NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employer Reviews

Day
Toyota Motor Sales USA HQ (Current Employee), Torrance, CANovember 14, 2014
A good organization with skilled people that needs guidance.
Sr. Principal Consultant
Senior Principal Consultant (Former Employee), Montpelier, VTNovember 10, 2014
It was an interesting client. The L&A Program was a challenging and critical component for the client. I gained knowledge of the whole life insurance and annuities products.
Good company to work for
Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2014
I had a great experience working for NTT DATA all these years.
I ENJOY MY TEAM AND JOB
PERSONAL SECURITY ASSISTANT (PSA) (Current Employee), WASHINGTON DCOctober 31, 2014
I begin intake cases and assist PSS’s with conducting BI’s. I conduct record checks on candidates, relatives and associates consisting of credit checks, Criminal Justice Information Service (CJIS), Facility Security System (FSS), Signal Flags (SF), National Crime Information Center (NCIC), Universal Name Index (UNI), Office of Personnel Management (OPM/JPAS), – more... Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), Defense Central Index of Investigation (DCII), Web Access Messaging System (WAMS), Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS) and Scattered Castles, Sentinel and Central Intelligence (CIA). Lastly I am specialized in migrating files from automated case support (ACS) to sentinel. – less
Great Japanese company but US HR leadership lacks diversity and global perspective
Associate Director (Former Employee), Plano, TXOctober 18, 2014
Pros: financially stable, great legacy, global organization, diverse businesses
Cons: us division particularly hr organization lacks diversity and global perspective
Great company to work for as some of the business leaders are really capable and very respected in the industry. However, the HR management particularly the top leadership is very short sighted & lacks vision and the global perspective though many of the other geographies roll up to the US leadership. Part of the reason is it lacks diversity (very female – more... dominant and lacks ethic diversity). – less
Horrible Company NTT Data
Project Manager III (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 18, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
All of their operations are based outside of the US, their systems are disorganized, you have to manage your employment files in 12 different systems, the support personnel are terrible. Their health insurance deductibles are massive.

These folks are crooks. It is a glorified staffing firm that offers you no support. No possibility for advancement – more... either. – less
excellent employer
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Charlestown, MAOctober 14, 2014
NTT is a great place to work. Love my co-workers. Best part of the job is making sure that all employees are paid their proper wages.
Enjoyed working at the client site
Administrative Assistant/Business Analyst (Former Employee), Worcester, MAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: had the oppoprtunity to take training
Cons: not knowing how long you would be working at a client site
NTT Data has an excellent partnership with the client site. I was always busy working with the NTT managers, employees and the client managers. I learned about the other side of the IT business at the client site and how the work was generated.
Great for Starters but not too great for experience resources
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: good exposure.
Cons: low compensation and lame managers.
It is a wonderful place to start your career. You get enormous amount of opportunities to learn and implement new things. But as you go along you would find a gap between Employees and Management also compensation is very low.
Short term work assignment as my responsibilities were transitioned to India
Property Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 28, 2014
Short term work assignment while transitioning responsibilities to India.
"High-End Temp Service"
Consultant (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 26, 2014
Pros: decent entry level salary
Cons: beware of "bench time", poor communication from management, no raises or bonuses after project completion, absolutely no work/life balance whatsoever
STAY AWAY from this company! The left hand never knows what the right hand is doing (this includes HR). Upon being hired, you may be given a laptop to be able to work "remotely" but that is not allowed! As long as you are within 50miles from an NTT office, you are REQUIRED to report to a cubicle inner office (even if there is NO work and you are on – more... the "bench"- paid/unpaid time awaiting for work.)

Enjoy working on your own and travelling or relocating for every contract position? Have a family (kids, parents, husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend you care about) and need to get away? Well this MAY be the career for you! Relocation is 100% for consulting positions and you will be required to work 20hrs/day. That is if you want to stick out like a sore thumb and look like you are going "Above & Beyond" which is rarely appreciated.

Good Luck! – less
good Company
Project manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2014
Good Company to work with. NTT Data is has good mgmt and work culter
Plenty of opportunities to advance and learn new skills.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 19, 2014
Pros: plenty of room to advance, good compensation, good outside training opportunities
Cons: travel to client site was sometimes more inconvenient than working a regular job.
Keane management was mixed but usually quite proficient. In my case, I was hired by a person who occasionally got sent around the company to fix failing engagements. I was able to work with him for several years. He was very fair and didn't use punishment to motivate people, except as a last resort, and in those cases the employee had usually committed – more... a serious infraction against Keane or the client.

Compensation was some of the best I have gotten and job satisfaction was first rate. Occasionally, some younger coworkers were immature and didn't understand the importance of documentation or completing reports on time. Most coworkers were conscientious, completed their tasks on time, and were willing to help if asked.

The most difficult part of the job was when I had to stop work while waiting for another party to complete a task. Usually this was an employee of the client and they did not share our sense of urgency nor did the client hold them accountable. – less
Good company excellent benefits
Project/Program Coordination/Project Management (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILAugust 13, 2014
Pros: excellent benefit package
Cons: no career development
Good company excellent benefits. My colleagues were friendly and helpful.
Work here only if it's the only place hiring. Otherwise, stay away.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), East Coast USAugust 8, 2014
Pros: name recognition on a resume.
Cons: use it or lose it vacation policy based on non-calendar year, low pay compared to other companies, information flow-down from management sometimes doesn't exist
Lots of infighting between departments as one tries to blame the other for issues instead of working together to jointly address the problem.

Don't be surprised if you are hired to work a dedicated program and then have your role get expanded 4-fold. There are only so many hours in the day and they will squeeze every last drop out of you if you let – more... them.

The company looks impressive because of their size but they are internally disorganized. Too many acquisitions in too short a period.

Vacation policy isn't explained well at time of hire. They have a use it or lose it policy to encourage employees to take time off. Of course, one doesn't find out until after the time is taken away. – less
I do not recommend this company!
Advisory Services Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 29, 2014
- low compensation
- no opportunity for advancement
- poor management
- no organizational culture
Keane is a professional IT recruitment firm with focus on Project Management
Applications Development Project Manager (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYJuly 15, 2014
Pros: no overtime requirements and low stress projects.
Client's environments usually support a professional atmosphere;
Peers are professional and easy to engage;
Primary client work with government entities usually low stress and not deadline driven;
Easy to work hours with weekends off;
Good scope for profile growth and a great employer to work with
TEAM LEAD-DEVELOPMENT (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 9, 2014
NTT has been a great employer to work with.
It provides a great platform for career growth and to enhance your potential.
Productive and Fun at work
Programmer (Current Employee), Jersey City, New JerseyJune 26, 2014
NTT Data is a nice place to work. I have been with NTT Data for over 7 years and I feel it is really interesting.
Was Fun
Lead Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 23, 2014
Too Long Ago to accurately rate my experience. The culture is I am sure dramatically different 10 years later.

1 2 3 4 5

About NTT DATA

NTT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. – Read more

NTT DATA Photos