NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place.
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2017
Am working on CSX account of NTT DATA. I learnt Tableau, Mainframe, Db2-SQL, VSAM, IMS skillset here. The workplace environment is great. Management takes good care of compensation and work-load balance. Overall, its a good place to be in.
It's a Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 20, 2017
This job is a good opportunity for young adults or for someone that doesn't have children. Need to be sitting all day. I need something where I can get up.
OK place to work
Enterprise Infrastructure Architect - Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2017
This is a good company, just need to care more about the employees. We make them the money, but they do not take care of us.

Over all it is an average company. I would stay with the company if they showed me they deserve my loyalty.
management is non-existent
Consultant (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Oaks, PAMay 16, 2017
Management by NTT data is non-existent. they are too busy managing their bosses to spend time managing their employees.

The on-site atmosphere is nice, but NTT management is caught-up in the fear that other vendors are trying to cut into NTT's business. the paranoia is so thick that every email you send, you have to review it to make sure that no 'secrets' are reviled.
Pros
Cons
management, pay, promotions
I haven't been working for them long.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 15, 2017
I work from home, so I haven't experienced their office environment. Our Dell contract was moved over to NTT DATA. We haven't converted to all their ways of how NTT DATA runs their business yet.
I wish someone had warned me...
Program and Project Management Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2017
This company does not care about its people, who it claims are its greatest asset. It has the worst communication. I would tell anyone considering working here to RUN away. The benefits are awful.
Pros
Occasional free lunch
Cons
Healthcare, work conditions, inexperienced management, bad corporate attitude toward people
Manager are great but the payroll department is terrible
contractor (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 11, 2017
I'm a corp- corp, there are no benefits. The company I work for is great through NttData. However, the payroll has been outsourced to India and is always late. If there is a problem, they do fix it, but there's always issues getting a paycheck. I've been consulting 30 years and I've never seen such a terrible payroll department. The managers all realize the dilemma, but seem to be powerless. Eventually my pay does come, but I have had lots of bounced checks because of late pay. If there is an error in an invoice no tells you in advance. You have to complain that your pay is missing and they work on it. Out of working at the client for over 6 months and getting paid bi-weekly. My pay has been either late or missing half the time.
Pros
Good relationships with good companies, fair and truthfull
Cons
Worse payroll department I've ever seen!
Enjoyed working there.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 8, 2017
The corporate culture was one of everyone working together. We worked hard but had fun doing it. I worked remotely and misses some of the fun at the office in Cary, NC
Pros
Strong work ethic and team spirit
Cons
benefits could have been better with a better match for the 401k
Little opportunity
Project and Program Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 7, 2017
This company does not honor its employee handbook when it comes to basic things like tuition reimbursement. There is little opportunity to shine and advance or receive a raise. The company rescinded offers to potential employees and demoted others and took away benefits for them, too.
Pros
No job stress with regard to the actual work.
Cons
Stress about how long the job will last, lack of transparency.
Fun place to work - Nice People
Configuration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 2, 2017
NTTData Employees are always welcoming and kind. They need to HIRE people instead of contracting for months on end without benefits to get better staff. I enjoyed my job, but it was very easy to leave when I was asked to return to my previous position (with Great benefits) where I was laid off because I had no benefits at NTTData. Would I work there again? Sure, IF They offered me an Affordable Health Insurance plan, Paid holidays and PTO!!!
Pros
Good People to work with
Cons
Expensive Healthcare
Contract
Provider Contract Data Management (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 1, 2017
Management has no clue what the processors do and yet they want to tell everyone what to do. Pay is terrible and the atmosphere is enough to cause anyone to leave.
Ntt data
Senior Deliver Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 1, 2017
NTT Data may be fairly new to the US, but it has goals to grow and compete with more established outsourcing companies. There's a good balance between work and home life, and employees have a can-do attitude.
Growing company
Customer Delivery Executive (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 1, 2017
A company that cares for its employees
Disaster Recovery Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 28, 2017
I have been with a lot of companies and many of them great. But NTT Data is superior in how it treats the people to work for them. The customer we support is very demanding and abrasive at times. Our leaderships always manages to shield us from the flack.
Pros
flexible work environment
Good Onsite Exposure
Senior MicroStrategy Lead (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 24, 2017
I was working here as a Microstrategy analyst resolving issues optimizing tuning queries in Microstrategy. We had lots of work on fixing the existing reports which took longer time to execute. We had to run queries in Microstrategy and then find ways to tune them to reduce the execution time.
Pros
Office location
Cons
Intensive query optimization
Great place to work.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAApril 22, 2017
Very lovely work place. Management team was great. Hardest part of the job is learning all of the skill sets. Every one on the team will pitch in and help.
Great place
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 21, 2017
Great place to work for. Very professional offers excellent benefits, flex time and remote positions. I have learned a plethora of things surrounding healthcare claims and adjudication of claims.
Pros
flex time
Cons
nothing
Productive environment
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 20, 2017
Productive environment and nice people to work with. The company is growing into new areas on year by year basis. Work-life balance is works very well.
Pros
Intelligent co-workers and nice environement
Cons
Management needs to listen to the employees more.
love working from home
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Work from homeApril 20, 2017
good place to work. Allow me to work and do my job. They do not micromanage. I work flexible hours and manage a team of claims processors. We do have weekly meetings with upper management and we can discuss any and all issues. they are open to new ideas
it's fine company
Data Analyst / SAS Developer / Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 19, 2017
not bad, very busy, hard to keep work/life balance, depends on what position you are in.if you are in project based team, then it will be very busy. But if you are in a daily functional team, then it is easier to keep the work/life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

NTT DATA Services Reviews by Location