About Carol Cole Company
The Carol Cole Company is a skin care company focused on the development of contemporary devices and beauty treatments that aid in facial rejuvenation. As a leading pioneer in microcurrent technology, the Company was created to develop and market revolutionary new products, including the NuFACE Classic and NuFACE Trinity devices. Located in North San Diego County, NuFACE devices have transformed the aesthetic home-use device segment of the beauty industry! Utilizing proprietary microcurrent technology, this electronic anti-aging device utilizes optimal microcurrent output to lift and tone the face while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We are seeking an experienced Retail Sales Manager to join our dynamic team! Reporting directly to the Vice President of Professional Sales, this position oversees and manages all retail partners and continues to build the existing retail business while seeking out and targeting new sales opportunities.
Essential Duties include:
- Direct the retail sales team’s actions to deliver corporate directives through the execution of point-of-sale initiatives.
- Design, develop and execute sales growth strategies to lead, manage, motivate and evaluate the professional development needs of the sales team including training, coaching, mentoring, performance improvement and internal and external communications.
- Build and nurture retail partnerships to ensure support and alignment with the vision of the company through strategic planning and the communication of initiatives and goals.
- Develop plans to support profitable accounts by door to drive required retail sales and shipment growth.
- Oversee the development of region, door-specific sales growth strategies by account and integrate marketing campaigns to strengthen company’s national position.
- Oversee the management and execution of point-of-sale initiatives and action plans to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Ensure open communication between the VP, Professional Sales and the sales team through weekly conference calls, store visits and seminars in an effort to support company directives.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and implement marketing programs, training interventions, positioning & messaging, naming, and collateral for new and existing products.
- Identify and validate volume and turn expectations by account for existing doors and new locations.
- Manage an annual operating budget that is in line with the corporate budget.
- Dedication to the company quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience in account/brand management with a skincare company required. Aesthetician license a plus.
- Previous experience in leading a regional sales team required.
Must have experience in the design, development and execution of strategic growth plans at the regional/national level.
- A successful track record of launching innovative products and successful marketing campaigns required.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Positive attitude, honesty and a team player mentality.
- Must have a sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Travel 30%-60% required. Must be able to attend evening and weekend events.
Qualified applicants, send resume, cover letter and salary history to us! Visit our website www.mynuface.com
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard