NURSECORE Employee Reviews in United States

Marketing for an evolving company
Marketing and Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJune 6, 2016
Nursecore was going through a lot of changes and I helped launch the new facility and hire in the rest of the team. I was only there to help them achieve certain goals.
Pros
work balance
Cons
Leadership
always available
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 10, 2016
great team. always there when you need them and are willing to work with you when certain situations happens. working for this company is very good. they always provide you with hours
Provided sorce to communication with
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 26, 2016
Worked with vent dependent patients . Management went through some changes over the year but none of that effected staffing in a negative way..
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
Minimal Benefits
amazing office staff
LPN (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 23, 2016
As a nurse, wife and mother its sometimes hard to balance my time. NurseCore has allowed me to do all of these things and love my life. The office staff is amazing to work for!!!
Caregivers
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 2, 2016
NurseCore provided an opportunity to improve my caregiving skills. I had an opportunity to meet and care for several people with different needs. I'm thankful for the opportunity.

Required to deal with clients with confidential needs.
Pros
Opportunity to meet people requiring various assistance.
Cons
Inconsistent work.
fun company to work for.
lpn (Former Employee) –  Pt Charlotte, FLApril 13, 2016
Meeting new patients in a home., Helping the turning around from wound care, suture removal, back to life without temp medical situation. Working the night sift in different site,
Pros
love the pace
Cons
hate the long drive
Not the place or seasoned CNA's
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 16, 2016
This company only try and pay $10 per hour regardless of how long you have been there. There isn't any overtime unless they can't find anybody to work. They also tend to mess up checks.
Pros
What pros?
Cons
Low pay and no overtime
loved working here
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 8, 2016
I always enjoyed working for this agency. the hours where fantastic and staff was always very compliant to give me the schedule and clients of my choice.
Pros
good hours and staff
Cons
need a car to get to some of the cases
Good Company to work for--- Love the Daily Pay option
Staffing, RN (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXNovember 11, 2015
This agency is a good place to work. Staff are personable and professional and work hard to meet the needs of their staff. They have a daily pay option that is so convenient. I wished that the facilities I am sent to would do long term contracts so that hours would be guaranteed. This is the nature of their business though- supplemental staffing. If you are open to going outside the city limits, opportunities are always available to work.
Pros
Flexible schedule, Daily Pay
Cons
hours not guaranteed, length of time before benefits are available
good company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 21, 2016
this company will keep you on board forever if you do you job well. I would recommend this company to anyone in the nursing feild.
Good company to work for.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 9, 2015
I really enjoy being a part of NURSECORE. Every assignment keeps you on your toes and offers the chance to learn about new conditions the patient might present with.
Pros
Great experience
I like working here. The hardest part was not knowing how much I would be working in order to budget my money.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 3, 2015
I like all the experience I have receive working for Nursecore. I have worked at Hospice, home care, mental health, memory care and many different health problems that clients have for me to help them with.
Pros
I get a lot of job experience performing various CNA duties, Each client is different, each client has different needs and requirements, I have experience with closed head injury, mental health, hospice care, stroke patients, COPD, Colitis, .
Cons
I am putting in commas even thoSo I can meet your requirements, I will be adding commas, No benefits, get study work and then clients care arrangements change, When that changes it takes awhile for Nursecore to find me other clients, makes it difficult to budget my income/bills
Personable office staff,friendly and efficient.
LPN Relief staff (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 13, 2016
During the time I worked for this company I had no issues . Met some great people from Coordinators to District managers and Higher up positions .Whom I can still contact today if needed. I worked in area care facilities as relief staff . Also did the occasional private duty case and maybe a visit or two. I enjoyed going to the office and seeing the staff. Daily pay is convenient .Office staff treated you well and with respect .Knowing ,"without the nurses they would not have a job".I learned that with daily pay, you wouldn't want to work that next shift because you had money .What I disliked the most was there was no consistency in work. Registry Nursing could be difficult .You need to be 100% flexible with availability and travel .That is the only way to make money . I was not all that flexible as far as shifts and traveling. Then you get to know the facilities you worked at. Some you liked ,some you did not. (Sometimes they did not like you).Staff always tried to find you work and at times tried hard .Even if they were just doing what they did to fill the job All in all ,in my area, this company and its staff, were awesome.Not so sure what the staff is like because it was some time ago I was employed here. I do know that same management is still there. Which tells me this office is still awesome.
Pros
Daily pay, office staff
Cons
Too few cases and shifts .Working mostly weekends .
Various job settings
Nurse (Current Employee) –  DFW TExasOctober 15, 2015
I appreciated the different locations which I was able to gain experience in different clinical settings. Great pay. Nice management.
Loved my pts. helping with stocks he looked at. Learned a lot.
cna (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXDecember 10, 2014
I enjoy working with people and taking care of them whenever they may need help. I enjoyed the people I worked with, however, there were not many I worked with due to the nature of my position. It is mostly a job you do by yourself. Traffic was very hard due to weather conditions and talking to staffing while driving. Most enjoyable is taking care of the clients .
Pros
learning about stocks.
Cons
pt did not want to follow directions, which made it hard.
Available office staff
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2015
Enjoyed working with children and comfort parents felt when I was in their home.
Cases constantly changed and clients nursing hours were reduced due to medicade. Stability varied from 10 hours a week to 60 hours a week. The on-call staff often contacted me to fill in on open shifts.
Pros
flexiable schedule
Cons
lack of consistant work
Ridiculous
Patient (Former Employee) –  Las VegasMay 11, 2015
Unprofessional staff in office! They are rude! They don't fight for their patients! They never get coverage and patients seem to find nurses to fill schedules! I'm leaving the company and taking my nurses that I like with me!
My job is very rewarding, I can make a difference in someones life.
Nursing Assistant Skills / Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FloAugust 14, 2014
I am giving an assigned client.
I get information on what the clients needs are , and follow instructions.
I go to their home or facility where they reside.
I get a report from previous aide, If I'm new I introduce myself to to client and ,follow through from there.
I make certain that they had dinner, reminder of medication. Do what they client wants to , whether its to watch tv or get ready for bed or brush their teeth. always take safety precautions , as for most of our clients are a fall risk.
The hardest part of the job is seeing our clients cry. The most enjoyable part of my job is to know that I can help them stop crying, and give them the independence that they have.
Accounting
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Miami, FlJuly 24, 2014
•Processed Medicaid, Medicare, private and insurance billing
•Processed Accounts payable and payroll
•Oversaw departmental budgets for monthly expense
•Maintained daily census, cash deposit, trust funds, and bank runs
•Maintained resident information accurate in computer system
for census
•Responsible for weekly visit to Department of Children and family
to delivery (Medicaid Applications and follow up on cases)
Unprofessional
Homecare LPN (Former Employee) –  North FloridaDecember 11, 2014
Unprofessional, asks for staff to work outside standards of practice. Will promise hours and not schedule. Disorganized. Gossip. Poor communication. Office staff plays favorites. No sick time, no vacation time, no benefits. Very little support from DON (if there is one available at all).
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
unprofessional

2.6