Nuelle is a newly-formed startup with a mission to serve women's health and wellness. This venture-backed company was launched early 2014 by a team of medical device engineers with an established track record. Born from the ExploraMed medical device incubator, Nuelle has attracted to its team acclaimed subject matter experts and Fortune 500 business leaders alike. This is a special opportunity to join at the ground level a budding and expertly managed startup , to collaborate with a seasoned team in an inspiring and supportive environment, and to compassionately influence the lives of women by building the highest caliber product.
- Lead firmware engineering for Nuelle's latest product suite.
- Follow best practices around code development process.
- Contribute to new feature design and specification development.
- Orchestrate verification testing on firmware-centric modules.
- Support manufacturing line bring-up.
- Willing and able to make occasional international travel.
- Marked excitement about embedded systems design, and a solid track record with some product history to prove it.
- Sense of leadership in the firmware discipline, with heightened ability to communicate and integrate with other disciplines.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical engineering or related field (software, embedded systems, mechatronics).
- Fluency in C targeting microcontrollers, and experience programming for resource-limited embedded environments.
- Proficiency in debugging interdisciplinary electro-mechanical systems with any/all appropriate tools or scripting languages.
- History working with communication buses and stacks, like BLE, USB, I2C, or other.
- Familiarity with state machine design and implementation.
- Know-how around real-time programming, or exposure to RTOS.
- Experience designing and running verification test, with background working in an ISO13485-regulated environment a strong plus.
- Capability to specify sensors, signal conditioning, amplifiers, and actuators.
- Background in closed-loop control or dynamic systems modeling a plus.
- We are intent on growing our already positive, encouraging, fun-yet-focused work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits, of course.
- We are currently located walking distance to Caltrain in Mountain View
We look forward to hearing from you!
Nuelle is a newly-formed startup with a mission to serve women’s health and wellness. This venture-backed company was launched early...