Nursefinders Employee Reviews

Nice change of environment
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 25, 2016
I enjoyed working for different facilities and learning new skills while doing so. I also enjoyed picking my own hours and scheduling around my family events.
Staffing
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 24, 2016
The hardest part of the job is staffing nursing homes and hospitals. Working with the facilities was challenging and finding quality employees to work on the floor had its difficulties.
Pros
Relationship Building
Cons
Management Constantly Changed
Good team work with our local office
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 21, 2016
Good team work with our local office. We have a good group of employees that do their best to get our goals accomplished. Everyone understands and does their role to the best of their abilities.
Great company to work for, many benefits to being self employed
LPN (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 20, 2016
I've been with company 15 yrs. I've had full time jobs and picked up hours and also used Nursefinders as my fulltime employment. Yes they do give pay raises, I started at 22-23 dollars per hr. and currently make 24-25 hr. Depends on where I work and how far you travel. I also have health benefits because I work 40 hrs a week. Like any job ots what you make of it. Love my bosses and office staff, very friendly and accomendating. Make your own schedule if you want to do other things besides work at the agency.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, flexible hours.
Cons
No vacation or sick pay
Giving assistance/guidience and independent motivation
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 2, 2016
Working in home health care I make an appoint to present myself to a resident with a warm and uplifting greeting. Asking if I can first get or help them with anything before I start my normal daily habituals. Always making sure that while helping with daily functions that the resident is still given and feels independent. Some older people tend to get a little bent out of shape if you (unknowingly) treat them as if they are incapable of executing customary tasks aka treating like a child.
The look on their face once they realize that they have accomplished something that they have worked so exhausting for is amazingly rewarding. And a big thank you is also great too.
Pros
Being appreciated
Cons
Little pay, weekly hours are not guaranteed, can get extremely messy
Racist!
Nurses Assistant/Patient Sitter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 1, 2016
They might pay well, but it is not worth the aggravation and toll on your mind and body. Stay far away from here they are horrible. I would not recommend this place.
reliable place to work
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 25, 2016
Very good place to work and they are willing too work with you on placements. You are sent where you have the correct experience. You get great training.
Pros
good work culture
Cons
sometimes not enough referrals
Great work place
Nursing Assistant Certified (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 20, 2016
Absolutely love it! Great company to work for. Salary is great. Consistency sucks. When business booms, it booms. When it stops, that's it for a while.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Consistency
Excellent
RN (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAOctober 3, 2016
Excellent company to work for. Contracts can come in slowly. Prefer when they did daily pay and so do most of my coworkers.
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 29, 2016
My typical job was to assist doctors and promote patient care. I consider the hardest part moving place to place and I enjoyed putting smiles on my patients face.
They go the extra mile to help you find a position you like
Charge Nurse LPN (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 28, 2016
I'VE BEEN A NURSE @ NURSFINDER 7YRS .KATHY AND KELLY have always took the extra step to make sure I got a rewarding positions . I highly recommend NURSFINDER to anyone .
Pros
Contact nursing 3 to 6 months at a time
Cons
Traveling can be 1hr each way
could set my own schedule
Staffing Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 22, 2016
worked in a variety of health care settings. Felt i gain alot of experience and learned to be flexible. I was able to react and adjust to many different situation, Worked in inpatient and outpatient settings.
Pros
flexability
Cons
sometime shifts were not avaliable
productive and fun workplace
nurse finders (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 19, 2016
Assist patients with their basic care needs of their daily living activities such as, bathing, dressing, preparing meals, feeding, light house keeping, transferring, assist with standing/walking, medication reminders, and anything else that the patient may need my assistance with. Also i had to keep paper logs of everything that was done on a daily basis and then enter it into the computer system by the end of my shift.
works well since you make your own schedule
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 13, 2016
not a bad place to work, a lot of travel, compensation is very good, and I liked being paid daily or weekly, agency is a good way to go in nursing.....
i love nursefinder
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  DCAugust 30, 2016
its a great company to work for I work for nurse finder for 4 years through my time in the organization it has been a great time and lovely people
Nursefinders allows you to work per diem or contract
Georgia, California & North Carolina (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CaliforniaJuly 24, 2016
Nursefinders allows for the flexibility of home and school life. Making your own schedule when your are per diem and finding you the best job to fit you when it's a contract.
Job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJuly 18, 2016
The great thing about this job is you basically get to work your own hours you get to change settings from like hospitals to nursing homes and work different floora this is a great company to work for also
Fun workplace with great staff
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2016
I work in a contract job currently. I work with some of the best people ever. I have to say that the hardest part of my job is when on of the patients passes on. the most enjoyable is spending time with my patients. The management team is wonderful. I learn new things every day from the nurses and CNA that I work with from day to day. A typical work day is being on time, getting a good report from staff leaving and making sure all of my patients are taken care of and have everything that they need within close range.
Pros
A great staff
Cons
with the job i rraveling every where to go to patients care to provide them with daily activitiens.
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 6, 2016
I really loved this job it was the best being able to go from all different areas and experiencing new people and new process I didn't know before I worked there what I was heading myself into but I just did my best for all of the patients I had traveling to there homes. I had a great time traveling and meeting new people and try to always comfort there loved ones when things went for the worst. I was always there for them to talk to me or just not to be alone with out there loved one.
Pros
meeting new people daily and traveling
Cons
and they always for get from one day what happeded and some think minutes after it happened, so i will never work in a alzheimers/dementia unit again.
Productive outstanding committed
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma CityJune 2, 2016
I liked working for nurse finders temporary service and got me in a lot of different fields to see what I wanted to work in variety of clinics
Pros
Drug reps brought his lunch
Cons
sometimes we wouldn't leave till six or 7 PM