Nuvista Living Employee Reviews

Poor management/ corrupt enviroments
CNA - Certified Nursing AssistantCNA (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLDecember 4, 2017
"Too many chiefs & no Indians" waayy too many responsibilities for the pay. No team work, lack of professional! Beautiful facility short shifts not 12 hours like the hospital.
Pros
Decor
Cons
Pay, patient's words trump yours, No support from management, Insufficient funds, hard time getting paid
it is a 4 going to five stars facility
RN (Current Employee) –  Lauderhill, FLAugust 12, 2017
Nursing jobs are not easy, it about competencies, time management and how well you know the jobs. I have learned a lot from this place. I love working there.
great job and loving people
Server (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 8, 2017
I loved working at nuvista because its was different everyday you went to work. I love working with my team members and supervisor, they all were down to earth and humble people. Dealing with the residents was exciting everyday because they kelp you smiling and laughing throughout the entire day. the pay was excellent plus you got to work overtime hrs as much as you wanted too. I loved everything about nuvista livings.
Very disfunctional culture, good pay
Dining Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLDecember 22, 2016
The building is nice, the pay is good, but the employee culture is so bad. You can't correct the staff as a manager, there are so many regulations. the staff always gets their way. As a manager, I always had to do other peoples jobs, because they were short handed, theyncan't keep staff.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not worth the headaches, and stress
If stress is your thing, then this place is for you
Culinary Cook (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLOctober 14, 2016
The communication is poor. It's like oil and water. You're told one thing, someone else is told another, and you're never really on the same page. The people are toxic. From Orientation on, what you're told, and what you see will never be the same. I'm sure it's a great place to work, but not for me. Too much whining, and complaining, from co-workers. Everybody wants to run the kitchen. The servers, and the nurses, overstep their boundaries.
Pros
The money, and the benefits
Cons
No breaks, the culture/environment, too many bosses
Dangerous place to work.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  FLOctober 14, 2015
Highly volatile workplace. Overwhelming workload. People literally cry regularly at work and quit just as fast as they are hired.
One of the worst companies to work for...Hands down
CNA (Former Employee) –  WELLINGTON, FLOctober 1, 2015
This facility make look beautiful on the inside and out but the management team sucks. They do not care about the staff at all..They treat the nurses like royality(sometimes).. I was with this company over 2yrs as a cna.They will terminate you for any little thing..Dont believe me look at their turnover rate..The pay rate is good but believe me the stress level is a hard 10.. you have no job security at nuvista living.They are always hiring which means they dont apprieciate their staff and cant keep a steady staff. Hey your experience may be different from mines but i doubt that...Dont say i didnt warn you...
Pros
Good pay for cna's
Cons
No job security, Poor management
plenty of growth within this company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLSeptember 21, 2015
I enjoyed my time here and grew to know and develop positive relationships with many of the patients. would recommend this work place to anybody.
Always cutting corners
Server (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLSeptember 21, 2015
NuVista isn't a great place to work. You'll be given as many tasks as possible in order to cut the cost of hiring more employees in different departments and the management is sub-par--particularly in the kitchen. They will not work around your schedule, so if you have school or a social life, don't expect much.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Management is never available when you need them, constantly running out of things necessary to work
Great place to work and management are great
Housekeeper Associate (Former Employee) –  Lutz, FLJuly 11, 2015
Is a very good place to work and the management there are nice. I enjoy working in such a great environment and with a company that is very flexible and very understanding
Pros
do some activity
Cons
a little strees
Good job and friendly workplace
Environmental Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaDecember 31, 2014
I enjoy my job, I clean rooms, discharge rooms and interact with staff, patients well. I have a positive upbeat attitude and I am looking for something that is more my skill set.
Pros
Daytime hours and flexible
Cons
having to clean up behind people that do not take pride in thier job
Friendly and supportive staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLMay 8, 2013
Great place to work. Some days are better than other, but it is what you make it. Had some good experiences and learned a lot about what it takes to be a nurse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuvista Living. Our community is ready to answer.

Nuvista Living Reviews by Location