Full time position (travel 30%-60%) Houston/Louisiana Territory
About Carol Cole Company
The Carol Cole Company is a cosmetic and aesthetic technology company focused on the development of contemporary devices and beauty treatments that aid in facial rejuvenation. As a leading pioneer in microcurrent technology, the Company was created to develop and market revolutionary new products, including the NuFACE® device. The NuFACE® device has transformed the aesthetic home-use device segment of the beauty industry! Utilizing proprietary microcurrent technology, this electronic anti-aging device utilizes optimal microcurrent output to lift and tone the face while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Due to our extensive growth, we are seeking experienced sales professionals to join our dynamic team! Reporting directly to a Regional Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for selling and managing the complete range of Carol Cole Company (NuFACE) products for their specific territories. Our clients include dermatologists, luxury spas, and fine retail establishments.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual unit, revenue and gross margin targets for designated territory.
- Develop and implement successful sales and marketing strategies.
- Implement an effective territory-specific lead generation and follow-up program.
- Provide superior customer service with all established and prospective customers.
- Establish, nurture and manage relationships with clients, home office employees, and industry leaders.
- Maintain organized and detailed territory records in the Company’s SalesForce system.
- Effectively communicate with the Regional Manager, VP of Sales and other sales support staff members.
- Attend and provide sales support for national and regional trade shows or events, as required.
- Adhere to the Company quality systems and regulatory requirements.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years in outside sales, with proven success in medical, skincare, or the cosmetics industry required; esthetician license a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Positive attitude, self confidence, honesty and a team player mentality required.
- Must possess a creative, out of the box approach to problem resolution and client satisfaction.
- Maintain a sense of urgency, work effectively under pressure, and be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to present/demonstrate in various settings, including but not limited to in person, via phone and web-cam.
- 30- 60% travel required.
We offer a competitive salary, commissions and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, send resume, cover letter and salary history to us!
Visit our website www.mynuface.com
Indeed - 2 years ago