NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Stressful, with no opportunity for growth
Vice President Marketing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2017
Long hours, little executive leadership. Decisions are made by executives who have no direct insight into the ramifications of those decisions, and have zero experience in similar roles.
Workplace culture
Managing Director - Financial Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2017
The company went through a series of mergers and acquisitions, which hampered the experience as we moved from from Keane to NTT Data. I am sure things have since stabilized and the culture has settled and improved since my days there.
No Support for remote employees
Sr Claims Analyst / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MASeptember 3, 2017
I would not recommend this employer because there was little to no support for the remote personal. I had faulty equipment which they provided. I notified my leaders daily of this issue to no resolve. I was accused of things from submitting for OT when I did not work it, Turns out this was an issue eternally with NTT Data's HR system, I was accused of using a cell phone to do my job, also was not the case I gave proof of this, also was accused of sending thing via their Fed Ex account this was not the case this from 2 different leaders. The communication for remote employees is next to zero.
Pros
remote work
Cons
no support
Fair
Technology Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  TexasSeptember 3, 2017
The company is fair and level headed as a services oriented company. The bench is unforgiving where opportunities are sparse. This affords management in ways of saving money.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Very Little Advancement
Would not reccomend to anyone
BC Info Tech Consulting Principle Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 31, 2017
Company is toxic and only advance is you kiss the managers but. No advancement for hard work and proven results. HR does not clearly communicate pay and overstates bonus structure. They do what they need to get you in the door and then treat you like a doormat.
Typical call center
Comminications employee (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 29, 2017
I have a degree in adult education and have to say it's hard to blame management but they are in charge.
If they were trained by the training department I can see why, the communications trainer has no experience in training and it shows, they took a rep and gave them the job of trainer, it's also not fair to the trainer either, they were nice but clueless on how to train properly, you'll learn everything you need to on the floor.
Pros
Benefits, nice people
Cons
Training
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILAugust 28, 2017
Working with client to deliver high quality results by meeting and exceeding expectations within given deadlines. Timely compliance of reporting requirements.
Busy work
Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 28, 2017
I believe it is a decent company. The rewards for working hard and going above and beyond your job duties done mean that much to this company. If we were actually paid for how we really performed I wouldn't be searching for a new job.
Good Company
Operations Senior Consultant / Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 28, 2017
Great company to work for. The position I was hired for is a remote position and there is no room for advancement. I am ready to move on and have had no negative experience working at NTT Data.
Great Pay.. Horrible Management
Remediation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 26, 2017
The pay is really good and from there it goes down hill. Basically you spend majority of your time wondering what's going on within the company because there is a lack of transparency and leadership. Furthermore, there is an insufficient amount of work so you may or may not have anything to do for several days a week. There is no room for advancement. There is nothing to be gained by accepting a position with this company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management wants to micromanage your nothing to do.
Contract and Stressful
Program and Project Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 25, 2017
Work is simple, redundant and easy. Contracts end with little to no warning. People were lured away from long standing careers with the promise of large sums of moneys and several projects that never amounted to anything.
Good Pay - Horrible Bosses & Processes
Senior IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 24, 2017
Pay was good to excellent.

Managers were crooked as 3 dollar bills and blamed others as a method to hide their incompetency. Made balancing the books a nightmare.

Managers mostly hid in their offices or attended other manager meetings.
Pros
Good pay - no dookuu $50.00 an hour and 50 to 60 hours a week. Probably no longer.
Cons
Dumpy workplace.Managers mostly hid in their offices or attended other manager meetings.
Productive and Knowledgeable place to work
Clinical Helpdesk Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 24, 2017
Productive and knowledgeable place to work. Provided extensive Epic knowledge. Good learning environment. Expectations are made known and everyone is gauged by the same ruler.
Wait out the changes
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 23, 2017
The company is going through a lot of changes, Dell did not know what to do and current management seems to be more interested in race cars than real growth, opportunities. Most Vice Presidents should have retired 10 years ago and trying to ask for changes on accounts is very problematic.
Pros
Lot of work to do
Cons
Low pay, no yearly, high turnover, low morale
Great workplace
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIAugust 23, 2017
Overall great place to work did lack communication with employees at times. Was able to work independently. Was not made aware this was a contract job.
Interesting dynamic consulting
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 16, 2017
I am a consultant and work for a client and an employer. Overall the experience is very good. The consultants need to respect the clients perspective and need to represent the client. I think the employer respects that relationship.
Employee benefit Company
ABAP / BODS Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 11, 2017
Employee benefit company for secure, balanced job.
perfect company for achieving goals and growth in career and company focuses on client satisfaction only.
Professional Work enviroment
Simulation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 11, 2017
Great Team of professionals; committed and passionate about their individual and collective roles each plays to get the job done. I recommend working with these people.
Ntt
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 10, 2017
It was a great experience working at DELL Services now NTT Data Services. I learned a lot and met several great people while learning the job and business environment .
Why am I being forced to write a review?
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Devon, PAAugust 9, 2017
rapidly growing agency that offers comprehensive programs to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We average a growth rate of about 78.5% each year. Additionally, over 80% of our leadership/management team is ..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.