Nutanix Employee Reviews

Hugely disruptive technology
Global Alliances Executive (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 5, 2017
Best in class HCI solutions, usually on time with product releases.

One big problem is that the management at Nutanix seems to be providing Wall St with overly ambitious sales targets.
Pros
Free lunch, unlimited vacation, benefits
Cons
Become a boiler-room since IPO
Fast Paced Place and Cutting Edge
TEMP/CONTRACT POSITIONS (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 17, 2017
Nutanix is a great place to work and has a very fast paced, fun culture.
You will work many hours as the jobs are quite demanding and they are trying to accomplish a lot.
Management is fair and people are motivated to work toward a common goal.
Pros
Free lunches
Nice place to work
System Reliability Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 22, 2017
Good team to work with. Had a lot of fun in the 2016 Summer Internship. Got to learn a lot from the team. The team was always approachable and helpful.
Amazing company, great place to work
Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 16, 2017
- A typical day was spent mostly on the phone and emailing prospective clients who were looking to upgrade their SANs
- I learned a lot at Nutanix; primarily how to multitask, coordinate smoothly with different teams and setting meetings via cold calling for them to do demonstrations, among other things
- My co-workers were extremely dedicated and hard working; they all were engaging and professional
- The hardest part of the job was the rejection I received from prospective clients but that helped me develop thicker skin, improve my approach to intriguing them into a meeting, and making sure I knew the answers to any questions they may pose on the front end
- The most enjoyable part of the job was the culture, team environment and the various resources readily available providing training and learning
As a developer
Sr. iOS Developer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 29, 2016
i feel very calm and peace, the flow of work is awesome. As the atmosphere, environment is excellent.
my team was working hard share the knowledge on project during meeting and working on code specially.
Not good for contractors
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 19, 2016
Communication is lacking in certain departments. Exponential growth of employees. Great benefits for full time employees.
Pros
Free lunches, free massages, many company parties.
Cons
Does not treat contractors fairly
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 12, 2016
Best place I have ever seen to work.
Best work life balance.
supportive environment
Free lunch is best thing they are providing.
Management team behave like normal employee, so work together with every single employee.
Great employee atmosphere
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 15, 2016
Great medical benefits. Company provides employees with various amenities. Start up company. Needs processes and procedures to help organize the company.
Great Growth Potential
anonymous (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 24, 2015
It's a very exciting workplace! In true start-up fashion, there's always a fire put out somewhere, but the culture thrives on the set pace. The culture in general is good and is being maintained fairly well for how fast we've grown and are growing. Change does happen, albeit slowly. There's also free food, massages, beer bashes, and GREAT health benefits!
Pros
Free food, massages, health benefits, unlimited paid time off
Cons
Work can become all-consuming, free food
Review
Sr. Account Development Representative (Current Employee) –  San JoseAugust 10, 2015
I spent a lot of my day cold calling and prospecting, it was a hard job but very rewarding. My team is very supportive and I enjoy my job.

Want to know more about Nutanix?

Ask a question
Great and collaborative workplace
Intern (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 8, 2015
Friendly teams and good life-work balance. Been a pleasure working here and getting to know the product.

I learned about the product and how each of contributes to the product and also how it helps other businesses.
Pros
Free lunch, training, education
Cons
Fast paced, huge learning curve
Fun place to work
Enterprise Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 10, 2015
Love working with Nutanix. Great company, great culture. Drive is a bit much, going from Raleigh to Durham every day is exhausting.