NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Worst Company to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 25, 2017
I worked for NTTData under Texas Department of Transportation account in Austin, TX there is a lot discrimination, no integrity, poor management. Texas Department and Transportation hate foreign workers.
Pros
Upper level execuitves are good.
Cons
Descrimination, poor management, no integrity
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 24, 2017
worked on consulting projects, very little interaction with NTT management. they got you an assignment an left you alone until contact was about to end. I worked with the client for an extension.the original contract was 4 months. received a two year extension.
Excellent company to work with.
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 22, 2017
This is an excellent company to work for. I did not think I could learn more from an industry that I have worked in for over 20 years, but with this company, they make it easy to expand on your knowledge. I have worked on multiple projects since my employment here, but the hardest part is sustainability. As client's change, so does the market, so it's hard to maintain within this environment.
Pros
Freedom to move from project to project
Cons
Sustainability
Wealth of Knowledge
Remediation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJune 22, 2017
The pay and compensation of the company are one the advantages of the company. I learned and obtain a wealth of knowledge that I can used for other job opportunities.
Global consulting company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cave Creek, AZJune 18, 2017
If you like to work with people from varying cultures, and are open to traveling if needed, this company is a great place to be employed. They do offer great benefits for full time employees.
Good work culture
Software Dev Consultant / Senior Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 18, 2017
One of the best employers, flexible, good client base including federal.

Value the customer, team and resources available to help guide the team members.
Production
Operations Manager/Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 17, 2017
I have no comments regarding a review. I chose not to provide any information regarding the organization that I currently work for. All other survey questions have been answered.
A good place to work if you enjoy questionable management structure, unclear task instruction and an intense workload.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 15, 2017
I began working there on June 27, 2016 and at first it was a good position to have with more than competitive pay. Ever since the company took over however there is fear and concern over the new policies and standards given to us and whether the new company would work to secure our contracts. So far we have heard very little from the new company other than what has come down from management. The resulting management change has lead to low morale where although we strive to do our best work, our only motivation is to keep our jobs. There is little to know recognition for exceptional work and there does not seem to be room to progress with the company. Instead it seems to project an atmosphere of uncertainty in our work save for the knowledge that what you are hired into is what you will always be. The pay is good but sometimes it feels like the work is not worth it.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short breaks, zero restroom privileges, no overtime.
Love This Job
Revenue Cycle Manager I (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 10, 2017
I truly enjoy working with the people and the client I work with. It's somewhat laid back even though deadlines and goals are still expected to be met. Having a not so high pressure atmosphere has made a much more productive team.
Pros
People, work life balance
Cons
contracts end
Poor consulting model, weak leadership
Director (Current Employee) –  USAJune 7, 2017
This company went from bad to worse, in the past 5 years all the good people left, the leadership does not exist, people are treated like "warm bodies" just to be billable.

No career development, poor compensation, etc., etc...
Pros
you can get a paycheck
Cons
bad leadership, terrible consulting concept from sales to delivery to support, total indifference to people development, just a "body shop"
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 7, 2017
Wonderful environment. Keeps you busy. Great benefits. You grt out of it what you put in. There is always free coffee. You must be flexible in your schedule.
NTT DATA - They give bonuses
Messaging Engineer (Current Employee) –  DC, DCJune 6, 2017
Work hard and get rewarded. I do NOT like their overtime policy. You bill 40 hours, work 46 hours, after 46 hours you receive overtime. It's rubbish and the worst thing I can say about NTT Data. Management is great and I'm in a terrific work environment. Pay is decent.
Account level Managers unprofessional
Employee (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJune 5, 2017
The overall company is an ok place to work but the account level managers are unprofessional, wanting to boost their own compensation on the backs of the employees.
Work focused.
Senior Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 3, 2017
This is a new company that just took over Dell Inc. So as far as I can tell they are: A place striving to be better than it was the day before. Always searching to be a better company. I didn't really have a lot of time to get to know the new employer.
Pros
Good benefits
Career Orientated Organization
Senior Client Field Services Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  USA RemoteJune 3, 2017
I am part of what used to be Dell Services. Thus far, it has been a great transition. They are well organized and diligent about a seamless transition. The company is passionate about what they do and treat the people with a tremendous amount of respect. Expectations are very high and the level of encouragement is far beyond what I have experienced with any other organization.
Pros
Excellent 401K, Good Amount of PTO, Work Life Balance
Cons
Advancement typically means relocation unless you work from home
Good Company
Executive Officer/ Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 1, 2017
Great company to work for! I love management and i dont one bad thing to say about this company. Great benefits, great people and overall a great place to work for.
Great Firm
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 30, 2017
Excellent support teams!
My latest project involved an effort to simplify and optimize the existing commercial lending platform. The program was decomposed into four separate projects and cross project work streams. Our team performed very well and to the client's satisfaction. So well, that our contract was renewed!
The job is great for beginners
Client Field Services Sr. Associate (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 29, 2017
The Job itself is great everyone is laid back and chill. It can get stressfull at times with all the customers breathing down your neck but its fairly easy after you get the hang of it. I would defiently say this job would be best for someone who is just starting their career. The money is fairly good and the boss are easy to work with. The issue in the end with this Job is that once you have your experience you realize you need more money.
Pros
Easy going
Cons
Not enough cash
Good work schedule I guess
Sr claims examiner (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMay 29, 2017
Used to have a flexible work schedule but that depends on the department or contract you are working under, no opportunities for growth unless they consider you a favorite then you will far. After five years of service I think my total increase in income had not even total up to a dollar.and that in a good year! Used to have bonuses which I met but they took those away as well ,not that they really added up to anything but they did help compensate for non existent raises. Worked OT for every day I worked now since January of this year they have gone to Mandatory OT every week . Expections of the job get higher with less and less compensation or benefits,plan on working 6 days a week ten hour days and only a healthy paycheck to show for it.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
No yearly increases
Research and data entry (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 28, 2017
A typical day at work is very successful.
Learned to do the job required?
Tried their best at their jobs, but knew nothing about my job. Did last very long.
Back stabbing, feel like set up to fail. Never knew if you would have your job from one day to the next.
Getting answers to questions on what is the correct way of do the job.
Some of friends I got to know
Pros
na
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

NTT DATA Services Reviews by Location