NuScriptRX Employee Reviews

Don't work here. There are better options.
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 16, 2017
- Executives not trustworthy - CEO caught many times lying. Married COO only cares about Director of Pharmacy in which he tried dating. Took her to Melting Pot. Need I say more?
- Either their way or the highway approach. They'll ask for input but it will be frowned upon and you will be "belittled."
- Security and Location - lack of security policies. I'm surprised given that this is a pharmacy with no security guards and the location it is in that nothing has happened. Employees have been robbed near this location right down the street not even a block.
- Hostile Environment - very toxic environment.
- Every month in operation, the bottom line of budget for every month has always been negative. They need constant "investing" or "possible merger" to stay afloat. Not very stable nor is there any longevity.
- Sweat shop atmosphere in pharmacy - cameras put in to "boost productivity" and have been used as such.
- Lack of communication between departments or executives to managers. Too many "closed" doors.
- Morale very low
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Waste of time - look elsewhere
dont do it
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 2, 2016
company VERY unstable. they don't give raises, don't say how well of a job your doing. no room for advancement. they also will expect you to wok from home when your off. Also, too many chiefs and not enough Indians. You have to be one of the BOYS to get advancement. They spend money on stupid stuff like lunches instead of giving raises or praise for your hard work.
Pros
nothing
Cons
getting yelled at like your a child
Not at all like the reviews, I am very satisfied working at Nuscriptrx.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 9, 2016
The employees at Nuscriptrx are very friendly and knowledge about their job. They work hard to get the job done, and they all enjoy what they do. There has been recent changes and all I can see is a positive impact. I see employees smiling, joking with each other, and helping each other to get the work done. I really enjoy the small company atmosphere. They are flexible and try to accommodate you in cases of scheduling changes due to sudden situations that might arise. They have had many system upgrades and business is growing rapidly. I recommend Nuscriptrx to anyone seeking a career in pharmacy. There are plenty of options for advancement.
Pros
Friendly coworkers, flexable schedule, advancement opportunities, relaxed work environment
Some awesome employees but management don't care
Prefer not to identify (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 23, 2016
Kissing up and throwing folks under the bus are rewarded while cost savings and loyalty are not. The CFO lays off 1/3 of the staff to "save OT" costs and the CIO, who isn't licensed in any department of health capacity makes clinical decisions.
A lot of former employees kept the place running but multiple bankruptcies and lawsuits, usually culminating in name changes, are the norm.
Very disorganized
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 11, 2016
Management was at war with employees. There was constant drama and issues. The job was okay, but the training was nonexistent, and there were clearly "managers pets". Whenever one of them made a mistake, it was always blamed on the new kid. Because of this, the turn over rate was through the roof.
Loved working there and was sadden when workforce reduction happened
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 8, 2015
I really loved doing this job and working for NuScriptRx. Would apply again if they have another opening. The staff and IT department was exceptional. I would work out of my car mostly giving Long Term Care Facilities Customer Service to meet the needs of their residents. I enjoyed the fast pace and traveling. The hardest part of my job? There wasn't any. Everything was explained to me on how to perform my job in the field and if I were to ever have a question or problem, they were able to answer or find a solution in a timely manner. Management was first class. Everyone treated each other with respect.
Terribly managed and understaffed
pharmacy tech (Former Employee) –  Nashville TNJuly 16, 2015
Nobody even knows all of the "bosses" or who's who in ranking because there's so many but then not enough employees to do the work that needs to be done. They cut back on money and don't spend any money on upgrades on equipment or software or anything to help their employees but pay for nice corporate parties and salary for an unnecessary amount of corporate bigwigs. They promise problem resolution with no results. They pay decent but you're in constant fear of your job because they are always firing and then rehiring. Like now, they just did a huge layoff and now have job postings for help. ?? I'd say apply because they need help but enter at your own risk. And a warning, they promise you what you want to get you in the door but then try to take it away or pressure you to change it once you're in the door.
Pros
not sure
Cons
a lot
Productive work place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 27, 2015
Verified pt medication strips. Rolled and prepared medication to be shipped pout to appropriate locations at the appropriate times. Filled med trays to go in the machines that dispense medication into strips.
Fast-paced, ever-changing work environment great for those wanting something different
Pharmacist-In-Charge (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 12, 2015
Typical day at work involves entering, checking, and shipping medication to long-term care facilities
Lots of problem-solving and many opportunities to contribute to the betterment of the team and the company
Some of the best co-workers I've ever had the pleasure to work with
The people were friendly and hard working.
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 16, 2015
The company was understaffed and there was never enough employees to meet the demands of the work loads. Management advanced people who were not qualified to fill the positions who lacked experience and there was often a high turn over rate with employment. They bite off more than they can chew and instead of focusing on customer service, they focused on more contracts.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
bad management and poor business decisions
Its an okay place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 21, 2015
The hours were good to work, coming in early mornings and logging into the computer and phone systems. Phone calls would start as soon as you logged in. I learned something new about Framework almost everyday, Some of the co workers there were pretty nice and some had their days...

The hardest part about the job were dealing with the Rude nurses from the homes that the company worked with, did not approve on how they talked to the techs and the pharmacist
Pros
Free lunches every now and then and the insurance
Cons
N/a
TERRIBLE Nashville, Tn
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 13, 2015
Run as fast as you can. Horrible place of business. Always sending out prescription drugs mixed with other drugs. Pharmacist brings their kids to work and sleep at night. Pharmacy tech supervisor daughter works during the summer and gets paid under the table. Pharmacist having tantrums, kicking around chairs. They hires anyone.
Pros
Cons
Everything and everyone
Growing company with high visibility
accounting (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 3, 2014
I've been with the company for a year now and have found it to be a fast paced but overall good work environment. Because so many people work closely on projects, mistakes are quickly discovered and resolved. People unused to constructive criticism or unable to adapt quickly to change may have difficulty in this environment.
Pros
Ability to make an impact
Cons
Small business so requires everyone to pitch in when short staffed or facing a temporary flux
Apply if you like being under contant stress with little time off...
IT Support Tech (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 26, 2014
Misrepresented job description in job ad and interview. IT support is expected to work all day on help desk calls plus anything and everything else whether it is IT related or not. My first couple of days I was told to pick up trash off the floor that wasn't in my work area, replace a light panel on the ceiling, ship and package items that weren't related to IT. You are expected to support and resolve equipment and network failures with no inventory of what is there or even knowledge if the devices even belongs to Nuscript and should be supported by someone else. You will be hounded to resolve issues you have no control over and little information on. I know this sounds like a typical disgruntled employee bitchfest, but this company has some serious problems staying solvent and are deathly afraid of losing business. So they don't care if they burn out employees and make unreasonable demands. When you are on call you are expected to constantly check your work emails on off hours in case somebody has emailed an issue instead of calling the off hours help desk that is paid to take care of it and escalate if they can't. Most dysfunctional company I have ever worked for. You will constantly be threatened with the loss of your job. The only thing worse was at a place where I had an alcoholic supervisor who used to disappear a couple of hrs every day to get drunk.
Pros
Most co-workers in company are very nice people under a great deal of stress.
Cons
Terrible management with little empathy and reward for employees.
PLEASE READ THIS! Worst Job Thus Far!
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 28, 2014
I have been working for NuScript for a little over a year and I must say I don't know how I've held on for so long. There is nothing enjoyable about this job. They are severely understaffed and expect you to work your little fingers to the bone NONSTOP and criticize everything you do. There is no hope for advancement, as all management do what they want when they want and every time you bring a genuine concern, they apologize and nothing gets done about it. Seriously, there is virtually no training before they push you in the deep end without a life jacket and if you have never had any long term care experience, you will probably get so frustrated that you will just get up and walk out in the middle of your shift (it's happened numerous time). OH! and They don't give raises! If you want to be UNDERpaid and OVERworked and stressed enough to be admitted to a mental facility, by all means go ahead and apply. If I could have given them 0 stars I would have, The only reason I gave them 3 stars in the "Job Security" section is because they are so understaffed and DESPERATE to keep people here, that they won't even fire you if you come to work and DON'T WORK. This place is a joke and I will be very surprised if they last as a company.
Pros
Cons
This place sucks.
horrible
tech (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 25, 2013
Change their mind very often about everything. No real solution to any problems. Over worked employees. Management doesn't want to hear complaints. Expect more out of employees with no help. Just want the work done with as little help as possible.
Newer company
Certified Data Entry Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 10, 2013
Newer company. Overhire people. If slow growth, have to let them go. Be careful.
Horrible work environment!
Pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 23, 2013
They fired an awesome manager, hired a new one who quit in two weeks, and are now floating around without any structural management in place. No work/life balance they expect you to work over almost every day. Horrible morale- everyone is completely burnt out. The technicians were awesome and worked their butts off but at the end of the day it was a stressful place to work.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
no room for advancement unless your drinking buddies with management
Very busy, productive work environment
Pharmacy Technician/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 18, 2013
Data entry
Filling prescriptions
Bulk packaging
Shipping
I learned patience
co-workers were very dedicated
the hardest part was leaving for the day because there was so much work to be done
the most enjoyable part was there was always work to do and working with the people i worked with.
Pros
incentives
Cons
so busy we hardly got breaks
Office Manager
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 24, 2012
I dont have any comments in reference to this job experience. Thank you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NuScriptRX. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3