Nystrom & Associates, Ltd., New Brighton office, is a dynamic and fast-paced based mental health clinic seeking a Help Desk Specialist to work Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. performing the following duties:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation issues to resolve problems.
- Monitor daily performance of Microsoft Server systems
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems or appropriate software.
- Maintain and support any technical issues that arise.
- Assist with setting up Video Conference Equipment for meetings connecting multiple locations.
- Network administrator duties (add/remove users, set up e-mail, etc.)
- Fix PC, scanner or printer issues.
- Fully understand and enforce company policies to protect physical hardware and digital information security.
- Interface with and provide support for electronic health record system
Please visit our website at www.nystromcounseling.com
- Minimum of an associate’s degree in a related area
- Minimum of 2 years of work related experience
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites 2010
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Services 2008
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007
- Experience and knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.1
- Experience and knowledge of Citrix XenApp 6.5
- A current Driver's License in good standing
- Must be a team player with excellent organization, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work closely with multiple groups in providing support for our various systems.
- Manages time effectively. Uses work plans to prioritize completing and interdependent tasks and meet deadlines.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is a team of mental health professionals that specialize in psychiatric evaluations, clinical social work,...