ABOUT US: We are a dynamic, fast-paced leader in the natural health and nutrition industry with both retail and wholesale divisions. We have a friendly, highly motivated staff that is dedicated to creating premier quality nutritional supplements and natural food products that truly make a difference.
We are seeking a dependable, experienced, full-time team member for a quality engineer position
- Conduct/guide continuous improvement initiatives in manufacturing.
- Perform internal and external audits.
- Perform/carry out root cause investigations.
- Perform document reviews and revise procedures and work instructions, to ensure
- Assist Quality Manager with varying projects related to compliance and process
- Comply with all company policies, federal and state regulations and procedures.
- Complies with all company policies, GMP, OSHA, Federal, State and Local regulations
Candidate must also possess:
- 3-5 years experience in quality field in a life sciences related industry (Semiconductor,
- A Bachelor of Science preferred
- GMP Experience strongly preferred
- Ability to utilize quality tools
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Experience developing, writing, and revising procedures and work instructions
- Strong knowledge of Quality systems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Frequent computer/report work, and administration of quality system programs and
- Must be highly detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work hours: 40 hrs/week, Mon. – Fri. (8:00 am-5:00pm)
TO APPLY: Please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to the email indicated.
PLEASE NOTE: Tobacco-free, drug-free workplace; a background check/drug test is conducted on all new hires. We offer competitive employee benefits (medical/dental/vision/life/401k).