NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employer Reviews

Good place to Work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), frankfort,kyMay 27, 2014
So far I have been happy with my job at NTT Data. Trying to look for a change as I need to move close to home in Louisville.
Challenging, intuitive and exciting.
Information Systems & Business Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 21, 2014
Working with NTT Data has given me the opportunity to grow in a professional and personal level. I have advanced my skill sets and have had the opportunity to travel and make wonderful new connections.
Global client engagement assignments.
SharePoint Designer (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 20, 2014
Excellent Business Analysis Practice leadership with many opportunities to collaborate with BA colleagues. Dramatic changes due to growth by acquisition for this top 6 IT solutions provider.
Takes care of their people
Business Analyst - KM (Sr. Consultant) (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 17, 2014
Would work for this company again. They try to make sure you are a good fit for client companies and work with you to resolve any issues.
IT Help desk
IT Help Desk Technician Analyst Contractor (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYApril 16, 2014
A wonderful place to learn and to gain vital experience. The co-workers and management is amazing.
Productive and fun work place
TECHNICAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 10, 2014
The company is not bad to work for. it has good benefits and maintains a good work life balance.
A growing IT Consulting and Technology company
Associate Director - HR (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 7, 2014
Great company to work for
Financially well placed
Building up its brand in the US market
Beware of working for this company
IT Manager (Former Employee), Montpellier, VTMarch 30, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: no work\life balance, you are forgotten (read my review)
NTT Data (formerly Keane) is one of the worst IT consulting companies to work for.

I was unlucky enough to work for them in Vermont.

Basically, they pay a little above average but their work\life balance is terrible. I was an IT Manager for a healthcare giant and I was working 24\7 at their adamant orders.

Finally, after 8 months of torture and one – more... of the worst Christmas holidays I ever experienced, I simply stopped showing up for work. What was interesting was that I still getting paid, full salary!

They discovered this after my seventh paycheck was cut and they called me directly stating that I have been let go, etc.

The funny thing was I had already started a new job and I still received my vacation pay. Lol

Bottom line, they are too big for their own good. – less
Good
Team Lead & Module Lead (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 20, 2014
Good to work with.
Management is good.
Job Security is good.
Overall good.
Enjoyed every aspect of job - training, implementation, project management,
Project Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 18, 2014
Typical day: working with customers, usually by phone but also used GoTo Meeting ( I worked remotely and traveled about 60% of time)
What I learned: how to standardize my processes, get the job done...on time and on budget with no surprises!
Management: Great!
Co-Workers: Great!
Hardest Part of Job: traveling so much
Most enjoyable part of job: My customers!
H1-B workers beware
Sr. Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: management, work, no direction
When there are more PMs and BAs than Developers you have to wonder how work gets done. I will tell you how. You work day and night for months and when there is no project you will be laid-off in 2 weeks. If you are on a visa, you won't even have a chance to find another job and transfer your visa.

When you are hired a lot is promised like GC sponsorship – more... but it will not be done. The pay is good but that's the only good thing about this company. – less
SharePoint Content Manager
Project Consultant (Former Employee), McLean, VAFebruary 26, 2014
SharePoint Content manager for the Administrative Office of the United States Courts (AOUSC) Office of Information Technology (OIT) Technology Management Services Division (TMSD) Project Management Branch (PMB). Consultant responsible for providing program management support to the PMB chief with respect to Judiciary Information Technology Fund (JITF) – more... funded IT projects throughout the (AOUSC) (TMSD). – less
having good work environment with flexible timings
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Cary, NCFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: working in multiple work environemnts like agile frame work
Cons: due to two weeks sprint not much productivity
Got a chance to work in Agile frame work. Managers are very co-operative and colleagues are very friendly and supportive.
Good company to work with.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), San Leandro, CAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: good benefits (insurance etc)
Cons: few clients in bay area.
Nice Company with good benefits with real time people involved to solve your problems.
I don't know if it could be better
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Frankfort, KYFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: they leave you alone
Cons: everything is done by email online
This is a great company. Sure the "Portal is terrible", but this an IT company who employs individuals who should know a thing or 2 about IT, so navigating through the application shouldn't be that much of a pain.
Great work environment
Team Lead (Former Employee), India/USA/UKJanuary 28, 2014
Everyone will be given opportunity to express their ideas and thoughts which in turn will benifit the Projects and the company. Whereever I go I will be able to mingle with the team with confidence. I have spent most of my career interacting with the customers which is the best part of my Job.
Very good consulting company to work
Sr. Principal Consultant/Data Warehouse Architect (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: good assignment as a consultant to enhance oracle skills
Lucky to get opportunity to work and develop skills in data warehouse technologies, Oracle pl/sql development. Client(Celanies) was very good and provided a excellent work environments.
Productive workplace and opportunity for self learning
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDJanuary 15, 2014
NTT data provides opportunity to develop skill sets in a short time and also higher opportunities to work with the clients directly.
Consulting was not for me
Consultant (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: isolated work environment
I did not feel part of the work team I was placed on. Consultants at the time were often left out of many of the operations and decisions of the team.
A nice place to work and learn new things
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILJanuary 2, 2014
The team in which i worked gave me more opportunities to learn advanced technologies and help me to innovate my own ideas. My managers and co-workers are so helpful and friendly.

About NTT DATA

TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based – Read more

NTT DATA Photos