NYSTEC Employee Review

Easy going enviornment
NO Title (Former Employee) –  Albany Downtown, NYMay 23, 2013
I don't work here. I was at NYSTEC for a job interview. I was told the work enviornment was very easy going.

They keep re-posting the same job position again and again. During the interview they talk a lot about the company and projects. They seem least interested in candidate experience and background.

It seemed to me that they want people to be aware about NYSTEC company and no real job position exists. Be aware before you go and waste your time.

Other NYSTEC Employee Reviews

Your Independent Technology Advisor
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 3, 2017
A truly great place to work! Everyone is extremely knowledgable and, most importantly, willing to share their expertise. The company happy hours and other networking events would make anyone want to work there.
Supervisor was excellent to work for best ever.
Field Engineer and Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 16, 2014
Day started with either research and paperwork or preparing for your travel plans. Contacting stakesholders, preparing for meetings,
and trying to obtain any additonal info that would come in handy
during the assessments.

Learned how to budget my time wisely as the demands were
sometimes tough. A lot of travel.

Co-workers were great and were able to share experiences with
the newer members.

Hardest part was traveling and then getting set up to perform your assessments. Sometimes access to sites was difficult or communication was not forwarded to filed people at the site.

Most enjoyable part was finishing the last site assessment in a County far from home and knowing that you only had to transfer your filed data into the database.
Pros
Comradary and getting to visit places you would not normaly see
Cons
Long travel sometimes