NuWare is seeking a motivated individual to join our Sales team to optimize and accelerate sales for our IT Solutions and Consulting. We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Client Partner to help grow our business in the in the CPG / Retail vertical.
This person will be providing strong relationship management & business development skills in order to grow the business and expand NuWare’s footprint in this vertical. This position will ideally be based in the San Francisco Bay Area, or New York / New Jersey area, or Greater Chicago Area. If you are located elsewhere, we might still consider it given your background and relationships in the vertical. For more information visit www.nuware.com
NuWare is a leader in Cloud based Solutions, Infrastructure Management, Mobility and Social & Big Data Analytics. Our Innovation accelerates the competitiveness of our clients. NuWare develops solutions and provides professional services for Capital Markets, CPG, Retail, and Life Sciences industry verticals. Our solutions are used by Sales & Marketing, Operations, IT, and Supply Chain professionals for gaining deep insights from their data silos, rapid mobilization of both legacy and SaaS applications, remote infrastructure management, and social analytics. Our technology and services are designed to meet the needs of today's leading organizations. Several organizations in Life Sciences, Capital Markets, and CPG/Retail use our solutions.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Must have 10-15 years of sales experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- Must have minimum 5-10 years industry experience in CPG / Retail vertical.
- Must have experience building a pipeline in excess of $15 million
- Proven Sales Record with history of exceeding or meeting quotas
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts
- Ability to close deals in a short period of time
- Excellent relationships with a select marquee accounts in the vertical
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
- BS degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required.
Top Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Excellent compensation/benefits. A strong financial incentive package that includes a solid base salary with a highly attractive commission plan. Additional incentives include award programs and benefits package
- Wide exposure to industry, product and functional best practices; as well as world-class teams supporting your business development pursuits
- Supportive management team that rewards initiative & success
- Innovative and exciting industry leading practice where you can truly build a long-term career
- Congenial, collaborative, and success-oriented culture; the opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse, highly experienced team of business professionals.
- Tremendous opportunities for growth with a real career path promoting career advancement. opportunities for growth with a real career path