NTT DATA Employee Reviews

Formerly Keane, Inc. when I worked there. Process-oriented, team work-oriented, encouraging, caring place to work.
Delivery Excellence Support Team Analyst (Former Employee), Cypress, CAAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Team work, process, advancement, employee benefits
Cons: No work on the West Coast.
Keane encouraged me to further my career and paid for education to do so. The managers I worked for were fair, creative, intelligent, and held me to high standards. Unfortunately most of Keane's work was on the East Coast and when the contract I was last on stopped, Keane did not have other work on which to place me.
Good company
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 12, 2015
Good Work like balance, average salary, good benefits, growth opportunities were available, training and education expenses reimbursements were additional benefits.
Rating NTT Data
Sr. Business Analysis (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Good people
Cons: No push of pay increases
I like working here but contact is limit and no advocacy. I t would be nice if a built in increase was applied to all contracts.
A good company for a starter
Program Manager (Current Employee), SFOAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Work/life balance, decent management
Cons: Low salary and lack of career advancement opportunities
Could be a good company for starter.

Mainly in to services side (project based), learned good amount of knowledge on project management, delivery, business consulting.
Stay Away
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Quantico, VAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: management, work environment, culture, client, unethical practices
One of the most unethical companies I have ever seen. This is the reason contractors and contracting companies get a bad reputation.

Management is a joke. They want warm bodies in seats to make money and cycle people through positions without regard for who or why they're hiring. They fail to clarify client need before hiring individuals and simply view people as a means to an end.

I honestly have nothing good to say about this situation. Management is terrible. The client is disorganized and uncertain of needs. No one knows who is in charge or who can establish need, and management will not hesitate to throw employees under the bus or fire them to save face with client.

Worst work experience of my life.
NTT
Client Manager / Account Executive (Current Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Great Culture
Cons: Integratation
NTT has been in acquisition mood for the past several years.
As a result of the acquisitions there is significant integration of organizations.
Management is a joke.
Instructional Designer (Current Employee), Quantico, VAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Decent work/life balance
Cons: Client has unexpected high demands. Managers have no backbone.
It's a decent working environment. However, the demands from the client have become very unrealistic.

There are many contractors with years of military/training experience and are looked down upon by many employees of the on-site organization.

The managers have no backbone. They do not back their employees or appreciate their experience.

The salary is okay, but a little low compared to other contracting companies in the area.

The consensus - do not work for NTT Data. There are many other quality companies. Everyone, including myself, are currently looking for other opportunities.
Good working environment
System Engineer Senior Staff Member (Former Employee), JPCJuly 12, 2015
・Good working environment
・Bad management
・Have a lot of great project management methodology
・High salary
・Co-workers are gentle, but not interesting
My co-workers
Principal Consultant (Project Manager) (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJuly 8, 2015
The company takes great care in selecting personnel, the co-workers comes from different backgrounds, that creates an environment that to resolve situations in a different and refreshing way.
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world.
Business Analyst / Database Administrator (Former Employee), new york ,NyJuly 6, 2015
 Continuously interacted with users to gather the business requirements.
 Performed regular Administration activities from Managing system resources, users and database to the fine-tuning level and implemented the project successfully.
 Coordinate with project teams consisting of business and technical individuals
 Created query plans and made sure each and every query is using appropriate useful indexes.
 Created & maintained databases, users, Logins, tables, indexes, roles, permissions and other schema objects.
 Identified, tested and resolved database performance issues (monitoring and tuning) to ensure database optimization
 Monitored the event logs and server error logs for troubleshooting.
 Identified the bottlenecks and troubleshooting them for optimal performance.
 Documented business requirements and data needs
Very Good
Personnel Security Specialist (Former Employee), Washington DCJuly 1, 2015
Very good overall experience working for this company

Job Work Life Balance

Compensation Benefits

Job Security Advancement

Payroll Tax Specialist (Current Employee), Charlestown, MAJune 17, 2015
Each day is new day where you contuine to learn new things.
NTT Data, Inc is a good employer who cares about there employees and strives to show contuine sucess.
Good and friendly team
Java/J2EE developer (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 16, 2015
I like to grow in a company and have long term job with stable environment where I can learn things and be an active contributor to the company
never worked for NTT Data
Consultant (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 3, 2015
Pros: Good people
Did not work here unless they changed they changed the name

from Keane

Days and nighs

productiion schedluing

30 words a minute
Required 24 x 7 availability
Component Planner (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 7, 2015
Employees worked well together, but management did not and was not interested in rewarding individuals for hard work.
great place tp work
Principal Consultant/ Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 4, 2015
Pros

The People here love what they do and are motivated to exceed the industry standard. The support employees receive for self Improvement and skills upgrade are 2nd to none. The benefits for Canada are fantastic. The ability to progress and get promoted is easily attainable for those who want it. The culture is engaging and exciting.

Cons

Colleagues who are not motivated to excel and put in time and effort. If you are not in it to win it and are not self-motivated to be the best, suggestion is to go somewhere else. NTT is for high achievers.

Advice to Management

Management can always improve. however I personally have nothing but great engagement with my management, constant check in's are key. Also providing opportunities outside of semi and annual reviews for feedback are well established within my business group.
Good work/life balance
Account Executive (Former Employee), King of PrussiaApril 24, 2015
Worked with some great knowledgable, hardworking people. Learning to understand and listen for opportunities over the phone with out seeing the person on the other end. The hardest part of the job was having skeptical clients. Over the phone its challenging to give clients enough resources to show them that we were a legitimate company. It was very rewarding when we were able to settle an account for the client.
Poor Management - no loyalty to employees
Sr Consultant (Former Employee), Plano, txApril 14, 2015
Onboarding is a joke. Almost no direction from management, had to work on my own contract between NTT and client.

After project was complete, I was told they were looking to place me somewhere else, then received a message from insurance 3 months later that my insurance had been cancelled without even being offered a change to continue on Cobra.
Very good experince working with
Sr. SAPTechnical ConsultantEnvironment (Current Employee), Boston, MAApril 12, 2015
Worked for 2 projects with NTT data. Very good and big organisation to learn new things. working as Sr. SAPTechnical ConsultantEnvironment in current project from 2014.
OKAY
Analyst (Former Employee), VAApril 7, 2015
It was okay, the management is only worried about their own reputation. They are not interested in employee's well being.
Industry