NuVista Living at Wellington Green Employee Reviews

Under staffed and stressful environment
LPN (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLSeptember 1, 2017
Under staffed and stressful environment.Great staff on night shift though. Middle management is awful and cutthroat.Workload is extensive so on any given day one can be in the facility 2 to 4 hours past shift change.
Pros
Above average salery
Cons
Stressful environment and very high staff turn over.
Wonderful patients, hard to advance
Server (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLAugust 9, 2017
There was not any problem at this establishment people wise, was just super hard to get the hours needed to make a good paycheck. Hours of service are only 4 and a half hours.
Pros
Great hospitality
Cons
Have to keep asking for more hours, seniority preferred.
Innovative and Dynamic
Manager (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLAugust 2, 2017
I believe it's a good company to work for as long as your are passionate about your work and love a great challenge. Lots of room to grow; new company, so very dynamic.
Pros
Advancement Opportunities
Cons
High Stress
Stressful place to work
Receptionist/First Impressions Part time (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 27, 2017
Employees are treated as disposable products. Both Management and employees turnover was higher than most other companies. Policies and guidelines only apply to the chosen ones not all.
Pros
It was employment
Cons
Too much stress
I wrote this already
Director of Admissions and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLFebruary 7, 2017
This is repeat from 2 choices ago, NuVista was a brand new company in 2011, it is changing Healthcare as we know it, very technology forward, innovative.
Pros
Innovative
Cons
45 minute drive
Transitional Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 3, 2017
My coworkers totally made the job! Everyone is friendly, and encouraging. Great advancement opportunities and respects the work/life balance. Flexible hours, and great benefits.
Great company
Occupational Therapy Assistant Student - (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLOctober 27, 2016
Great experience. I learned so much during my three month rotation.great company, awesome trainers. State of the art equipment. Overall a great facility.
Being able to meet and care for different patients with different needs
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLNovember 6, 2015
Facility was very clean and safe for patients and staff. Co-workers were civil but not too friendly. The hardest part of the job for me personally was that every patient oriented task had to be hurriedly completed. The best part of the job for me personally was seeing a patient go home being healthier than when admitted to the facility.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Poor teamwork

Want to know more about NuVista Living at Wellington Green?

Ask a question