NURSES UNLIMITED Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Loraine, TXAugust 11, 2017
I enjoy working for Nurses Unlimited they set you with great clients. My supervisor was great and was always there to answer any questions I had. Never had a problem with my paycheck.
Easy place to work
Provider (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 10, 2017
Easy job pays good as floater it pays $14 an hour just have to travel. Need vehicle but other then that it pays better then most home health places. Supervisor are great
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Not enough hours
It was a good workplace
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Big Spring, TXAugust 7, 2017
It's was good. Very fast paced. Got to meet 2 wonderful clients that really enjoyed me working for them. I would definitely work there again and would recommend
productive , busy, patient care
Home Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 7, 2017
Great place to get help in working with patients that need help at home with physical daily activities. Great way to help enrich an elderly person's every day tasks of life.
Great employment
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 6, 2017
I enjoyed working with my clients and taking care of people... good benefits great hours amazing and sweet clients... I think they could have paid more but acceptable
Great
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJuly 17, 2017
Lovely clients with big hearts. I love to help. The pay didn't cover the gas needed to read each client. Loved my job, just needed some stability in the office.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Mileage
Low pay
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJuly 5, 2017
I love working in the home health field..but this company is based out of Paris Tx they dont have many clients in my area. So there arent very many hours offered and the pay ia low.
Pros
Working in a field i love.
Cons
Pay
Private owned/no means of advancement
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJune 6, 2017
A great place to experience home care. Family owned, so there was a lot of family drama in the office setting. Not professional. they need to work on clinical aspect of nursing, and not the money aspect.
Great company
Staff Relief Nurse/Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJune 2, 2017
This is a great place to work, everyone is very helpful and nice. I would still work here if i lived in the area, but moved away. I liked that no two day were alike.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
driving
Not what i expected
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 25, 2017
Just as an overall experience by immediate supervisor was never available for when i needed to call in or out of my hours. I hope not all caregiving companies are this way.
Lovely clients.
Caregiver/CNA (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 22, 2017
I enjoyed working for nurses unlimited because it's work on your own schedule. The clients are always great when it comes to the elderly also. The pay was reasonable as well.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
No breaks.
It's an okay place to work for
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXMay 21, 2017
I have worked for this company previously and then it was very organized and had clients available
Now management is slow at getting you new clients and they are very non filtered in the way they speak to you and the clients
Variety of health care settings completed.
RN Field Staff (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 19, 2017
I worked at this facility for many years, beginning my nursing career obtaining experience in multiple settings. I returned to the facility for one year prior to leaving Lubbock, allowing me to acquire additional experience in skilled nursing care and provide education to staff.
Pros
Quality Healthcare.
Cons
supervisory experience
Summary
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXMay 8, 2017
I worked here as a student going through nursing school. I learned skills that helped me be involve in actual patient care before becoming a nurse which was great.
Hi
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 19, 2017
The management was great they would go to bat for me. When I would as for gas miles ever time. Management has always done right with me. I worked in the rule areas were others would not go. They are good at make sure not to was time and everything work like clock work.
Nice place to work for.
Meagan Brown Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TX 79602April 19, 2017
The was a great place to work for as it allowed me to be able to be flexible with my time. I enjoyed working with my clients, but it was really the pay that I didn't like.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No room for advancement and the pay was not great.
Fun work environment
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 16, 2017
working together as a team to change patient's lives for the better,
all while giving families the peace of mind to leave their loved ones at home with our amazing caregivers.
care giver
Personal care assistant (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXApril 3, 2017
I would go to different place that are in my route, I would go to their homes and assist them with their need and or choirs around the house and make sure they have a meal ready for them and if they have any errands they need done.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Rewarding as far as the clients.
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 1, 2017
Cleaning,cooking and laundry. Picking up meds and food shopping. Assisting with meds and personal hygiene. Learned that you can't have enough compassion for these individuals. Management was inconstant The work place was in clients home. The hardest part of the job would be seeing clients in pain, not being able to help themselves and some of the things I would have to clean up. The most enjoyable part was talking to them. They were older and very interesting conversations ensued. Being able to just help wherever I could to make things easier and more comfortable.
Pros
The clients
Cons
No benefits from employer
Good company for night time work.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJanuary 31, 2017
I worked in various homes and a few nursing homes for this company. The company was just the "middle man" to provide nursing services. The management is done through the phone and very little training by the company. Employees are expected to know their jobs and independently complete their assignments.
Pros
Convient night time hours are available for day time students.
Cons
Pay isn't very competitive.