Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is a team of mental health professionals that specialize in psychiatric evaluations, clinical social work, and family therapy. We are committed to helping patients in our community who are experiencing personal, emotional, marriage, family or psychological problems. Founded in 1991, we offer an intensive outpatient chemical dependency program, psychological testing, and behavioral health and medication management services.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse for our Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) Program to for our Woodbury clinic. The position is full-time, Monday through Friday and consists of daytime hours. In this role you would provide medication education services, focusing on educating patients about mental illness and symptoms, the role and effects of medications in treating symptoms of mental illness, and the side effects of medications. This position requires a significant amount of local travel. Job duties include:
- Designs and implements treatment/intervention reflective of patient needs, stated in terms of expected outcomes, including strategy based on medication education
- Instructs recipients, families and/or significant others in the correct procedures for maintaining a recipient’s prescription medication regimen. (Recipient must be present.)
- Maintains legible and organized patient records in accordance with policy of FSSI and requirements of the State of Minnesota.
- Attends regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Follows policies and procedures of Family Support Services, Inc. (FSSI).
- Works collaboratively with community based agencies in the provision of adult rehabilitative mental health services.
- Supports and participates in the marketing and promotion of the program as indicated.
- Unrestricted nursing (R.N.) license (State of Minnesota).
- Valid Driver's License
- Mental Health Experience
- Must posses knowledge of psychotropic medications.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is a team of mental health professionals that specialize in psychiatric evaluations, clinical social work,...