NursesRx

NursesRx Employer Reviews

OK Travel Company
Travel Contract RN (Former Employee), Various LocationsMay 7, 2014
Pros: license reimbursement, travel/living expenses paid
Cons: battle to get paid for the work that i did, company does not support their nurses when issues arise
Compensation is just ok. My recruiter started out awesome and got me into some great facilities but, after a couple of contracts he flaked.

My last contract was awful. I wanted out so bad - I'm not a quitter so I thought maybe NursesRx would be able to resolve some of the major safety issues that I had with the facility but, nope.

Then the facility – more... stopped processing my checks on time. That was fun trying to get paid. 10 weeks into a 13 week contract and all of a sudden there's an issue with paying me when I've been clocking in and out at the same clock the entire time - never floated to other units because this unit was so short staffed. NursesRx gave me the run around until I mentioned that I would file a complaint with the labor board…it was amazing how fast my pay was wired to me.

Just do your research. There are better companies to work for that will actually support their nurses. – less
Great Company
Recruiter (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCAugust 20, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
I enjoyed working in the healthcare industry, hiring nurses to work all over the nation. Great team concept. I loved working with nurses from all disciplines. It was unfortunate that they relocated to Florida. I was asked to re-locate, but I had just purchased my home in Charlotte.
TYPICAL UNIT IN HOSPITAL
Travel RN (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 4, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: too much focus on discharging patients per diagnosis
CARE FOR 6-7 PATIENTS EACH SHIFT. STAFF WORK WELL TOGETHER,
Productivity - bottom line
Data Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCAugust 15, 2012
Pros: fun incentives
Cons: job threats if low performance levels
Interesting work materials and processing; enjoyable working in 3 different data bases; highly enforced production requirement levels - no interaction with co-workers; unknowledgeable manager
Productive and Nice place to work
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 2, 2012
Pros: family oriented
Cons: great health care
Was a nice place to work and more of a family environment. I learned a lot because this was an area of expertise that I had no experience in. I learned a lot and the co-workers were excellent.

I enjoyed all of my experience and I think the best part was motivating the recruiters to go and get another nurse booking.
Falsely Represented Company
RN (Former Employee), Vermont and TNJune 7, 2012
I would never recommend this company to any professional looking to travel. They falsely represented their benefits and placed me and my family in inappropriate housing. They made their decisions to benefit themselves and not for the safety or need of the professional.
not a very honest company
Traveling Nurse (Former Employee), san diego,caMarch 25, 2012
they are known to start new travelers . compensation is bad as well as pay.

About NursesRx

NursesRx, an AMN Healthcare company, is a leading travel nursing staffing agency that can help you achieve the career you've trained – Read more