Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is a team of mental health professionals that specialize in psychiatric evaluations, clinical social work, and family therapy. We are committed to helping patients in our community who are experiencing personal, emotional, marriage, family or psychological problems. Founded in 1991, we offer an intensive outpatient chemical dependency program, psychological testing, and behavioral health and medication management services.
Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is seeking a full time Insurance Specialist performing the following duties:
- Verification of Insurance Eligibility
- Verification of Updated Insurance Information
- Obtain necessary Initial Authorizations/Referrals as needed
- Attend and participate in biweekly staff meetings and any other meetings and/or training sessions as indicated.
- All other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of two years working in health care facilities preferred, particularly with insurance verification and knowledge of prior authorization process.
- Familiarity with insurance company guidelines and HIPPA regulations.
- Detail oriented, flexible problem solver; maintains a positive attitude.
- High school graduate or above.
It is clearly understood that all names, information and materials accessed while in this position are of a strictly and highly confidential nature in accordance with Minnesota state and federal regulations on patient privacy. Compliance with all HIPAA related regulations will be strictly enforced by Clinic Management.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is a team of mental health professionals that specialize in psychiatric evaluations, clinical social work,...