We average a growth rate of about 78.5% each year. Additionally, over 80% of our leadership/management team is ..
Great Company
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 9, 2017
I enjoy consulting with NTT Data! I have tons of flexibility and wonderful support from my manager. The company is friendly and willing to work with you to advance your career.
Pros
Excellent work life balance
Cons
No bench life once job ends
Still going through changes
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2017
Still dealing with the integration with NTT, former C&G benefits seem all but gone. Most strong managers have left. Work is not challenging at times and they struggle with career coaching and placement
They are a typical large IT company
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 6, 2017
NTT Data is sales driven. That means that if you don't work in sales you are under the radar. They pay lip service to the role their consultants and revenue producing staff play in the organization, but do little else. My immediate supervisor is good work for. Not sure what kind of advancement opportunities there are. I would say that for a younger more aggressive IT professional the company would provide really good opportunities.
Pros
Big Company.
Cons
Big Company.
Great Salary, but not worth it because of the company
Project and Program Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 5, 2017
They pay their employees a lot of money. What they DON'T tell you is that your assignment could end as soon as it begins (which is NOT what they tell you when they recruit you). Your salary will probably drop dramatically, if you want to be reassigned to another project.
It doesn't matter how good of a job you do, if you were not one of the first ones hired to the project, they will let you go...without apology.

They will probably have 100% turnover within 18 months of opening their doors (April 2016). People would rather take a lower paying job that they know they'll have in the future, than the knowledge that they have NO job security.

Again, it is NOT what is told to you when they recruit you.
Pros
great pay
Cons
job and/or salary can disappear with little or no notice
Cool Place to work
Clinical Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 4, 2017
I worked from home s we constantly trained on the software and traveled to client sites team oriented. A lot of opportunity and bonus structure was ok as well
Highly unprofessional enviroment
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 2, 2017
Management is never prepared to assign daily activities and sometimes 50% of the work day is wasted. Since the purchase of Dell services most of the new hires have trouble getting paid for the first 4 to 6 weeks. Though they promise reimbursement most have never received mileage checks and have discovered the request was just cancelled with no explanation. Some of the management have worked I.T. for less than a year but attempt to tell you the best way to perform your job after they, "learned how to do it on Google," the night before. You feel embarrassed and frustrated working there, it may not be everywhere but beware Nashville.
Pros
Experience at Vanderbilt
Cons
Management, non-regular pay, missing pay, no promised reimbursement
consulting
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MD 21046August 2, 2017
A consulting firm that provides benefits to its workers in a challenging environment that tests the skills of its workers on a daily basis in meeting the needs of the customer.
Good place to work and lot of Travel opportunities
Sr. Principle Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2017
NTT Data provides lot of learning opportunities and have a good Managers. Company provides good work life balance overall. NTT Data benefits are good for some extent.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Healthcare
Good Working environment
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 1, 2017
Good people, corporate offices could be better. Overall good work environments with little issues. Opportunities for advancement are rare. Compensation is OK but could be more liberal.
A pretty good company considering it's size!
Non-Management Employee (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 31, 2017
NTT DATA is a very large company and heavily metrics driven. It's grown through acquisition after acquisition. The culture is almost nonexistent in a neutral way. It's more about adapting to change, accepting the role(s) that is aligned to you, and getting the work done. Everyone works from home, which is a positive. This is a great place for smart, focused, individual contributors, that are working for the paycheck.
Pros
Remote Work
Consulting company with perfect work eticks and compensations
Senior Consultant / Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2017
Senior consulting was responsible for conversion from client server to WEB based applications.

Network data base was converted to DB2, Upload/download programs were removed from the batch cycle after conversion. Implementation took over 2 years and was complete success.
My Unique Experience
Consulting Software Engineer (EDI Specialist) (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 30, 2017
I know NTT to be a successful and very large, global consulting firm. In my case, the combination of the Boston relocation, combined with a relatively conservative rate, I could have had a better experience with a little more support/communication.

In my experience they lost the assigned contract before I could even start. The offer of reassignment is great but I'm approaching it with some caution.

If we do part ways, I wish them all the best.
Superb benefits and flexibility
HC & Insurance Ops Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 27, 2017
The option to work at home is wonderful!! Work hours are flexible which is a plus. I worked for a great supervisor. The hardest part of the job was knowing that it was contract, and could end at any time.
Cons
NTT is a good place to work
Security Liaison (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KYJuly 26, 2017
Working to satisfy Risk and Compliance related events, track them on the POAM , remediate Vulnerability, consult as needed with Agency management and R&C management.
Consultant Roles
IT Project Manager, Enterprise Independent Testing (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 26, 2017
I like the flexibility in project assignments, substantive roles and alignment to top accounts whereby you can network. Good exposure to a diverse clientele.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

NTT DATA Services Reviews by Location