Position Type: Full Time + BONUS + Benefits
Location: White Plains NY
We are seeking for our client an individual with minimum of 4 yrs. of experience developing and supporting MS/SQL and Sybase database applications, including stored procedure development for the Corporate Finance department.
- Lead the design & development of Internal Private Client application.
- Required excellent communication & analysis skills &
- Migrate application to a .NET front-end
- Experience in creating:
> Business Cost Benefit Analysis
> Use - Cases
> Flowcharts and Diagrams
> Entity-Relationship Definition
- Extensive SQL and stored procedure programming experience developing in-house applications from requirement documents and technical specifications.
- Experience designing data models, data mart structures, and data dictionaries by working directly with business and IT teams.
- Experience moving and manipulating data using either Informatica or less complex ETL tools such as MS Access, SSIS, Store Procedures and BCP commands.
- Ability to create QA test cases for execution by a QA team, the business clients or self.
- Ability to react to production and development issues as they arise.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Finance, or equivalent. MBA a Plus.
- Experience in developing and supporting Oracle database applications
- Knowledge of and experience working with compensation and commission applications
- Experience in building C# .NET applications
- Experience building .NET applications with Infragistics NetAdvantage assembly.
- Experience with BI and reporting application tools
- Knowledge of Hyberion Essbase.
- Knowledge of Ralph Kimball Data Warehouse principles.