Nu-Wave Wireless Employee Reviews

Awful company to work for if you're looking to advance.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  NJDecember 15, 2016
This company does not do a good enough job of promoting their staff. They would rather leave a store without a manager, than promote employees. The commission is terrible. You work 40 hours a week or more and only bring home less than $400 per month in commission.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Terrible pay, no advancement, poor communication
Awesome Place to work!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJSeptember 16, 2016
Small company, family feel. Everyone knows everyone. Getting promoted is easy as long as you do your job, and are good at your job. Upper management is phenomenal, and there to help you succeed. My district manager was incredibly involved in my store, hands down one of the best district managers I've had in my retail career. 10/10 would recommend. If I didn't have to leave due to family reasons, I would have been there for the forseeable future. Absolutely loved my job and the people I worked with.
Lie right to your face
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Manahawkin, NJAugust 11, 2016
They claim that they only promote from within to get people with management experience to take low level positions and then turn around and post management positions on job boards. Commission is bad.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Bad pay, no store traffic, bad upper management
Great Smaller Company
District Manager Sprint (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAOctober 15, 2014
Great smaller company with a real family feel. Very structured and orderly and provides great management and mentoring to entry level employees. Will have the opportunity to grow with the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nu-Wave Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8