NuFACE Employee Reviews

Great Company
Sales (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAJune 27, 2017
Great benefits, supportive management team and amazing products! Love the people I work with - great company culture. I have been working at NuFACE for over a year.
High turnover, no culture, weak management. You will be looking for a new job asap.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAMarch 13, 2017
Turnover is a MAJOR issue starting with yourself on day one. This is not a place to feel like you can build a career no matter what they tell you. It seems that the bonus targets are purposefully designed so you're destined to fail from the start. Absent a miracle - you're done in a year, two at best. Add to that - it's no secret that the company has a diversion problem and product quality issues. One product has constant consumer online reviews about it never turning on!

Management is non-existent with minimal or confusing communication OR similar turnover. I believe 4 or more VPs left in just a few months last year - not a good sign.

Beware -- the culture favors nepotism and negative motivation. Morale is extremely low and everyone seems to be looking to get out.
Pros
Product works on some people
Cons
No job security from day one, Bare bones benefits, No room for advancement, Unattainable bonus targetes
Worst company I have ever worked for
Sales (Former Employee) –  New YorkOctober 2, 2016
I will never recommend any of my friends to work there! Very small family owned company, no support in sales and marketing. Only depends on QVC sales. Benefit is not comparable and commission is not good.
Cons
No 401k matching, no bonus for normal employees, only management gets tons of money bonus each year.
Excellent Company
Freelance (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAMarch 7, 2016
NuFace is an excellent company to work for, unfortunately there has been a reduction of hours for freelance. I am in good standing with the Account Executive.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Reduction of hours
no room for career advancement and limited income potential
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2016
There was no room for advancement and limited income potential. This is s position for someone satisfied making $60,000 tops