Nurses To Go

Nurses To Go Employee Reviews

Great company
hha (Former Employee), Festus, MOJune 25, 2015
Pros: great bosses and clients, flexabltiy
Cons: fuel reinbursment
I have worked for this company for a short time.
I love this company never had any problems in the past with them was always kind and understainding. and flexible.
Very bad place to work
Human Resource Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 7, 2015
I would never refer this company to anyone. They do not know how to treat their employees plus the pay sucks. Apply at your own risk!
Very unprofessional in all aspects.
Nurse (Former Employee), MissouriMay 27, 2015
Pros: free soda and chips in the office
Cons: Everything
Depending on your job title, your typical day at work will vary. You will probably have to travel far to see your patient or patients, and no you will not get reimbursed for your mileage. If you love long road trips with the luxury of wearing down your personal vehicle, this job is for you. I learned that at this company you are not valued. You are a number, and not a human being. The main focus of this company is $$$. If you are compassionate and have a heart, listen to this warning.... RUN. Management is a joke, as I said they care about money, not the well being of their patients or employees. Co-workers were fine, minus the endless drama and bullying amongst one another. If you want to feel unappreciated and harassed then you've hit the jackpot with Nurses To Go (EPIC)- Check out Epic's reviews too, there right on point. The hardest part of the job was dealing with patients and their families with no backup from your employers. If you want to be challenged, you will be. As a new nurse they will throw you into situations you are not comfortable in, for example a new nurse being thrown into a trach/vent situation with little to no training (sounds safe, right?) The next point brings us to the most enjoyable part of the job. If you have a heart beat you will be hired. Pretty cool if your looking for a blow off job, because that's the mindset of 90% of nurses to go employees.
Nurses To Go was a great place to work at because of the type of services they provide to patients in need and also because they are 2nd family.
Staffing Coordinator/Intake (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: busy, steady, understanding, fun (when appropriate)
Cons: sometimes more negative than positive
A typical day at Nurses To Go included answering phones as needed, handling the appropriate calls for my position both incoming and outgoing. I handled most intake calls. Once the referral was received, I would write the information on our specific referral form, then I entered the information into our database system. I also checked medicare and medicaid insurances as well as obtained auth/benefits from private insurances as well when needed. My coworkers were very friendly and assisted anyone that needed help. Management was understanding most of the time. They criticized us when needed. The most enjoyable part of my day was coming in to a job that I loved and working with people who had become my second family.
Teamwork for a goal of patient satisfaction was amazing
Billing/Account Receivables Specialist (Former Employee), Union, MissouriOctober 5, 2013
It was wonderful to have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of hard working individuals that work great as a team. It was great to be able to multi-task. It was comforting to know when you entered the office in the morning that you had an idea of what your goals of what to get accomplished for the day were. (Although, at any moment they could change and may be post-poned) . It wonderful to know my manager trusted me enough to prioritize my own responsibilities.
productive
NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: putting smiles on clients faces
Cons: when a client died
working for this company gave an opportunity to grow my co-workers were great to work with the hardest part of the job was when some one passed away the most enjoyabe part was seeing my clients
Did not enjoy
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Wentzville, MONovember 5, 2012
This was a very high maintenance job. It required a lot of traveling back and forth. The clients were sometimes not so nice. Couldn't be satisfied no matter what sometimes. It made for a very long day. The supervisors were not supportive and they were hard to get in touch with when needed.
Typical agency, good at first, recent scheduling problems
LPN (Current Employee), Union, MO (Satalite office) Job locations vary.October 18, 2012
Pros: healthcare available, vacation time, reasonable starting wage
Cons: no raises, scheduling problems
Started out well with full time days & every other weekend. More recently, I have moved to different area and scheduling and distance to clients have become a problem.
Has its ups, and downs.
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 8, 2012
Pros: being able to help others feel better and watching them heal.
Cons: the pay rate for lpn s really needs to improve, some working conditions as well.
Pay rate doesnt improve with years on job. It's ok, you meet some interesting people along the way . If you love working with and helping children advance and get better then its where you want to be.
Industry