NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employer Reviews

Great Company
Administrative Office Of The U.S. Courts (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Salary and benefits
Cons: Can end at any time like all contract positions
They had the best benefits and all positions are off site. The benefits and salaries are very good. I would have still been employed if my contract at location had not ended. It was difficult trying to get back in.
Great management and technical staff; amazing benefits.
Reporting and Project Management (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 15, 2015
Pros: health and retirement benefits; salaries
Cons: few branches in new york state
This company has opportunities world wide. Benefits exceed any I've experienced before. Some opportunities meeting current skills do require relocating. Keep up with modern technology, job seekers!
No comment
Mainframe Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 10, 2015
Pros: average pay
Cons: lack of career development and lack of initiative to grow presence at clients
Cutbacks have limited the tiers of account management presence and nurturing of talent. Being a collection of small acquisitions it suffers the similar malaise and disjointed collaboration that other IT integration vendors face, now, and in the future, which includes a lack of synergy and infrequent communications.
A good company to work with
Joining Date (Current Employee), Albany, NYMarch 9, 2015
A good company to work with, Good co-worker and decent management. Distributed environment makes collaboration difficult at times.
Large company with faceless management
Water Billing and Customer Service Contractor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 1, 2015
Pros: no micro management, nice location in the city
Cons: no personal attention, no room for advancement, only lateral movement
A typical day at work includes me picking out what work I want to do and doing it. I have learned my job thoroughly but opted not to learn much about the jobs of my peers as to not be moved there involuntarily when/if they leave. Management and HR are faceless and therefore unapproachable. At best they are 6 states away. My co-workers are all looking for the next thing but as there is no room for growth, only lateral movement, the turn over rate can get high. The hardest part of my job is explaining it to others. It is exceedingly complex and hard for many to grasp. The most enjoyable part of my job is the feeling of mastery. I love knowing that I know the most about my job, more than anyone else on my team except for my lead whose knowledge is on par with mine. Also, the comfort of job security that comes with being so knowledgeable about my job as well as being the only one who does it.
Productive and fun work place
Application Software Development Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 8, 2015
NTT Data is a good company. Great people, good work culture. They have offices across the globe and provide excellent customer service
A good company to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 29, 2015
General office duties, working with the Agents, assigning cases to the agents for that particular region, the agents were a lot of fun to work with
Enjoyable place to work. Co-workers are great.
Senior Programmer/Analyst to Carrier Corporation (Current Employee), North Syracuse, NYJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: nice facility and great people to work with.
Cons: health care cost.
I would recommend NTTData as an employer. Salary, Compensation and Personnel have been positive.
No job security- Bottom Line main concern
Immigration Assistant (Former Employee), Charlestown, MAJanuary 29, 2015
Cons: no job security
I started as a temp and was told my position could become permanent. Now I am on a week to week basis and was told that even though I applied for the position they "feel like they should consider other people" because it's a "strictly administrative" job. It sounds like they're looking for someone better or cheaper. I'm a paralegal but if I want this job, am trained, and am doing well the only reason they would consider other people is money. So now everyday I have no idea if im going to be training my replacement for a job I want.
Have learned so much from my co-workers in this role
Systems Consultant/QA Specialist, Content Author (Current Employee), work remotely from homeJanuary 28, 2015
I have enjoyed working for NTT Data. My co-workers are so intelligent and always willing to train me on new things. It is a very diverse group of people to work with who have taught me a great variety of skills. I work remotely from home which can be a blessing and a curse. I like to have more personal interaction on a daily basis so it is a little difficult to work remotely at times.

The hardest part of the job is that with the launch of the new site, there were many nights of work and weekends. I am a single mom with 3 kids so it was hard to do that for a month. What I love about my job is that I feel that I learn something new everyday and it constantly challenges me.
hard working
Project Manager (Scrum Master) (Current Employee), phoenix AzJanuary 28, 2015
good in handling team
manage team in under pressure and achieve deadlines on time
Average in All prospects
On-site team lead (Current Employee), Dublin, OHJanuary 24, 2015
There are good people with Strong Technical Skills but weak Management. Lacks in management skills and Very Weak Hierarchy.
Overall not a positive experience so far
Consultant (Current Employee), MAJanuary 21, 2015
Work environment is OK, some politics. Management not supportive enough in some areas. Conflicting messaging in many areas of work policy and performance. Some managers play favorites, and others do not have a very positive management style. No pay raises, and internal processes flawed.
Hiring SAP Professionals
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee), Naperville, ILDecember 11, 2014
• Responsible for Talent Acquisition in SAP and Oracle Functional and Technical resources including Project managers and Program managers.
• Responsibilities include full life-cycle recruitment comprising sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates; coordinating and executing interviews, maintaining candidate/ client communication during search engagement process; assessing and recommending prospective candidates and designing, negotiating and closing job offer packages focusing on permanent as well as contract hires.
Productive and Fun place to work.
Integration Lead (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 11, 2014
Productive and Fun place to work and learn. New challenges are awaiting you every day. Friendly work place.
Good work culture
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Tempe AZDecember 8, 2014
Scope for career growth is very good.

Work-life balance is good.
Busy, challenging.
Sr Consultant - Lvl 3 Application Spt Desk for APL (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 28, 2014
Pros: world wide exposure, working with highly educated persons from many backgrounds.
Cons: no company provided technical training!!!
Constant interaction with offshore associates (India) requiring a sensitive ear and the ability to comprehend offshore dialog and expressions.
Wonderful challenge to work with both expert and not so expert individuals. The ability to communicate with those who speak a different language was thoroughly tested, from both directions.
Required a willingness to grasp concepts alien to my own background.
Day
Toyota Motor Sales USA HQ (Current Employee), Torrance, CANovember 14, 2014
A good organization with skilled people that needs guidance.
Sr. Principal Consultant
Senior Principal Consultant (Former Employee), Montpelier, VTNovember 10, 2014
It was an interesting client. The L&A Program was a challenging and critical component for the client. I gained knowledge of the whole life insurance and annuities products.
Good company to work for
Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2014
I had a great experience working for NTT DATA all these years.

1 2 3 4 5

About NTT DATA

NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global – Read more

NTT DATA Photos