Nurses PRN Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
LPN Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  WisconsinSeptember 6, 2017
This is one of the highest paying and best agency I know of. Pick your own hours, they offer insurance, best pay. This company has a lot of experience staffing facilities. The managers are decent and mature. Every PRN staff member I work with is awesome.
Pros
Pay
Travel Nursing
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 12, 2017
There's pros and cons with each agency job. Some of the hospitals are a complete mess and you just have to find your place. Being a positive team member is essential to surviving travel nursing. The agency was always quick to answer any questions and resolve any issues.
timely, friendly, great
Nursing Staff (Current Employee) –  Anna john WIJuly 18, 2016
Good morning,
I would like to tell you how much I appreciate you guys filling our needs. You are all so wonderful and your staff is so delightful to have!
Flexible great experience
TRAVEL RN (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILMay 20, 2016
I absolutley love travel nursing. My current floor is a busy imc unit. I will typically care for 4 pts, with varied levels of acuity. I love to use my skills to facilitate the care of my pts. Along the way I have made great friends. The hardest part of my job is not being home every night. What I enjoy the most is being challenged to become an even better rn.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
Not being home, Short breaks
Great company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIFebruary 2, 2016
Was assigned to Parkland Hospital on Weber Rd in Farmington, MO. This is the best job I have ever had in my entire career!! The staff at Nurses PRN are friendly, helpful and always available to you if you need them
Cons
Low salary
Did not help
registered nurse (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 29, 2014
The company is very disorganized. They scream a great deal over the phone.
My review Summary.
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 25, 2014
Assignments are temporary. I am searching for a full time position. With benefits. Administrative duties. Management of Health Care employees. Nurses, Behavioral Technicians. Also, Utilization Review. Co Workers were cohesive. 24 hour call was the most difficult aspect of the assignments. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing progress in the clients. The assignments beyond Drug and Alcohol Treatment included treatment of those with eating disorders. I felt this too was very rewarding.
Pros
Every assignment is a new adventure.
Cons
Sporatic work
Ease of scheduling
ICU RN (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 18, 2013
Cared about their employees. Appreciation gifts received for just being a good employee.
Dealing with Client.
On Call Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLMay 2, 2013
Taking phone calls from doctors and nurses also data entry.
to be a great listen. very pleasant
Hardest part was there was not enough work for the nurses and i have to give them the bad news.
sending all nurses on a job site..
The best company I have ever worked for
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJanuary 21, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of taking care of pediatric patients in their home and reporting to the office when necessary.

I learned how to utilize critical thinking skills for patient care and learned the importance of staying objective, yet empathetic to patient/family needs.

Management was very well run. I worked with all women and never once had a problem. Issues were handled with professionalism, proper guidance was provided, and constant encouragement was given.

My co-workers were wonderful individuals who truly cared for and had a passion for their career.

The hardest part of the job was having to leave (due to re-location).

The most enjoyable part of the job was everyday and being recognized for my dedication and hard work.
Pros
professional, encouraging, pleasant place to work.
Cons
none.
You will love it here!
Licensed Practical Nurse/Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 3, 2012
great place to work! iF YOU ARE FLEXIBLE YOU GET THE SHIFTS. The facilities I have been sent to are PHENOMINAL.
Pros
work is there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nurses PRN. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3