• Investigating allegations of abuse, neglect, and maltreatment to monitor a caseload of 15+ cases a month.
• Assessing homes for safety and risk; interviewing mandated reporters, children, and parents regarding abuse, neglect, or maltreatment.
• Providing safe and secure foster care homes for removed children.
• Providing clients with intensive based preventive care services.
• Filing neglect and abuse petitions in the Five Boroughs of NYC Family Courts.
• Representing cases in court, on the behalf of the ACS Commissioner.
• Training new staff and colleagues on placement policies, regulations, crisis management, and guidelines.
• Guiding emergency responders to proper procedures when involving children.
flexible holiday schedule & networking
the nature of the job is heart breaking.