NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employer Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Application Software Development Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 8, 2015
NTT Data is a good company. Great people, good work culture. They have offices across the globe and provide excellent customer service
A good company to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 29, 2015
General office duties, working with the Agents, assigning cases to the agents for that particular region, the agents were a lot of fun to work with
Enjoyable place to work. Co-workers are great.
Senior Programmer/Analyst to Carrier Corporation (Current Employee), North Syracuse, NYJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: nice facility and great people to work with.
Cons: health care cost.
I would recommend NTTData as an employer. Salary, Compensation and Personnel have been positive.
No job security- Bottom Line main concern
Immigration Assistant (Former Employee), Charlestown, MAJanuary 29, 2015
Cons: no job security
I started as a temp and was told my position could become permanent. Now I am on a week to week basis and was told that even though I applied for the position they "feel like they should consider other people" because it's a "strictly administrative" job. It sounds like they're looking for someone better or cheaper. I'm a paralegal but if I want this job, am trained, and am doing well the only reason they would consider other people is money. So now everyday I have no idea if im going to be training my replacement for a job I want.
Have learned so much from my co-workers in this role
Systems Consultant/QA Specialist, Content Author (Current Employee), work remotely from homeJanuary 28, 2015
I have enjoyed working for NTT Data. My co-workers are so intelligent and always willing to train me on new things. It is a very diverse group of people to work with who have taught me a great variety of skills. I work remotely from home which can be a blessing and a curse. I like to have more personal interaction on a daily basis so it is a little difficult to work remotely at times.

The hardest part of the job is that with the launch of the new site, there were many nights of work and weekends. I am a single mom with 3 kids so it was hard to do that for a month. What I love about my job is that I feel that I learn something new everyday and it constantly challenges me.
hard working
Project Manager (Scrum Master) (Current Employee), phoenix AzJanuary 28, 2015
good in handling team
manage team in under pressure and achieve deadlines on time
Average in All prospects
On-site team lead (Current Employee), Dublin, OHJanuary 24, 2015
There are good people with Strong Technical Skills but weak Management. Lacks in management skills and Very Weak Hierarchy.
Overall not a positive experience so far
Consultant (Current Employee), MAJanuary 21, 2015
Work environment is OK, some politics. Management not supportive enough in some areas. Conflicting messaging in many areas of work policy and performance. Some managers play favorites, and others do not have a very positive management style. No pay raises, and internal processes flawed.
Hiring SAP Professionals
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee), Naperville, ILDecember 11, 2014
• Responsible for Talent Acquisition in SAP and Oracle Functional and Technical resources including Project managers and Program managers.
• Responsibilities include full life-cycle recruitment comprising sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates; coordinating and executing interviews, maintaining candidate/ client communication during search engagement process; assessing and recommending prospective candidates and designing, negotiating and closing job offer packages focusing on permanent as well as contract hires.
Productive and Fun place to work.
Integration Lead (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 11, 2014
Productive and Fun place to work and learn. New challenges are awaiting you every day. Friendly work place.
Good work culture
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Tempe AZDecember 8, 2014
Scope for career growth is very good.

Work-life balance is good.
Busy, challenging.
Sr Consultant - Lvl 3 Application Spt Desk for APL (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 28, 2014
Pros: world wide exposure, working with highly educated persons from many backgrounds.
Cons: no company provided technical training!!!
Constant interaction with offshore associates (India) requiring a sensitive ear and the ability to comprehend offshore dialog and expressions.
Wonderful challenge to work with both expert and not so expert individuals. The ability to communicate with those who speak a different language was thoroughly tested, from both directions.
Required a willingness to grasp concepts alien to my own background.
Day
Toyota Motor Sales USA HQ (Current Employee), Torrance, CANovember 14, 2014
A good organization with skilled people that needs guidance.
Sr. Principal Consultant
Senior Principal Consultant (Former Employee), Montpelier, VTNovember 10, 2014
It was an interesting client. The L&A Program was a challenging and critical component for the client. I gained knowledge of the whole life insurance and annuities products.
Good company to work for
Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2014
I had a great experience working for NTT DATA all these years.
I ENJOY MY TEAM AND JOB
PERSONAL SECURITY ASSISTANT (PSA) (Current Employee), WASHINGTON DCOctober 31, 2014
I begin intake cases and assist PSS’s with conducting BI’s. I conduct record checks on candidates, relatives and associates consisting of credit checks, Criminal Justice Information Service (CJIS), Facility Security System (FSS), Signal Flags (SF), National Crime Information Center (NCIC), Universal Name Index (UNI), Office of Personnel Management (OPM/JPAS), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), Defense Central Index of Investigation (DCII), Web Access Messaging System (WAMS), Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS) and Scattered Castles, Sentinel and Central Intelligence (CIA). Lastly I am specialized in migrating files from automated case support (ACS) to sentinel.
Great Japanese company but US HR leadership lacks diversity and global perspective
Associate Director (Former Employee), Plano, TXOctober 18, 2014
Pros: financially stable, great legacy, global organization, diverse businesses
Cons: us division particularly hr organization lacks diversity and global perspective
Great company to work for as some of the business leaders are really capable and very respected in the industry. However, the HR management particularly the top leadership is very short sighted & lacks vision and the global perspective though many of the other geographies roll up to the US leadership. Part of the reason is it lacks diversity (very female dominant and lacks ethic diversity).
Horrible Company NTT Data
Project Manager III (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 18, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
All of their operations are based outside of the US, their systems are disorganized, you have to manage your employment files in 12 different systems, the support personnel are terrible. Their health insurance deductibles are massive.

These folks are crooks. It is a glorified staffing firm that offers you no support. No possibility for advancement either.
excellent employer
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Charlestown, MAOctober 14, 2014
NTT is a great place to work. Love my co-workers. Best part of the job is making sure that all employees are paid their proper wages.
Enjoyed working at the client site
Administrative Assistant/Business Analyst (Former Employee), Worcester, MAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: had the oppoprtunity to take training
Cons: not knowing how long you would be working at a client site
NTT Data has an excellent partnership with the client site. I was always busy working with the NTT managers, employees and the client managers. I learned about the other side of the IT business at the client site and how the work was generated.

1 2 3 4 5

About NTT DATA

NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global – Read more

NTT DATA Photos