NX Direct Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great job that allowed me to build management skills
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaMay 3, 2014
Getting promoted to account manager allowed me to extend my knowledge of management, and has allowed me to manage and micro-manage groups within the office.

Once promoted, I was open to office responsibilities, also running the office from time to time when needed.

Great work environment.

Learned many different types of techniques as far as building my retail, marketing, customer service, and management skills.
Pros
Great office environment. Allowed me to become a manager and expand skill set.
Cons
No weekends off. Retail weekends were Tues and Wed. And commission based
Learning Experience
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2014
Working at NX Direct was a great learning experience for myself. I was able to learn from top salespeople around the world about the dynamics of selling. From creating a personal relationship with the customer to assuming the sale. My coworkers were very helping in my path too success. They understood my point of view due to the fact that they once went down that road.
Pros
Learning experience, Work environment
Cons
Travel
Great Culture, Great Opportunity
Account Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2013
My experience at NX Direct has been awesome! I've learned so much about leadership and management in the 6 months I've been here. All the things that I read about in school are the things that I get to do here on a day to day basis. The people are so helpful and fun to be around. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday.
Pros
Management team, office functions, and overall awesome environment
Working for NX Direct allowed me to meet and exceed my professional as well as my personal goals
Sales/Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaAugust 28, 2013
NX Direct is team oriented and you are constantly surrounded by co-workers who care about your development. We have a lot of fun in the office while learning at the same time.
Pros
I look forward to coming to work every morning and learning something new everyday.
Overall "A"
Account Manager/Leader (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2012
The culture of this company is excellent. The management staff cares 100% about their employees' success and personal life. Everyone within the company is always willing to drop everything and help some who needs it, both professionally and personally.

NX Direct is not a company for someone just looking to "punch-in, punch-out" and expect maximum results with minimum work done. All promotion and extra responsibility is given based on merit and effort given in the office as well as in the field.

The growth opportunities are excellent, especially for entry-level candidates and college grads. This was my first job in the business world and I've grown so much personally, as well as professionally. I owe it all to my mentors for helping me to understand the basis of all business, which is sales, marketing, and building relationships. (And surprisingly enough, the knowledge I've gained in reference to the business world has carried over quite a bit into my personal life and helped me build better and stronger relationships.) I absolutely LOVE the environment and even more, the fact that I work with the MOST AMAZING, goal driven, results-oriented, personable people I've ever met in my life!
Workplace that trains new hires from entry-level position to a managerial position
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 9, 2012
You learn how to become more efficient and effective in sales, as well as making your practice replicable for others to follow and also be successful.
Fun Eviroment to work in
DIRECTV Sales Represenative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAApril 10, 2012
Daily Retail Stores Set up To to engage customers about the prouduct also provided customer service for existing clients
Pros
short lunches
Fun, but very professional environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2012
This job is great for someone with a student mentality. No matter what level of sales you are, everyone starts off at the same position. There is a very clear system to making it to management. You can be on the way to owning your own business in a year easily.
Pros
management training, fun, always there when you need help.
Cons
a lot of driving, not very much personal time
Do Not Accept Jobs or Apply to NX DIRECT
sales associate (Former Employee) –  CumberlandMarch 27, 2012
They list positions as entry level management or account manager; however, they require that you would as a sales associate before advancing. The sales position is selling Direct TV at Wal Mart. Essentially, you're wasting your degree and time working for this company.
Cons
everything