NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Work Horses
Business Systems, Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 18, 2017
The complexity of projects lacks the overall evaluation of time taken to complete the project from Strategy to Closure. IT Associates are often force to work tighter time lines based on pressure from the Client and financial contractual obligations withing the organization. There were numerous time were I have worked over 24 hours straight to stay inline with timelines. I often work 16 hours a day.
Cons
Poor work/life balance
Not Bad
Configuration Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 17, 2017
Management could use some work. Need more support from management to complete tasks. Worked 8 hours a day and received federal holidays off. Overall a relaxed environment.
Ntt data
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 16, 2017
I do not like putting companies down, as it is unprofessional, but this company is in the middle of a transition, and the computers have been updated with whole new systems and it has been difficult to do your job if your programs are not working.
The training could have been better prepared, especially the use of time.
Work place is not very friendly
Ntt
BSA/AML Consultant (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXOctober 15, 2017
This is a consulting firm that engages on long term projects. They hire and fire en masse based on the current state of projects. Management is short-sighted.
Ok
HEALTHCARE AND INSURANCE OPERATIONS SENIOR ASSOC (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 13, 2017
Workplace okay, training was skimpy. Way too much mandatory overtime since the first of the year. I dont mind doing a good job. I do mind making my life all about my job.
Pros
Loved my supervisor
Cons
Not enough employees to meet SLA's
Ntt
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 13, 2017
Work is slow and management is changing. Coworkers are great to work with just a lot of change since transition from Dell. Uncertainty. Have lost two coworkers since transition and future is up in the air it seems with productivity.
Pros
work/home life is great
Leadership team
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 11, 2017
Poor leadership and communication. Several members of the core leadership team lack the communication skills necessary to speak to a diverse audience in a clear and professional manner.
Advancement
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYOctober 10, 2017
Your pay will not advance with your title. There are too many "acting" positions that NTT does not want to pay for the work you are doing. They expect you to work more with less pay.
This would be a great company to work for if they would pay you for the position that you are currently working.
sucks
Paralegal Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 9, 2017
Procedure changes everyday and they do not listen to unrealistic expectations or employees. This company is trying to branch out into a new field of development. They hired countless professionals to help navigate the waters. When it came down to developing the project they dropped the ball. When it came down to crunch time they fired multiple people, and some it was their first day on the job. THERE IS NO HUMAN RESOURCES to assist employees in their time of need.
Poor Company
BSA/AML Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXOctober 6, 2017
I would not recommend this company to work for. The management is very disorganized. The company changes frequently. The opportunities for advancement are limited.

Want to know more about NTT DATA Services?

Ask a question
Ntttdata formally known as Dell
Clinical Help Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYOctober 3, 2017
It took me a while to get hired it's a long processes and a lengthy time to get train still learning something new everyday. Management is great and co-workers are great we all work as a team.
Pros
benefits and salary
Cons
training, coverage for time off
Good
Business Consulting Sr. Consultant ./ Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 2, 2017
A very good place to seek for opportunity. Salary needs to be improved to retain good resources. HR activities need to be made faster to have a smoothen the life of an employee.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Low Salary
No work life balance
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Nahville, TNOctober 2, 2017
Their is no work life balance at this company, they don't listen to the employee's needs versus what the company wants. The company wants you to just give up everything for them.
Pros
Can't think of any pros on this job
Cons
Work hours and days, pay is medium no benefits, no holidays
Staff augmentation, no growth
Software Dev Advisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 2, 2017
Acquired through NTT's acquisition of Dell Services. Have found reduced benefits, stagnate pay, little hope of any future beyond filling a job requisition. No future working for this company.
My manager was awful, had never managed people before and it showed.
Business Systems Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAOctober 1, 2017
We all had to write our own reviews which they then read back to us since they barely spoke English. If you were not from their country, not in the "IN" croud there was no room for advancement or promotion on the contract I worked on. Since I was a woman, I was doubly cursed. This group took care of their own people only. The most incompetent, illiterate, group of managers I have ever seen put together. Any non-Indian employee basically jumped ship as quickly as possible or was replaced like me with one of their own.
Pros
Offices all over the world
Cons
good luck getting the opportunity to transfer
Excellent Company to work for and advancement opportunities are in abundance. Great management team
Sr. Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDSeptember 28, 2017
This is a great company with many benefits.and leadership is inclusive. Contracts are stable and well represented and very innovative in nature.Both customers and employees are happy with the benefit packages and training opportunities.
Pros
advancement opportunty
Cons
contract work mostly
balanced work life
Quality & Perfor Principal Consult,Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MASeptember 28, 2017
remote opportunities, flexibility. Team environment - very helpful coworkers to allow me to enhance and advance my skill set. Learned hands on functional testing in ALM. Management very supportive
NTTDATA is more interested in growing the company vs. grooming their employee.
Quality Assurance Test Lead Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 28, 2017
NTTDATA is more interested in growing their company by obtaining various business vs. grooming their employees for growth and productivity. The work culture consist of mostly people of Indian descends.
Cons
Benefits are terrible. A lot of turn overs due to poor management and the work culture.
Stressful place to work with low salary
Physician Clinical Service Desk Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 27, 2017
a typical work day is overloaded with work for various departments due to not enough employees. They underpay you and you work On Call shifts constantly. You have to either swap an On Call day with someone else On Call day in order to take a vacation. If your team lead doesn't like you then Manager will go off what they say about you without taking the time to get to know you or the situation because they are also swamped with work. It is not a work life balance at all. When they were Dell it was a good company also when they were under Perot System but since they are now NTT Data totally changed and not a good place to work for. I seen Managers and colleagues leave like flies when this company was brought out.
Pros
Has a gym on site
Cons
benefits are horrible and over price
Great group and place to work
Delivery and Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 21, 2017
Great group of people to work with and a great place to work. Vast amount of technical service to offer clients along with on site IT assessments if needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.