NursesRx

NursesRx Employee Reviews

Not a compay I would recommend
RN (Current Employee), ColordoFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: good job listings
Cons: customer service, payroll and response time
response time is very slow. recruiter does not respond to emails or voicemails unless they are trying to get you on assignment. after that you are on your own.

My time card and pay check have had errors on them 17 out of 21 weeks that i have been working with them.
taking out my health benefits 2 and 3 times on one paycheck and not getting refund when stated I would

incorrectly docking money from me. and taking weeks to get it back to me.

called my recruiters boss after waiting almost 2 weeks for a response from my recruiter and she sounded inconvenienced to speak with me. she was kurt and I was quick to get off the phone.

I wish that I stared out my travel career on a better note.

So frustrated

but recruiter is polite to speak with and they have good job placements

March 11, 2015

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. NursesRx truly values our travelers and we strive to provide a positive and customer service-focused experience across every aspect of your assignment. In regards to payroll, we are taking steps to better support our travelers in getting their timecard submitted correctly on time. These improvements in our internal processes and additional staff trainings have begun immediately. I would like to discuss your experience in more detail so that I can resolve it and ensure future clinicians do not have similar issues. I hope you will please contact me directly at Kerry.Sirkka@americanmobile.com or 800-929-8538. –Kerry Sirkka, Division Vice Present, NursesRx

support
Travel RN (Current Employee), Del Mar, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Did not feel supported when contract was ended unjudicously
open
Travel Nurse (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 4, 2014
Traveling builds a well rounded nurse. Must be able to adapt quickly with only one twelve hour shadow shift.
Travel Nursing
Travel Registered Nurse (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 9, 2014
great to see multiple environments and work with people from all over!
OK Travel Company
Travel Contract RN (Former Employee), Various LocationsMay 7, 2014
Pros: license reimbursement, travel/living expenses paid
Cons: battle to get paid for the work that i did, company does not support their nurses when issues arise
Compensation is just ok. My recruiter started out awesome and got me into some great facilities but, after a couple of contracts he flaked.

My last contract was awful. I wanted out so bad - I'm not a quitter so I thought maybe NursesRx would be able to resolve some of the major safety issues that I had with the facility but, nope.

Then the facility stopped processing my checks on time. That was fun – more... trying to get paid. 10 weeks into a 13 week contract and all of a sudden there's an issue with paying me when I've been clocking in and out at the same clock the entire time - never floated to other units because this unit was so short staffed. NursesRx gave me the run around until I mentioned that I would file a complaint with the labor board…it was amazing how fast my pay was wired to me.

Just do your research. There are better companies to work for that will actually support their nurses. – less
Great Company
Recruiter (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCAugust 20, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
I enjoyed working in the healthcare industry, hiring nurses to work all over the nation. Great team concept. I loved working with nurses from all disciplines. It was unfortunate that they relocated to Florida. I was asked to re-locate, but I had just purchased my home in Charlotte.
TYPICAL UNIT IN HOSPITAL
Travel RN (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 4, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: too much focus on discharging patients per diagnosis
CARE FOR 6-7 PATIENTS EACH SHIFT. STAFF WORK WELL TOGETHER,
Productivity - bottom line
Data Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCAugust 15, 2012
Pros: fun incentives
Cons: job threats if low performance levels
Interesting work materials and processing; enjoyable working in 3 different data bases; highly enforced production requirement levels - no interaction with co-workers; unknowledgeable manager
Productive and Nice place to work
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 2, 2012
Pros: family oriented
Cons: great health care
Was a nice place to work and more of a family environment. I learned a lot because this was an area of expertise that I had no experience in. I learned a lot and the co-workers were excellent.

I enjoyed all of my experience and I think the best part was motivating the recruiters to go and get another nurse booking.
Falsely Represented Company
RN (Former Employee), Vermont and TNJune 7, 2012
I would never recommend this company to any professional looking to travel. They falsely represented their benefits and placed me and my family in inappropriate housing. They made their decisions to benefit themselves and not for the safety or need of the professional.
not a very honest company
Traveling Nurse (Former Employee), san diego,caMarch 25, 2012
they are known to start new travelers . compensation is bad as well as pay.
Headquarters