NTT DATA Employee Reviews

A company that cares for its employees
Disaster Recovery Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 28, 2017
I have been with a lot of companies and many of them great. But NTT Data is superior in how it treats the people to work for them. The customer we support is very demanding and abrasive at times. Our leaderships always manages to shield us from the flack.
Pros
flexible work environment
Great people to work with
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 26, 2017
Management was unprofessional in their actions and decision making styles. They would walk around the office making sure people were working. The job was project based and management constantly told us that we were getting new projects but none ever appeared.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Dishonest Management
Good Onsite Exposure
Senior MicroStrategy Lead (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 24, 2017
I was working here as a Microstrategy analyst resolving issues optimizing tuning queries in Microstrategy. We had lots of work on fixing the existing reports which took longer time to execute. We had to run queries in Microstrategy and then find ways to tune them to reduce the execution time.
Pros
Office location
Cons
Intensive query optimization
Normal work hours
SalesForce Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 18, 2017
They have a great culture and good people and I would love to work with them again. This past consulting contract was with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with a very interesting application of SalesForce.com
Pros
Good People
Work at Client site
Onsite SAP Technical lead / Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILApril 18, 2017
Work at client location
SAP Technical
Good workplace
Internal competency work
Enough holidays
Good healthcare
Moderate management
Comparative pay package
A very busy place, multiple cultures and ever changing
Administrative Secretary (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSApril 12, 2017
Regular Admin duties.Learning inside about the different IT services and how they are maintained.There are many cultures and nationalities, great people to work with. They work hard and around the clock. Hardest part of the job is the constant changes and finding someone to train on those changes. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning from those coming from other countries.
Pros
Cafeteria onsite
Cons
the walk to the building
Comfortable work environment with good hours and benefits
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 6, 2017
NTT Data formerly Dell, Inc can be known for their good, comfortable environment with good hours and benefits. The work was not physically difficult but could be stressful and mentally tiring.
Good Environment to work in
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 3, 2017
Seniors and Managers are supportive. Work life balance is maintained. Good challenging environment to work and learn and succeed. Opportunities to learn new technologies.
Great company to work for
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDApril 2, 2017
So far so good. I've only been with the company for a few months but the culture here is very easy going. They offer plenty opportunities for career advancement and hard work is recognized.
Pros
Good benefits
Big company, meh benefits
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 1, 2017
NTT continues to grow by acquisition, but does not seem to have a guiding principle. Highly bureaucratic, with an emphasis on profitability over human development. Morale is low as there is no reward for working hard and benefits are terrible compared to competitor offerings. Self-paced learning offerings are good. Probably okay for a contract, not so much as an employee.
Pros
Checks don't bounce
Cons
Cog in the machine syndrome
It's a good company to work with
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 31, 2017
It's a good company to work with but the compensation or benefits are none. Medical plan is really poor. No career growth. No appreciation from upper management.
Great Environment
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 28, 2017
Management is great and the workplace culture is laid back. Hardest part of the job is taking on accounts that have been poorly sold and having to reverse engineer before we can support it. Good thing about the job is the challenge.
Pros
Working from home
Good
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 22, 2017
Good and nice work culture.Active team members.Many training options available in the company website where you can log in and attend training sessions to acquire technical knowledge.
Overall, the company's busines concept is very well managed.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edina, MN 55439March 21, 2017
The IT department needs better communication and better documentation system to track down system problems. The IT management needs more up-to-date tools for development.
Administator/Graphic Artist
Stroud Design - Graphic Artist/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2017
My responsibilities started as front office and then moved to graphic artist. In the front office, I developed and streamlined the job. When this office enlarged, I moved to artist. My job was to help produce the finished ad, magazine or brochure.
A mix of mergers, acquisitions and cultures
SAP Basis Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 10, 2017
Travel is usually required on a weekly basis unless you relocate.
You may also be required to travel on a moments notice
Get to be staffed on a number of projects throughout the US, some better than others. It mostly depends on your project manager and the client
Not much interaction with your direct manager unless you are on the bench or if there are some issues so don't expect too much support.
Pros
Depending on your projects and assignments you can learn a lot
Cons
It can be difficult to take your vacation when you want or need to
Enjoyable place to work
Second Level IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMarch 8, 2017
I have very much enjoyed working with this company. They are willing to let you do your work with little interference by micro managing every aspect of the job.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Job Security
Professional and caring environment
Sr, Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 3, 2017
Great Consulting company to work for. Delivery managers are always there for support and assistance. Great training and management is intent on keeping their contractors to work on other projects.
Not sure
Chief Information Officer (CIO) (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 27, 2017
Since I was only employed for a little over three months, I don't belive34 I can accurately assess this organization. Our location is being phased out, so it it not appropriate for me to rate NTT.
Data Remediation Analyst
Data Remediation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2017
All the departments aren't bad, but working as a Data Remediation Analyst, it was unorganized and team lead management staff childish. NO constancy of work duties, constant changes in work duties, and was treated with unprofessional.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Team Leads are not professional based off who you know for advancement and bullying from team leads.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval