Ensures the correct, timely, and safe delivery of Nuverra water products via tractor-trailer/tanker from the Masontown shop location to customer locations to the facility disposal site. Will drive (slip seat) trucks with capacity of no more than 130 Barrels of liquid averaging four trips per shift (approximately 250 miles).
This position requires that drivers be willing to work 12-hr rotating shifts home daily. Nights, weekends, and holidays required. You will also be required to perform a variety of physical tasks such as pushing, pulling, kneeling, bending, twisting, and lifting including the handling of bulky tanker hoses.
Compensation package includes $1,000 Sign On Bonus starting pay of $15/hr plus $1/hr for night shift work plus overtime pay plus a generous benefit package with major medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k, discounted stock purchase plan, PTO, plus opportunities for advancement after 6 months of employment.
If you enjoy working close to home, are interested in stable employment with substantial overtime pay and great benefits, are reliable, safe, a team player, and enjoy providing excellent customer service, this job may be for you!
- Minimum of a Valid Class A or B CDL with Tanker Endorsement
- Minimum of one year prior commercial driving experience required
- History of safe driving as exhibited by 3 year state MVR report
- Ability to work in all types of weather and conditions
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays