NYPRO

NYPRO Employer Reviews

job productivity
MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Clinton, MAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: no lunces
Cons: breaks ok
typical day is the very fast paste of work,what i learned is learning a new job everyday.management should have done better.co-workers are amazing all about team work.the hardest is learning something different from your comfort zone.the most enjoyable is getting your job done
inspected seal wrap product
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), Hanover Park,ILJanuary 18, 2015
I will arrive to work at 6:45 PM ready for my 12 hr shift. there where my assembly lines that i was capable of being send too. I would get send to one of the manger choice and work there for 6hrs and get switched to another line.
Robotics on presses in the manufacturing site.
Inspector/Packer (Current Employee), Mebane, NCDecember 5, 2014
Pros: t.v. in break room
Cons: communication
Injection plastic molding produces different parts for assembly of flexpens and other health care parts in the work place
Productive and fun workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Hanover Park, ILOctober 27, 2014
Pros: free coffee was provided in the break room at all times.
Cons: short breaks ( 15 mins. for 12 hour shift )
Nypro Is a well productive work place , I learned a lot, such as how to move at a fast pace , how to work with others ( communication ), & I became quick paced in certain computer skills . My co-workers were all well rounded and enjoyable , I always loved coming into work . I'd say the hardest part of my job would be trouble-shooting the heavy machinery and printer jams . Overall experience at Nypro was great.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Mebane ncAugust 27, 2014
Pros: had a set schedule, made own hours, had my own quiet room and computer.
Cons: temporary
loved it i was in a room alone had a key to go in whenever,made own hours and was able to do extra hours had to go through every folder to get the number,skid,and other info, confidential so cant say too much but the manager was very nice and it was easy fast money.
In-process inspector
In-process inspector (Former Employee), PRAugust 26, 2014
Visual inspection of medical products in the assembly production line and perform quality test, either functional or dimensional, using calipers, optic comparators, autoclaves and breaking tests.Work under pressure,Team work oriented.excellent communication and co-workers.The hardest thing was to travel as far and many times in bad weather but I loved the job.
Busy
Production Lead (Former Employee), Hanover Park, ILAugust 19, 2014
Worked 12 hours and was always busy. would move up for a while and than all of a sudden stopped moving up even though tried multiple times
Medicial Manufacturing Company.
Quality Tech. (Current Employee), Asheville, NCJune 19, 2014
A typical day at work is stress full. The management team doesn't follow through with correcting any challenges that we deal with on a daily bases. The most part of my job that I enjoy is working with and helping others.
Excellent Company
Clean Room Operator (Former Employee), Clinton, MAMay 22, 2014
While working in those facilities, I developed the skills for managing quality control procedures required in a clean room, and following good manufacturing practices to ensure an aseptic environment.
fast paced
Packer (Current Employee), Gurnee, ILMarch 27, 2014
The warehouse and clean-room environment is a fast-paced environment with positive co workers and managers available
Okay Work
Temp. Worker (Former Employee), Clinton, MANovember 14, 2013
Cons: if temp, have to call and see if there is an open position that day that other temps havent already taken
Most of the work i did was to fill packages with products and inspecting parts. I was moved to different work areas each day.
Excellent Company
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee), Clinton, MAOctober 22, 2013
Nypro was a great opportunity for me to grow and establish relationships with workers that had ideas on how to make the jobs better.
Productive and great place to start carrer
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Mebane, NCSeptember 17, 2013
A typical day was as always, "productive"

I've learned that the more responsible you are, the more others will notice.

Management were ok, but could be more forgiving. With all due respect,I understand that "Nypro" is a business but appreciating workers should be of value, giving the fact that the employees have families to take care of.

Co-workers were very resourceful on the job.

There really weren't any difficult tasks at Nypro.

The most enjoyable part of the job is going home knowing you've done your job position well and pleased job boss.
Management is hard on employees
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Arden, NCSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: stock, healthcare
Cons: staff unorganized
you go in do your job an leave. if your are not liked they will fine a way to let you go. they have had alot of lawsuits
Nice place to work.
Production (Former Employee), Abanly, OreganSeptember 3, 2013
the people are nice to work with. its a good place to work. I was only there two weeks.
great workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Hanover Park, ILApril 2, 2013
rotating 12 hour shifts in warehouse facility co workers were very helpful in training manager were very attentive to workers needs
great place to work until it was bought out
Cavity Pressure Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 18, 2013
Pros: company paid tecnical training
Cons: sold to another corporation
originally a family owned business that believed in training
Great place to work overall.
Material Handler/Warehouse (Former Employee), Asheville, NCFebruary 27, 2013
Pay could always be better, but where annual raises do not accumulate to much, it is typically made up for in employee stock shares, and profit sharing checks given once every fiscal quater. 12hour shifts (non-rotating), do allow for several days of free time each week at different days. Its a good place to start a career.
Fast pace work place.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Mebane, NCFebruary 27, 2013
A typical day at work is standing up for 12 hours ( 3rd shift ) making wipe containers and sending them down a assembly line. the hardest part was being on your feet for 12 hours all night!!!!
Warehouse
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee), Mebane, NCSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: family activites and profit sharing after you are hired on
Cons: profit sharing and benefits after you are hired on
very busy
not properly trained, but found help from other employees
management is strict but not in full understanding of job
some co-workers are helpful, some are very rude and childish
the hardest part off the job is tackling 6 different jobs alone during the night with not enough training

About NYPRO

Nypro is a real pro when it comes to injection molding. The company makes plastic parts used in devices that range from cell phones – Read more

NYPRO Salaries