NUESTRA CLINICA DEL VALLE Employee Reviews

I was just a nice place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande City, TXOctober 13, 2017
I would answer the phon calls,arrange appointment for the patients with specialist,medical record,give shots,assist the doctors in any procedure they needed me,
Pros
No free lunches or nothing we would have to take our own food.
Cons
Just a lunch break
Pharmacist - PRN (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 27, 2017
Even though I only work there a few hours a week as I'm needed, I'm grateful for that opportunity. The environment is pleasant, yet very proficient. I think it's a great service to our community.
work environment was excellent, it is a very good place to get experience, for future jobs,
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXAugust 22, 2017
I liked working at Nuestra Clinica del Valle, the work day was very productive never a moment without work, I learned so much working there, management is very good,
Fun environment, busy
LVN (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXJuly 14, 2017
Very bad management, coordination of nursing staff seem to be very poor need a lot more coordination, no training, they just throw you in to start with people that are not trained properly.
Pros
Good culture, love helping the community
Cons
Coordination of working hours, managers supervisors not on same page
The place did not give you opportunities to advance
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXJuly 7, 2017
You were always short staffed and worked under pressure. The supervisors and providers are very demanding and rude. There was no place to feel comfortable to talk to anyone about the internal problems going on no trust on people or supervisors.
productive and fast pace work place
LVN Head Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJune 5, 2017
opportunity to grow within the company, great learning workplace. loved working with patients and providing patient care alongside physicians. would recommend working here.
Co-workers are friendly. Ok place to work
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXFebruary 4, 2017
At Nuestra Clinica Del Valle the work environment is very tense due to the very strict policy in place. Asides from the stress co-workers and providers are easy to work with.
It was a lot of new experiences here
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXJanuary 6, 2017
This was my first time working with older patients. I was able to assist the doctor in different procedures and was able to learn a lot of new things here. I really enjoyed the experience I gained here. The staff was always friendly.
Great workplace
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Great workplace, friendly staff, and great management. I had a great experience while working here. My coworkers were always there to lend a helping hand when I needed it.
good place to work
Social Service clerk, for two (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXJanuary 10, 2016
excellenct worker/patient interaction, reviewing electronic medical records, referring to outside agencies and ordering medications for patients. insurance verification and use of office equipment.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no pay increase in 4 years
Medical Records Clerk
Medical Records Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXOctober 5, 2015
Receive patients upon schedule and ensure proper documentation had been brought to ensure visitation. Data entry of all patients and medical billing if needed.
fun place to work
offiice clerk (Current Employee) –  rio grande city texasAugust 5, 2015
everthing simple and easy love my coworkers I learn to file charts check blood pressure help in medical and labs. a really calm environment
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Great experience
Triage Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TxApril 13, 2015
I entered NCDV as a graduate nurse. It is an overall great learning environment. I was a Triage nurse for all new and established patients. I enjoyed my position. I love working with patients.
Well most days were hectic and I loved working in a fast paced enviornment since the time passed by quickly
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXApril 2, 2015
I enjoyed working with my co-worker Adilene and helping out the patients as much as I could. I loved working in a fast paced clinic and helping as many staff or patient's as much as I could
Pros
benefits, no week-ends nor holidays and PTO
Cons
underappreciated for all the hard work we did on a daily basis
My day at the Clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXJune 4, 2014
First I start off by booting the lab computer system, so that it may save the previous days work in the main system. After this I would calibrate the CellDyn 1200 so that when the Med Techs would arrive it was ready for them to run controls on this system. Once this was established then we would start ordering the lab orders that the physicians would give to the patients. I would then collect blood samples from patients, and spin down the samples and prepare them for the correct departments Hematology, Coagulation, Chemistry.
Pros
Good co workers and good enviorment
Cons
There was alot of favoritism and Adminstration would interact with their follow employees
Medical Records Clerk
Medical Records Clerk/Medical Front Office (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXDecember 21, 2013
Enjoyed working with patient. Co-workers are very nice and friendly. Great Doctors and Nurses.
Pros
Great benifits
Cons
no breaks
I loved working at this clinic, I enjoy helping people.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXMarch 14, 2013
A typical day for me was picking, stamping and delivering labs to all the doctors, filing, answering the phone, confirming appointments, routing charts to doctors, registering new patients, keeping our area organized. I also would help train new medical record employees. From my experiences I learned to appreiciate the importance of many abilities. I have christian values, I accept responsibilities, I am willing to learn, I am reliable, I complete a task, provide customer service, follow instructions ,I am a a team player. As far as my co-workers I respect them and if there is any misunderstandings I like to clarify as soon as possible. The hardest part of this job was seeing and hearing how some people treated the patients, those who were not team players, and those who like gossip, and those that are lazy. These was the hardest part of my job. We live in a world where all these things occure in any job so we just need to not let it affect us in a negitive way. The most enjoyable part of this job was being at work I enjoyed helping those that are sick, and giving a word of encourgement to those who came into our clinic, I liked working with all the departments.
Pros
free cake on special days.
Cons
not enough money for the work we did. there was so much work, not enough hours to get done.
Very good team work, productive days and very comfortable working area.
Phlebotomist/ Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXOctober 15, 2012
Got a long with all my co-workers. A very good team work experience. The hardest part of my job was reading the urine analysis under the microscope. To me the the most enjoyable part of my job was getting a lot of compliments from the patients after I drew their blood. A typical day at work was getting over forty patients to be seen in the lab for blood work between the hours of 7:30 am through 11:55 am.
Productive place
Outreach Promoter (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXApril 16, 2012
Learned how to interact with various families and government insurance policies. Helped out low income families.