Numotion Employee Reviews

nice place
Billing & Collections Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 6, 2016
Numotion gave me start in the billing and collections world. I have learned different insurance companies and have exceeded in understanding what they will pay.
company bit off more then they can chew the clients are suffering
DME Funding Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTDecember 5, 2016
company merged 3 times and became too big too fast numotion lost the heart in the company when it switched to new management that thought they were better then you. "the click" they didn't care about getting the job done right the first time but just forced bad docs through to only come right back which held orders back. the client contact and knowing there story was why I worked hard just to make them smile. but the management took that away too. so these sick clients are just a order number now. its sad
Pros
coworkers and best supervisor ever
Cons
supervisors in other dept no clue
great place to work
Billing and Collection Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 19, 2016
Perform daily review for orders for billing
Contact customers to determine reason for payment delinquency
Negotiate and advise on collection of overdue bills and take appropriate action to recover overdue payments
Submit appeals as required
Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and managing organization policies on collection practices
work with outside legal counsel and/ or outside agencies in more complex collection cases
Moderate work experience within own function
Working denials and appeals from and aging reports
Cons
short breaks
Medicare Reimbursement Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 3, 2016
My co-workers are very dedicated in helping reach targeted goals and getting their AR up to date. They are great in assisting in tracking and trending denial issues.
Pros
Casual Dress
Cons
Insurance Cost / Communication
Management cares about themselves and not the clients.
Medical Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOOctober 25, 2016
It's sad to see the amount of clients suffer because of self serving employees that are there just for a paycheck. Management are all family and friends who look out only for each other. Getting promoted is because you know someone or you kissed enough behind. If you are a hard worker and expect the same from your coworkers, do not apply here.
Sad to go but was NOT worth the sleepless nights
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 24, 2016
This company went down big time once it did the merge, United Seating & Mobility was such an amazing company. It was a very fulfilling job. The merge with ATG was to much for the company. It was like the company went 2 big , 2 fast .. The training and incentives went completely way. No one was held accountable. Patients suffering and Dr's frustrations became a normal thing. I hated to leave because I loved helping people , the stress was just unbearable more than not. We had such an amazing team that was there for years and now there is just a few standing. It's like they stopped caring
Pros
Helping people
Very lackluster. A gig to get you by until a real job comes along.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 19, 2016
Throws you to the wolves, no training. If you like working on people's power chairs that are ROACH, SPIDER and BED BUG infested then this is the job for you!! Customers would tell me that they've been calling the company for a month straight with no answer or a returned call after leaving several messages, and they take it out on you when you arrive, greeting you with, "well it's about time".
Pros
Take the van home every night.
Cons
No training. BED BUGS, SPIDERS, ROACHES!!!
heavy worklod
Cash Posting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTOctober 7, 2016
Very busy environment. Each employee does things bit differently. This caused confusion while being trained. Production goals are unachievable due to poor documents and eobs
Pros
postive environment and attitude
Cons
inexpierced managers and cumbersome billing systems
customer care
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTOctober 6, 2016
• Schedule appointments meeting, typing, filing.
• Screened telephone inquiries, determine importance, and if needed, directed to appropriate person.
• Responsible for monitoring and, maintaining accurate patient records and appointment schedule
• Trained new employee
Cons
Unprofessional management, rude coworkers, not enough training
Cash posting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTOctober 1, 2016
This is the worst place I've ever worked at. There are 3 rookie managers in which especially 2 of them are Hippocrates, unprofessional, and very unfair. The employees do not respect them and make them look stupid all the time. Also managers reprimand you for being out sick, but then the following week they're out for the same reason and it's ok.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management, unfriendly atmosphere

Want to know more about Numotion?

Ask a question
Chesapeake, va! .Do not apply bad managment
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 13, 2016
Before new management came in this was a carefree work environment. Managers now can be demeaning and degrading with NO reprocussions even after reporting to HR. I was on the verge of success...then manager changed and I went from "training" (there's NO TRAINING) new hires getting ready to be promoted,to needs development and abruptly fired OVER THE PHONE NO WARNING. bonuses were taken away and replaced with .25 raise!!?? They have no care for anything but the end dollar. The Managers with this company actually talk bad about employees in front of coworkers. I used to lovvvveeeee this company and the job. The manager is a liability waiting to happen.
Pros
Coworkers are wonderful and loved the job itself
Cons
Management and bad HR
Customer Care
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 24, 2016
Company is not well managed and is not very organized. No management support and very little training. A lot of negativity.
Don't bother. It's a dead end.
Funding Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTAugust 11, 2016
Poor management, lack of training, incompetent supervisors and managers. Lack of professionalism. Pay and benefits are low.
comfortable to work
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTJuly 13, 2016
i answer calls and direct them to the appropriate person with he company, i manage my work and our ATP schedules, also assistance with other co-worker work when they are out sick or on vacation.
Pros
fleixable schedule
Cons
no consistancy
no taining
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  oak creeek WIJuly 13, 2016
very un organized and no training system in place. the Milwaukee branch was not typical. Other locations offered more stability
No training
Medical biller (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTJune 30, 2016
Had no training, low pay, unfriendly staff, no communication from managers. Your on pins and needles to produce on a daily basis. Like a sweat shop
Pros
Cons
Not worth it
stressfull
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 14, 2016
do not work for this company they do not train they expect you to know everything, the just come to me and let me go with out any notice they do not respect or care their employee
Medical Billing & Collections Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 2, 2016
A very fast paced work environment which provide durable medical equipment to a world wide community. Using medical resources as a Biller & Collections Specialist we contact all types of insurance companies for claims submission and processing for payment

The enjoyable part of the job is knowing that we provide assistance to our community of people in need of durable medical equipment to aid in their daily lives.
Pros
Affording our community of people with a better way of life why living with limited disabilty
Cons
Heavy workload
Great Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAMay 12, 2016
Everyone is wonderful to work with. It is a family/teamwork environment. Loved my job working here. The pay was wonderful and the work was not too hard.
Pros
Great location and pay
Cons
N/A
Productive Workplace
Medical Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOMay 8, 2016
The people at Numotion were so productive. The team that I worked on was so cohesive and we all complemented each other. Our monthly and quarterly goals were constantly exceeded and this was due to our dedication to the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Numotion. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7