NURSECORE Employee Reviews

Productive and loving place.. that goes all out to helo clients
Patient Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 17, 2017
Management is great...lovely to work for.. understandingand compassion towards clients and employee..struggle to keep hours...i love working for them ...family environments.homely feeling.lots love .. very knowledgeable of the clients...
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Sometimes cant find u clients
fun place
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 7, 2017
I was able to be autonomous in taking care of patients also management made sure I had all the tools needed to be successful in taking care of my patients
Friendly work environment and flexible hours.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 12, 2017
Working for NurseCore was a wonderful experience, they are flexible with hours and maintain a friendly work environment they are organized with scheduling considering a shorting on staff I met wonderful patients and over all a great job.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short on staff.
A great work place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 29, 2017
The staff is friendly they work hard to get you your hours and at a high pay rate you get to travel and see new places your work experience will grow when you go to different places
Pros
great pay
Cons
finding a place you like and beng able to stay there
I love this company I've worked here for the past 10 years and wouldn't Change that
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 27, 2017
I love this company and I wouldn't change the learning experience I've endured and this a very fair organization if you've ever came in contact with this company you will experience the same results
Great career stepping stone
CPR (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 16, 2017
Several employees are long tenured. A great place to gain experience. A company that is conservative yet a casual culture.
Seasoned employee's that are typically very knowledgable in their field.
Pros
Small, able to easily reach out to management. Family oriented like workplace and calm environment.
Cons
Small, benefits and compensations may be considered low for the market. Development is slow and dated.
great company
On Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAFebruary 7, 2017
I really enjoyed being a part of the nursecore team!! the owner is great and very personable. wonderful team camaraderie. I worked on call from home and still felt like part of the team
i would not recomend
cna (Current Employee) –  clearwaterDecember 30, 2016
Ive been with the nurse core for 9 months. Its hard to beleave what the office personel tell you. They are not honest about the pay. They run you 20 to 30 miles from where you live. But they have clients 10 miles from your house. I compare them to tampa bay temps.
Pros
Cons
not honest
Flexible work schedule, competative pay, and helpful office personel.
CNA/QMAP (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 13, 2016
NurseCore provides many working opportunities with various Facilities local and distant depending on your preference. Pay is competitive and they help you keep current with your training.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Benefits
amazing office staff
LPN (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 23, 2016
As a nurse, wife and mother its sometimes hard to balance my time. NurseCore has allowed me to do all of these things and love my life. The office staff is amazing to work for!!!
Great company with caring staff
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FL 33901July 11, 2016
Nursecore is a agency that i happen to do staff relief for hospitals, nursings homes, and homecare. Work is not always available but good company to work for when you are looking for extra work on the side.
always available
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 10, 2016
great team. always there when you need them and are willing to work with you when certain situations happens. working for this company is very good. they always provide you with hours
Marketing for an evolving company
Marketing and Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJune 6, 2016
Nursecore was going through a lot of changes and I helped launch the new facility and hire in the rest of the team. I was only there to help them achieve certain goals.
Pros
work balance
Cons
Leadership
Personable office staff,friendly and efficient.
LPN Relief staff (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 13, 2016
During the time I worked for this company I had no issues . Met some great people from Coordinators to District managers and Higher up positions .Whom I can still contact today if needed. I worked in area care facilities as relief staff . Also did the occasional private duty case and maybe a visit or two. I enjoyed going to the office and seeing the staff. Daily pay is convenient .Office staff treated you well and with respect .Knowing ,"without the nurses they would not have a job".I learned that with daily pay, you wouldn't want to work that next shift because you had money .What I disliked the most was there was no consistency in work. Registry Nursing could be difficult .You need to be 100% flexible with availability and travel .That is the only way to make money . I was not all that flexible as far as shifts and traveling. Then you get to know the facilities you worked at. Some you liked ,some you did not. (Sometimes they did not like you).Staff always tried to find you work and at times tried hard .Even if they were just doing what they did to fill the job All in all ,in my area, this company and its staff, were awesome.Not so sure what the staff is like because it was some time ago I was employed here. I do know that same management is still there. Which tells me this office is still awesome.
Pros
Daily pay, office staff
Cons
Too few cases and shifts .Working mostly weekends .
Provided sorce to communication with
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 26, 2016
Worked with vent dependent patients . Management went through some changes over the year but none of that effected staffing in a negative way..
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
Minimal Benefits
fun company to work for.
lpn (Former Employee) –  Pt Charlotte, FLApril 13, 2016
Meeting new patients in a home., Helping the turning around from wound care, suture removal, back to life without temp medical situation. Working the night sift in different site,
Pros
love the pace
Cons
hate the long drive
loved working here
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 8, 2016
I always enjoyed working for this agency. the hours where fantastic and staff was always very compliant to give me the schedule and clients of my choice.
Pros
good hours and staff
Cons
need a car to get to some of the cases
Not the place or seasoned CNA's
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 16, 2016
This company only try and pay $10 per hour regardless of how long you have been there. There isn't any overtime unless they can't find anybody to work. They also tend to mess up checks.
Pros
What pros?
Cons
Low pay and no overtime
Caregivers
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 2, 2016
NurseCore provided an opportunity to improve my caregiving skills. I had an opportunity to meet and care for several people with different needs. I'm thankful for the opportunity.

Required to deal with clients with confidential needs.
Pros
Opportunity to meet people requiring various assistance.
Cons
Inconsistent work.
good company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 21, 2016
this company will keep you on board forever if you do you job well. I would recommend this company to anyone in the nursing feild.