Senior Developer, Salesforce
Full Time; or contract-to-hire
San Francisco, CA
Overview: Join the Nuehealth team to be part of a silicon-valley start-up that is transforming the future of global health care. Nuehealth powers medical travel through cloud-based solutions and patient management services, allowing more patients to access health care anywhere in the world. Nuehealth is implementing the ‘next generation’ PRM (patient relationship management) solution to assist hospitals, doctors and international patient departments.
Developer will join a dynamic, international team of experienced technology and business personnel---all working in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with analysts to design solutions delivered using Force.com technology
- Integrate with 3rd-party cloud applications securely via sso/REST apis
- Develop unit-tests and Force.com coverage test classes as required for managed packages
- Debug and resolve Salesforce.com system-related issues
- Stay current on Force.com technology changes and collaborate with other developers on best practices
- Oversee change management processes, bug reports and enhancement requests
- 2-3 years experience with, and expert knowledge of, Force.com Apex, SOQL, VisualForce, Workflow programming including best practices for end-user customizations (field sets, etc.), bulkification, triggers, web services, etc.
- Great understanding of and experience working with Roles, Permission sets, profiles and sharing rules including apex sharing.
- 3-5+ years’ work experience as a software developer on cloud-based platforms
- Working knowledge of web services, cloud-based APIs and protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Solid understanding of web client technologies such as dhtml, jQuery and ajax
- Proficiency in relational database concepts and SQL
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- SalesForce developer or administrator certification
- Implementation of a development project for a commercially successful SalesForce-based product
- Knowledge of SalesForce managed packages including end-user customization considerations
- Experience developing HIPAA-compliant applications
- Experience with encryption technologies and standards such as AES256
- Experience with Box.net developer api
- Experience with Subversion and/or Eclipse or Force.com IDE
- SalesForce Administrator Certification and/or expert knowledge of security, sharing, roles, profiles, permissions sets and other accessibility administration