NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Superb benefits and flexibility
HC & Insurance Ops Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 27, 2017
The option to work at home is wonderful!! Work hours are flexible which is a plus. I worked for a great supervisor. The hardest part of the job was knowing that it was contract, and could end at any time.
Cons
NTT is a good place to work
Security Liaison (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KYJuly 26, 2017
Working to satisfy Risk and Compliance related events, track them on the POAM , remediate Vulnerability, consult as needed with Agency management and R&C management.
Consultant Roles
IT Project Manager, Enterprise Independent Testing (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 26, 2017
I like the flexibility in project assignments, substantive roles and alignment to top accounts whereby you can network. Good exposure to a diverse clientele.
Great Workplace. Needs Organization.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJuly 26, 2017
I love NTT Data. Advancement and pay could be better. Overall a nice family environment. The way things are ran could be better. Did not feel valued as employee.
Overall a very rewarding company to work for.
Systems Engineer III. Functioning as the Team Lead (Former Employee) –  DEA HQ, Arlington, VAJuly 25, 2017
During the almost 15 years that I worked for NTT Data Federal Services, Inc. I was rewarded with a diverse and thriving work environment. The contracts and government employees worked well together to accomplish the end goals.
Productive, Follows team work
Operations Team Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 24, 2017
Start at 8am and end at 5pm. I learned more about management, their process and how much they really do. Management was great to work with, very understanding as long as your work got done. The hardest part of the job that I found was getting replies back from emails asking info needed to move REQ's forward. Meeting and learning from all the managers. They all had different ways of doing their REQ's.
Pros
execellent benefits and Team work.
Cons
Timing for the managers.
Incredible breadth and depth
Senior Director and Global BI/EPM Practice Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2017
NTT DATA is the IT services arm of Nippon Telephone & Telegraph Group (NTT Group) with multi-vendor, multi-faceted services delivery practices and advisory consulting services.
Pros
Massive opportunity
Cons
Massive, complex matrix organization
Nerve racking
Talent Acquisition Advisor (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 24, 2017
NTT Data has acquired Dell and there's currently no stability for the entity I'm in. The communication of changes hant been great for process and things are up in the air. Benefits will change but nobody has confirmation to what. Etc., etc., etc.
management need to improve
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 20, 2017
need to improve the management. work culture and immigration process need to improve.
Employee satisfaction is poor , only short period can work. and job relocation is not in right process.
no review
Computer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 19, 2017
company no longer exists. the branch I was at closed down and laid everyone off. was a decent experience. everyone was pleasant. no information provided from upper management
Pros
job experience
Cons
they don't exist
Very best place to start
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  INJuly 18, 2017
here they provide 3 months initial training, important requirement after training is to get oracle certification which i already got friendly work dedicated employers.
Productive place to work
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 17, 2017
I have never had an issue with anything in my year at NTT Data. Everyone is super friendly towards peers, management is excellent, compensation and benefits package would be hard to beat.
Dishonest and unethical management
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 15, 2017
Hostile work environment as the project starts to wrap up. .Pressure is unbearable as employees are concerned about the future and mgt is not talking.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
Low morale, hostile work environment, mistrust of management
productive workplace
Provide Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 13, 2017
Ability to train other new employees coming to work for Harvrd pilgrim
fast pace
train in different departments
Do not like the pay not changing
working short staff
Pros
monday-friday job
Corporate Culture
Project/Program Mgmt. Sr. Advisor EPMO (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 9, 2017
Overall a great company, But due to recent merger management and day to day staff often feel unsupported. Especially if you are new coming in. Management should also invest in there staff to provide some incentive to stay.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Staff often left to own devices. Not a clear path for advancement.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJuly 8, 2017
Pros

NTT DATA Services has been a good company to work form. Along with the standard medical and vacation benefits offered by other companies, they also offer training and work-life balance benefits. Most of the management I have worked with have been hard working and fully engaged.

Cons

Not all clients are enjoyable to work with. I really have no complaints toward NTT Data itself.
Bad place
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2017
Company does not treat you well. Work life balance is non existent. The job had terrible benefits. Turn over is very high. Do not work here if you have an option.
A leading technology company with a very talented work force.
Epic Systems Integration Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 5, 2017
NTT DATA Services is a great company to work for overall. The benefits and compensation are, for the most part, average; however, paid time off exceeds what I am used to seeing. Working remotely and having never met any of my team members leaves me feeling a bit detached. Managers supervise multiple teams, and have little or no time for interaction and feedback. I have never met or spoken with my current manager - a little disconcerting. Hopefully this will change as the Dell Services acquisition is completed. I am not sure about education and advancement, so I can't comment on that.
Pros
Generous time off, advanced infrastructure and cutting edge technology.
Cons
Very little interaction between staff and management.
NTTDATA is a decent place to work
Application Development Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 3, 2017
NTTDATA is a decent place to work.
A typical day at work is similar to a day at any other company.
There were a lots of opportunities to travel and work in different projects.
Pros
Lots of projects
Cons
Poor hierarchy
Mediocre company
Systems Administrator (Contract) (Current Employee) –  USAJune 30, 2017
It's an OK company. IT contractor from part of the Dell acquisition from 2016.

Pros: 40 hours/week - Good work/life balance, OK benefits.

Cons: Non-competitive salary, little to no room for career growth, poor training opportunities
Pros
Flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.