NURSES UNLIMITED

NURSES UNLIMITED Employer Reviews

Great company to work for
Care Attendant (Current Employee), Odessa, TXOctober 15, 2014
Nurses Unlimited hired me to take care of my sick grandmother
n/a
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXAugust 27, 2014
being able to assist the elderly is a great experience . I learned a lot of skills that I didn't have before, such as making meals for persons with special dietary needs, assisting with medication, and some soft nursing skills.
Working to enhance lives.
I assist provide compassion and companionship (Current Employee), Waco, TXAugust 14, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: no benefits
My day is filled with assisting the elderly and disabled in meeting their daily needs from companionship to running errands for them. I am their to do for them what they cannot do for themselves. I have learned to have more patience, understanding, and compassion because when a person is ill, they may not be in the best mood. I do not interact with – more... management very much because there is no need unless the client's needs seem to be changing, or if there is an issue. The hardest part of my job is not knowing if I will have a client from one day to the next because sometimes they leave this world. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to laugh and smile with client's because even if they are not feeling well that day, it makes them feel better to laugh. – less
enjoyed working for this company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2014
Pros: developing a people skill while working with various poeple
Cons: those bad days where the client is having a bad day
i got along with my clients, the clients were not demanding easy to work with managment was professional at all times i learned that if i stick with a routine i could get things done the hardest part of the job was when the client was having a bad day you have to work around their problems the most enjoyable part of the day was when it was time to go – more... home – less
This was a good company to work for till the just closed thier doors with no warning
Home Attendant (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXJune 19, 2014
Pros: i could make my own schedule
Cons: having to get in the car and go to the next house and drag all my supplies with me
I went into peoples home and helped with things such as personal hygiene, and personal grooming. I would also do things such as lite housework and cooking and run any errands needed such as groceries, post office and just thing a person might need assistance with.
I enjoyed working with the residents.
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee), Waco, TXJune 9, 2014
It was a clean environment, and good place to work. I thoroughly enjoyed working there, and was sad to leave.
Great place to work.
CBA Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Odessa, TXApril 23, 2014
During a typical day there was plenty to be done. Everyone worked well together to complete daily tasks. It was an enjoyable place to work with people of all demographics and ages. It is a great place for someone looking to work in an office setting and learn more about healthcare.
TAKING CARE OF PATIENTS
CNA/ Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Waco, TXApril 14, 2014
I LOVED WHAT I DO I LOVED MY MANAGEMENT AND MY PATIENTS. SAME AS HOMEHEALTH
part time home health
Caregiver (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 16, 2014
Going to patients homes and assisting them with daily routines,I only worked part time and it was only when they called that morning when i had to go. I didn't like the fact that it wasn't a set schedule and persistent. The best thing was i got to work and make patients feel good about their situation in their home environment, something more comfortable – more... for them. – less
Delivery Technician (Former Employee), Odessa, TXJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: good family environment
Cons: extremely busy
I enjoyed my time there with the exception of a few people. The director of operations was great but the office manager was a bit too snarky and played favoritism if you didn't kiss up to her.
Most Fun Job
Private Pay Division Nursing Case Mgr. (Former Employee), Waco, TXDecember 24, 2013
Everyone in Office Got Along Really Well. Great Boss. I was part time case manager and do I was in ans out of the office a lot.
fun and productive workplace.
Attendant (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXNovember 27, 2013
Pros: early hours
Cons: staying on feet all time
I would make good friends,and the work results were rewarding.
I liked the hours and days. no weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quite an experence
Warehouse man/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Alpine, TXNovember 5, 2013
Delivered durable medical equipment to patients who needed them. I learned how to interact with people even when they're being difficult. Management had a few problems but nothing major.My coworkers did everything possible to help me with anything i needed.
The best job I've had in years.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Giddings, TXNovember 4, 2013
Pros: great hours and pay.
Cons: no cons
This is a wonderful company. Management is great with helping the client as well as the worker. Thank you Nurses unlimited for allowing me the chance to be a part of such a well organized,devoted team.
Rewarding
Caregiver (Former Employee), Irving TexasOctober 29, 2013
 Home health care
 Providing compassionate care to patients
 Responsible for washing clothes, tiding up the residents house, preparing meals, reminding resident to take medication, bathe and assist with restroom use, assist with anything the patient needs help with, and also assisting with physical therapy.
 Working close with resident and family
 – more... Making sure resident is very happy and finding different activities to do with resident
 Taking resident on walks with walker
 Weekly tea party with resident and also assisting with eating – less
Very Productive
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Florence, SCOctober 29, 2013
Being up by 5 am and beginning work with my brother. Consisting of bathing and dressing and transportation to the adult facilities.
NICE COMPANY GOODD CLEAN ESTABLISHMENT
PROVIDER (Former Employee), Midland, TXOctober 9, 2013
Pros: any attire can be worn
Cons: low pay, less than half a days work
ITS VALUES STAND CORRECT. THE PEOPLE ARE NICE BUT SOME ARE LAZY AND COULDNT GIVE ANSWERS TO MOST OF THE QUESTIONS ASKED TO THEM.
good place to work for
CNA (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXAugust 20, 2013
Pros: you meet alot of new pepole
Cons: pay sucks
i meet a lot of new people working with different familys an they told me a lot of different storys that i loved to hear
Very Diverse,Traveling to/from
Personal Assistant/Caregiver (Former Employee), Odessa, TXJuly 18, 2013
Pros: free stuff, new topics of intrest
Cons: hrly. pay not good, getting attached to cleints
My typical day:
I would drive to location get out of my vehical shutting the drivers door behind me;then I would take a deep long breath because I know deep down what I was about to do in order to make this person feel better.To do this I had to focus on their needs.The most important thing was this; I learned sometimes you can't change the people or – more... things that are in your life,however you can change the way you handle them.On the other hand,helping others how large or small it may be has always given me a sense of pride;I am the classic fixer that is in need of fixing. – less
Fun workplace
Primary Care Attendant/CNA (Former Employee), Waco, TXJuly 7, 2013
You meet new people everyday. the pay is great and everyone on the management is very understandable to your needs when it comes to scheduling.