Looking for a sharp .Net developer for a 30-40 HR/week (1099)
2 mos.+ (may go into 1st qtr next year ~ if results are excellent!)
Subcontractor represents our company, and will sign a std. subcontractor agreement.
Must have laptop, to go onsight and suitable home office for development work
You can telecommute and/or work at customer location in downtown Portland (Pearl)
and should plan on attending meetings 1x to 2x per week, heading in to client office(s) for meetings or to work.
Professionalism is a must, good communication and task estimation skills. This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment
at a Premiere web development firm.
Portland candidates preferred.
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a .Net Web Developer, .Net Developer or a Web Developer with C# and ASP.Net experience and looking to work in a challenging, cutting edge and very fun work environment, please read on!
What's in it for you:
- Work for a leading edge internet design company with a proven track record of producing high quality websites and applications
- Work in a fun, relaxed, diverse, and collaborative environment with an eye for detail and a talent for problem solving.
- Telecommute most days (if desired), or work on-site with cool developers
What you need for this position:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience developing complex web applications
- 3+ years C# and ASP.Net programming experience
- Ability to pick up new languages and adapt to new technologies
- Experience with Ektron or Sitecore CMS
What you'll be doing:
- Working with a team of developers to build, implement, and deploy new complex web sites and applications
- Having the desire and ability to work with a wide range of web application technologies and tools.
So, if you are a.Net Web Developer, .Net Developer or a Web Developer with C# and ASP.Net experience and looking to work in a challenging, cutting edge and very fun work environment, please apply today!
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!