Nursefinders Employee Reviews

Nursing Agency
Registered Nurse (agency) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 16, 2017
I never had any issues with not receiving payment for hours submitted. Pay was always received on time. I did feel that I needed to be more aggressive in finding hours for myself.
Lvn
Contract Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 12, 2017
Not enough work, I would love the company if they were willing to keep all of their contracts going all the time. I had a contract for 6 months and the pay was great.
Pros
money
Cons
not enough work
It was my very first experience working for a staffing agency. I believe the bottom line was all they were interested in.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAOctober 11, 2017
That particular agency, started off for me with a good competitive and rewarding work place. Management changed shortly thereafter, and I personally felt that that particular NurseFinders didn't care about your well being at all.
Pros
competative salary could be made
Cons
Non caring
A good job for people that require a flexible schedule
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSOctober 11, 2017
I went to many different jobs and obtained experience in a variety of fields of nursing that have helped in all of my jobs since then. I was able to learn to adapt to new situations very quickly.
Pros
many new experiences
Cons
driving all the time
Fun and productive
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grove, ILOctober 10, 2017
I love nusfinders it is a nice and easy nusing agency to work for. I am satisfied with the pay employess my supervisor and everybody who is a part of this company. I will kindly refer people to work this safe and kind place of work.
Pros
Make your own schedules
A workplace that provided adequate hours work per week.
Pediatric home nurse & school nurse (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 6, 2017
A large company that is notable for its staff who arrives on time to work and is busy and has many assignments to offer. Enjoyed caring for medically fragile school children in the classroom and also pediatric and adult patients in their homes.
Pros
offers insurance and Sams club membership
Temporary position
Staff/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 30, 2017
Used this position to obtain my BSN as they were the only company that was flexible enough to finish. The work was varied and I could pick and choose what I could fit into my schedule. The office was run by a non healthcare related manager. There was times that there was a lot of work and other times there were weeks with none.
Excellent place to work
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 25, 2017
Nursefinders is a staffing organization. I was given assignments at Netcare. While working as an agency nurse at Netcare, I was offered a permanent job as a Nurse Manager. I worked there for 7 years. Nursefinders provided nursing jobs within the community. The administrative staff was kind and pleasant to employees. I introduced Nursefinders to Pomegranate and OHP to assist with nursing and MHA shortages.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Facilities/Hospitals would cancel assignments without notice at times.
Contracted Employment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 24, 2017
i truly enjoyed working for this company. The hours are fair and more that reasonable. Work is contracted to have consistency. I never had to worry about being canceled or if their was going to be work for me or not. They were always on top of things. The only complaint that I have is that I cant work for them now because they are not in my location.
Pros
consistent work and friendly enviroment
Cons
no pto
Work is speratic
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Good place to work, management was fair, work is consistant, plenty of work to go around, worked various hospitals work was good, took care of alot of patients in hospitals
temporary staffing service
PRN (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INSeptember 18, 2017
Temporary staffing service for variety of healthcare entities such as hospitals and extended care facilities. No benefits for temporary staff during my time there.
Pros
work when available
Cons
no benefits
Productive place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 17, 2017
Nursefinders has always been a productive place to work they do have a lot of hours if you can get to the nursing homes or hospitals that they're sending you to. The only thing I don't care for is the paper time cars that you have to mail in or fax over to get paid and the fact that they don't have any health care insurance or dental insurance, but the money is very good and it's a weekly check. Most of facilities are okay to work at.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
No health care benefits
Great environment to work in
Travel Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 16, 2017
Travel Nursing assistant. Great environment to work in. Recently, they closed the Raleigh location. The Raleigh location was the best. Management genuinely cared for their employees. When they closed the Raleigh location I left. But overall, great place to work for.
Very flexible with schedules and very friendly staff
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 12, 2017
I worked here as a Certified Nursing Assistant and worked traveling from one place to the next when needed doing CNA work,
I worked in the Hospital and Behavioral Hospital and also in a couple Nursing Homes.
The Hardest part of the Job was working in the Behavioral Hospital with teens that had mental problems or attitudes.
I worked 12 hour shifts on a typical shift there and sometimes I would have to work extra shifts but normally it was 3 shifts per week
I enjoyed working for this company and traveling
Pros
Long hours for just a couple days a week
Cons
troubled teens and emotional problems
Agencies for new grads
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96819September 9, 2017
Most agencies keep hiring new grads. They put you on schedule and cancel your sched the last minute.
The ideal way is set a day or two only for on call day devoted for the agency, and assure that those days are most likely secured days to work.
Pros
the pay/hour is a good rate to start
Cons
they cancel you most of the time.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 1, 2017
Nurse Finders is an excellent place to work due to you can dictate your work schedule. This job is good for people who are currently in school or just want to work whenever they want to work.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 28, 2017
I loved working here they pay is good and everyone was nice an friendly paid every Friday and they offer daily checks if you should need them. Wonderful place to work for
Pros
Pay hours and office staff
Cons
No paid time off because its agency work
Oppurtunity to grow
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, GAAugust 18, 2017
I enjoyed the flexibility of working at different facilities, it gave me the ability to adapt and deal with any situation effectively as it happened.
September 5, 2017

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time working on NurseFinders assignments. We hope to cross path with you soon and continue working with you!

A Learning Expereince
Nurse Finders In Oklahoma City (Former Employee) –  OKC,OKAugust 13, 2017
I enjoyed this job working at different places and meeting different people and learning new skills along the ay the management is the only thing that was not right
September 5, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience working with Nursefinders! We are grateful that you are giving a 5 star despite your negative view on management. If you ever feel like sharing your feedback, please contact me directly at john.martins@nursefinders.com!

Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAAugust 10, 2017
perfect place to work, never feels working through the registry . the pay is very good unlike other registries. working environment feels home. everyone is friendly, and much more.
Pros
Good communications
September 5, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience working with Nursefinders! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the environment and the people you worked with. We hope to offer you more opportunities in the future!

John Martins, SVP & General Manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nursefinders. Our community is ready to answer.