NX Direct

NX Direct Employer Reviews

Learning Experience
Account Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: learning experience, work environment
Cons: travel
Working at NX Direct was a great learning experience for myself. I was able to learn from top salespeople around the world about the dynamics of selling. From creating a personal relationship with the customer to assuming the sale. My coworkers were very helping in my path too success. They understood my point of view due to the fact that they once – more... went down that road. – less
Great Culture, Great Opportunity
Account Rep (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: management team, office functions, and overall awesome environment
My experience at NX Direct has been awesome! I've learned so much about leadership and management in the 6 months I've been here. All the things that I read about in school are the things that I get to do here on a day to day basis. The people are so helpful and fun to be around. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday.
Working for NX Direct allowed me to meet and exceed my professional as well as my personal goals
Sales/Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaAugust 28, 2013
Pros: i look forward to coming to work every morning and learning something new everyday.
NX Direct is team oriented and you are constantly surrounded by co-workers who care about your development. We have a lot of fun in the office while learning at the same time.
Overall "A"
Account Manager/Leader (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2012
The culture of this company is excellent. The management staff cares 100% about their employees' success and personal life. Everyone within the company is always willing to drop everything and help some who needs it, both professionally and personally.

NX Direct is not a company for someone just looking to "punch-in, punch-out" and expect maximum results – more... with minimum work done. All promotion and extra responsibility is given based on merit and effort given in the office as well as in the field.

The growth opportunities are excellent, especially for entry-level candidates and college grads. This was my first job in the business world and I've grown so much personally, as well as professionally. I owe it all to my mentors for helping me to understand the basis of all business, which is sales, marketing, and building relationships. (And surprisingly enough, the knowledge I've gained in reference to the business world has carried over quite a bit into my personal life and helped me build better and stronger relationships.) I absolutely LOVE the environment and even more, the fact that I work with the MOST AMAZING, goal driven, results-oriented, personable people I've ever met in my life! – less
Workplace that trains new hires from entry-level position to a managerial position
Account Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 9, 2012
You learn how to become more efficient and effective in sales, as well as making your practice replicable for others to follow and also be successful.
Fun Eviroment to work in
DIRECTV Sales Represenative (Current Employee), Atlanta GAApril 10, 2012
Pros: short lunches
Daily Retail Stores Set up To to engage customers about the prouduct also provided customer service for existing clients
Fun, but very professional environment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2012
Pros: management training, fun, always there when you need help.
Cons: a lot of driving, not very much personal time
This job is great for someone with a student mentality. No matter what level of sales you are, everyone starts off at the same position. There is a very clear system to making it to management. You can be on the way to owning your own business in a year easily.
Do Not Accept Jobs or Apply to NX DIRECT
sales associate (Former Employee), CumberlandMarch 27, 2012
Cons: everything
They list positions as entry level management or account manager; however, they require that you would as a sales associate before advancing. The sales position is selling Direct TV at Wal Mart. Essentially, you're wasting your degree and time working for this company.

Donnie – August 24, 2012

sales come as they come they don't come for everyone unless you lie to people an tell how good this product is an its not. that good order cheap i quit my last job to work here i'm gland i put in my two week notice in my last job

Anonymous10 – October 16, 2012

I don't work for this company, but I did go through the interview process, which was very thorough and completely honest. Even the ads that I applied to online ALL mentioned that there is sales involved. They answered all the questions I had, from scheduling the interview, all the way to my final interview. I knew before I even came in for the first interview that they work in retailers on behalf of DTV... EVERY business sells SOMETHING though! From what I learned, it's definitely not a waste of my degree, which I recieved in International Business. I feel that with the training program they explained, I would get more out of my degree by learning all facets of a business from the ground up, than by working a "typical" job for the rest of my life somewhere else. I was offered a position here and the ONLY reason I did not start with this company is because a close member of my family fell very ill and I had to move out of state to take care of them. They offer such an amazing oportunity for people with and without degrees, so I wouldn't say "no" to an interview if you haven't experienced it yourself...Don't sell it short.