Nypro Employee Reviews

Ambiente de trabajo muy bueno
Operator (Former Employee) –  Cayey Municipio, PRMarch 10, 2017
Muy buena experiencia lugar bien limpió muy centrado en sus proyectos
Don't work here !! Very unprofessional.
Molf Maker / Mold Repair (Former Employee) –  Hanover Park, ILFebruary 25, 2017
I worked in the Tool Room for this company for over two years. The Tool Toom is very out dated. I was working from 50 to 60 hours a week. This company will lay you off for with NO explanation NO reason. Managers have the supervisors walking on pins and needles and the supervisors pass it down. Their corporate office (in another State) with out knowing who you are can just randomly put you on a list and you're FIRED !! Your supervisor has NO say so - when you get on that list. This company offers no future to anyone. This company is run by a group of investors that only care about them selves.
Pros
Company looks good from the outside.
Cons
Unprofessional. Will talk down to you. Not allowed to think outside the box.
Great
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAFebruary 15, 2017
Nice atomosphere. Great managemnt. Very supportive. Leadership opportunities. Team atmosphere. Lots of chances to move up. Steady work. Great leadership.
Good company
Material Planning Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MA 01510January 4, 2017
Overall this is a good company to work for with good benefits. Job culture and management are positive parts in the company.
Fun friendly environment
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCDecember 13, 2016
Good nice co workers friendly fun place to work at. Love the team work their they seemed to care about their employees loved the different race of ppl that worked there learned alot
good learning experience
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCJune 8, 2016
I learned alot about working for a larger company,the culture,expectations and different technologies.My role changed during my time there and I received an experience to take on the next step in my career.
Pros
new technology
Cons
lack of uniformity
A greta place to work
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCJune 7, 2016
A growing company. Great benefits and the staff are very nice. co- workers are easy to get a long with. Great environment to be in.
really enjoyed the people and liked the challenges of the job
Lead Automation Technician (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MAApril 23, 2016
A normal day was beginning of shift checks then take care of breakdowns instructing my technicians what i need done (pm's, special projects scheduled maintenance) and performing any needed repairs to keep machines running to optimal production.
Pros
enjoyed working with the people
Cons
never had breaks on time do to breakdowns or work load
It Can Be Exhausting
Consumer (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCMarch 31, 2016
Im working 12 hour shifts and they can take a toll on me. Overall the job is great the people are nice and the amount of respect i recieve is much appreciated.
Good place to work long 12 hour shifts
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MAMarch 8, 2016
Respectfully complete all tasks. Some people are hard workers. Learning different aspects of plastics can be challenging amd rewarding.
Cons
12 hour shift

Want to know more about Nypro?

Ask a question
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMarch 2, 2016
I would work many hours and mastered my skill .. Lots of change in 2016 and employee retention is a problem. Overall everything else is good
Pros
Cons
Changing leadership
Great work environment
inventory analyst 1 (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MAJanuary 11, 2016
Begin production shop order reviews.

Conduct cycle counts and correct any inaccuracies.

Report variances and any other work related issues to upper management on a daily/weekly basis.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Usually have to work weekends
fast paced production line
Level 1 Technician (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCNovember 26, 2015
As soon as i clock in and walk in the door the other gy is walking out. I have to check every inch of two big assembly lines and fix anything I see that is or will be a problem for the next twelve hours.. if its all running smooth I examine the product for deformations and clean up any over flow from back up, also supervise the quality inspectors and tell them what to expect based on how the mold is running
Pros
Room to grow in business plenty hours
Cons
fixing what the other shift messed up and didn't tell anyone
workplace was one big family
Plastic injection machine operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 12, 2015
Ran anywhere from 1 to 5 machines daily. Did my own checks on parts, color changes and helped with mold changes. Management was good, so no complaints here. Loved all my coworkers we were one big family. We still stay in touch after our company closed down. Nothing was hard about this job, just seeing it closed hurt.
Pros
One big family here
Cons
closed
very fast pace job
Senior Lead (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCSeptember 1, 2015
was a nice place to work. met a lot of good people. had a good time working there. hard work but rewarding at the end of the day.
Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MAAugust 10, 2015
Collect product samples and inspect
run tests on product samples to test quality of product
Microsoft Excell for graphs
product paperwork
Fun place to work with good people
Machine Operator / Packer (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJuly 17, 2015
Typical day at work is busy just like every other work out there. I learned how to sort out bad products from good and how to operatre machines.
Great place to work.
Inspector/Packer, Quality Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCApril 15, 2015
I really enjoyed working at Nypro. Well kept facility, and a lot of opportunities for job advancement. Most people who get hired on here always move up from their position.
Pros
Job Advancement
Cons
Pay
production, fast paced
assist machine operators (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCApril 15, 2015
worked 12 hours two days off two, work every other weekend. clean woirk area everyday made sure our team made our numbers everyday...
Work your rear off for little money
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Dothan, AL.April 14, 2015
Typical work day consists of Getting on the lift around 6:15AM or so (night shift overlaps 30 minutes) Do the same thing for 12 hours. Some days you may get a break or lunch some days you're so busy that its impossible to get a break, and being as how you're one of only 2 lift drivers on the floor the other driver is in no position to stop and break you out. Considering how much we are expected to do 10 bucks an hour seems like a joke. I get along well with most of the co-workers. The hardest part of the job is realizing that no matter how hard you work, management just doesn't care. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I get to clock out at 6:30 and go home.
Pros
It's a job, Fast Paced, Decent co-workers
Cons
Low pay for lift drivers, Impossible to plan for anything because you're always being told to work on your days off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nypro. Our community is ready to answer.